HDA
    HDA

2001-01-18

Transferred to Cathay Dragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joaoangelotti View Post
      E481B1
      PT-HZS
      Airline: Globocop São Paulo (Helisul Taxi Aereo is incorrect)
      Operator: Helisul Aviação
      https://sistemas.anac.gov.br/aeronav...extMarca=PTHZS
      Attention sr.: Helisul Taxi Aereo
      Last edited by vinicius325; 2019-06-10, 21:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
        https://sistemas.anac.gov.br/aeronav...extMarca=PTHZS
        Atenttion please: Helisul Taxi Aereo
        it is not correct to follow the rab, because it is not always correct, and even more I know the commanders of the aircraft and the owners, so I know that my information is correct

Comment

• E492C8
          PR-RJS
          BE58
          2016-00-00

========
          E48CB3
          FAB8505
          EC25
          2011-00-00

========
          E488ED
          PT-WFK
          PA34
          Piper PA-34-220T Seneca IV
          1995-00-00

========
          E484F5
          PT-SVB
          A109
          AgustaWestland A109E Power

========
          E4884E
          PR-TAN
          PA46
          2011-00-00
          Last edited by vinicius325; 2019-06-13, 01:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by gguuss
            Well, I guess Schleicher and others have stopped making Gliders and are now making corporate jets as pictured.
            Without quoting context or other related data your posts are off topic and will be deleted

It is in the faq how photos relate to registrations which are re-used and need to be photographed to keep accurate.

Why is Flightradar24 showing an incorrect photo of an aircraft?

Photos of aircraft on Flightradar24 are not hosted by Flightradar24, but come from the separate JetPhotos catalog. The latest photo available for that registration in the JetPhotos catalog is shown when selecting an aircraft of Flightradar24. In some cases, registrations are reused and there may not be an updated photo immediately available on JetPhotos. You can help make sure all photos are up to date by submitting your aviation photos to JetPhotos. Learn more about uploading to JetPhotos.
            Icons are related to the associated type in the database. And there are hundreds without the correct icon.

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...highlight=Icon

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-06-10, 20:06.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• ModeS/Hex-code: 470400
              ICAO Type code - DV20
              Type: Diamond DA20-C1 Eclipse
              MSN - n/A
              Airline / Owner - private
              Paint code (ICAO) - n/a
              Operator code (ICAO) - n/a
              First flight date - not delivery date - format: same as N111RS, the aircraft was re-registered as HA-BNK in Hungary.

I tried to register it on JetPhotos, but I am a pilot, not a photographer, so it is impossible for me to meet their high standards. IMG_8800.jpgFR24-TMA.jpg
              Last edited by rnzoli; 2019-06-11, 09:04. Reason: added FR24 screenshot

Comment

• 489E28
                SP-HSI
                msn 1133

48FD82
                SP-SBMC
                msn 30-09-06
                Last edited by vader696; 2019-06-11, 10:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                  A0862C
                  N13284
                  ZZZZ
                  Fairchild 22 C7F
                  Private

https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...mbertxt=N13284
                  I know, but now you can check it, it is using that helicopter that I have given you data, if you go to the history you can check it with the callsign REECNAA, I did not want to give you the registration (EC-NAA) because I already have the hex code of USA. I gave the data so that at least it comes out with its helicopter shape even if it keeps the license plate of the other device, it is the Helicopter 100% safe of the maritime rescue with the data that I have given you.

Comment

• ModeS/Hex-code: 3FEAFC
                    ICAO Type code: BREZ
                    Type: Aerostyle Breezer 400
                    Airline / Owner: Private Owner
                    msn: UL 109/2014
                    First flight date: 2014-03-00

Comment

• Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                      I know, but now you can check it, it is using that helicopter that I have given you data, if you go to the history you can check it with the callsign REECNAA, I did not want to give you the registration (EC-NAA) because I already have the hex code of USA. I gave the data so that at least it comes out with its helicopter shape even if it keeps the license plate of the other device, it is the Helicopter 100% safe of the maritime rescue with the data that I have given you.
                      And make the one entitled to use the US hex the wrong icon instead?

No.

Nothing will be changed as the US hex is for the US airframe which is a Fairchild. Not a helicopter using the incorrect duplicate elsewhere

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 07C062
                        ST-BDR
                        B735
                        Boeing 737-58E
                        Badr Airlines
                        BDR
                        1998-01-19

ST-TAL is 07C063

Comment

• 48FDC0
                          SP-XBOA
                          CDUS - GYRO
                          AutoGyro Calidus
                          MSN C00521
                          Owner private
                          2018-08-23

Comment

• Missing (Partial) Flight Details

I've recently been tracking the flight history of a few aircraft. I don't understand why for some long flights you can track a flight in real time and see its location but when you later download the KML file for the same flight you only get part of the flight.

A good example is yesterday's (11 June) Qantas QF10 flight from Heathrow to Perth, which was of interest to me as I knew someone travelling on it. I could follow it all the way from Heathrow to just beyond Dubai. Then, as expected, it went out of range of any of your receivers. Eventually it came back in range for the last hour of the flight in to Perth. So in real-time I could have tracked everything that I expected.

However today I have downloaded the KML file for the same flight and it only shows the track for the last hour of the flight in to Perth. This is also true if I replay the flight on your website. See www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/aircraft/vh-znf#20dc4d18

The aircraft in question, VH-ZNF, has flown Heathrow to Perth 52 times now and there is only data on the full flight for 31 of these trips. There is one flight where the data is just for Heathrow to mid-Indian Ocean. For the remaining 20 flights the data is for just the last part in to Perth. This issue affects other aircraft on the same route.

Note that for some of the flights where the full data is available it is in 2 KML files, which I've downloaded and manually combined. Only 1 of these files is on the history page for the aircraft. To see both you need the history page for the flight number, and where one of the flights has "unknown" details. An example, from 21 March, can be seen at www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/qf10#1fe0cf8d and www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/qf10#1fe3074f

Have you really "lost" this flight track data? Strangely I've not seen the same issue for flight QF9 in the opposite direction. Is there a problem with really long flights that spend many hours out of receiver range? Could it be linked to flight QF10 having a second [Perth to Melbourne] sector?

Another flight I regularly see issues with is Air New Zealand NZ26 from Auckland to Chicago. When looking at the flight history for an aircraft - e.g. www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/aircraft/zk-nzq - this flight is often missing. However the return flight as NZ27 is present. If you look at the page for flight NZ26 - www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/nz26 - it does list the flight but against the wrong aircraft, and indeed the wrong aircraft type. It suggest the flight was made by an ATR 72-600, an aircraft with around 15% of the range required to do this flight! I think your database maybe mixing up flights NZ5026 (Napier to Auckland) and NZ26 (Auckland to Chicago)?

Similar to the Qantas issue above flight NZ26 can be tracked in real time, subject to obvious gaps across the Pacific, but the flight history sometimes has nothing available, other than some taxiing around the departure airport.

Sorry I've had to mangle the URLs - while a long term subscriber to this site I haven't posted on the forum enough for URLs to be allowed.

I hope you can resolve these mysteries!

Regards,

Ian

Comment

• 49D415
                              OK-MEL
                              A319
                              Airbus A319-100
                              Czech airlines
                              CSA
                              2007-00-00
                              Czech helicopter database - helidat.cz

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian near LHR View Post
                                I've recently been tracking the flight history of a few aircraft. I don't understand why for some long flights you can track a flight in real time and see its location but when you later download the KML file for the same flight you only get part of the flight.

A good example is yesterday's (11 June) Qantas QF10 flight from Heathrow to Perth, which was of interest to me as I knew someone travelling on it. I could follow it all the way from Heathrow to just beyond Dubai. Then, as expected, it went out of range of any of your receivers. Eventually it came back in range for the last hour of the flight in to Perth. So in real-time I could have tracked everything that I expected.

However today I have downloaded the KML file for the same flight and it only shows the track for the last hour of the flight in to Perth. This is also true if I replay the flight on your website. See www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/aircraft/vh-znf#20dc4d18

The aircraft in question, VH-ZNF, has flown Heathrow to Perth 52 times now and there is only data on the full flight for 31 of these trips. There is one flight where the data is just for Heathrow to mid-Indian Ocean. For the remaining 20 flights the data is for just the last part in to Perth. This issue affects other aircraft on the same route.

Note that for some of the flights where the full data is available it is in 2 KML files, which I've downloaded and manually combined. Only 1 of these files is on the history page for the aircraft. To see both you need the history page for the flight number, and where one of the flights has "unknown" details. An example, from 21 March, can be seen at www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/qf10#1fe0cf8d and www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/qf10#1fe3074f

Have you really "lost" this flight track data? Strangely I've not seen the same issue for flight QF9 in the opposite direction. Is there a problem with really long flights that spend many hours out of receiver range? Could it be linked to flight QF10 having a second [Perth to Melbourne] sector?

Another flight I regularly see issues with is Air New Zealand NZ26 from Auckland to Chicago. When looking at the flight history for an aircraft - e.g. www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/aircraft/zk-nzq - this flight is often missing. However the return flight as NZ27 is present. If you look at the page for flight NZ26 - www dot flightradar24 dot com/data/flights/nz26 - it does list the flight but against the wrong aircraft, and indeed the wrong aircraft type. It suggest the flight was made by an ATR 72-600, an aircraft with around 15% of the range required to do this flight! I think your database maybe mixing up flights NZ5026 (Napier to Auckland) and NZ26 (Auckland to Chicago)?

Similar to the Qantas issue above flight NZ26 can be tracked in real time, subject to obvious gaps across the Pacific, but the flight history sometimes has nothing available, other than some taxiing around the departure airport.

Sorry I've had to mangle the URLs - while a long term subscriber to this site I haven't posted on the forum enough for URLs to be allowed.

Regards,

Ian
                                Originally posted by Ian near LHR View Post

Regards,

Ian
                                Ian the QF9/10 flights are probably because of the daily flight PER-MEL vv sector so the system gets confused. The Indian, Middle East and European flight planning system won't see the conflict because the PER-MEL sectors obviously won't be filed in those and the Australian system will have the correct timings filed for there not be a conflict when the LHR leg arrives/departs. FR won't be able to disntinguish between them so ends up with 2 lots of data each day from opposite ends of the world under each flight number and can't piece it together so you only get the little bit arriving in PER. One of this site's many flaws I'm afraid.

I've done some manual sleuthing and found the track log for your daughter's flight, at least as far as the Arabian Sea, which is the point it disappears from tracking as it's over the ocean all the way to PER from that point (usually go between Maldives and Souther tip of India if the winds are sensible).

https://www.flightradar24.com/2019-0...QFA10/20d9e71c

Comment

Working...
                                X