Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7C60D8
    VH-TEY
    C525A
    Cessna Citation CJ2
    Private
    525A-0094
    2002-00-00

    Presently assigned to a Cessna 210
    Last edited by Traveller; 2019-06-15, 22:38. Reason: Pwner

    Comment


    • C002E6
      C-FBCN
      C25M
      Cessna 525 Citation M2
      525-0994
      Private owner
      2018-00-00

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Traveller View Post
        7C60D8
        VH-TEY
        C525A
        Cessna Citation CJ2
        Private
        525A-0094
        2002-00-00

        Presently assigned to a Cessna 210
        You meant C25A

        Comment


        • 4AD5E5
          SE-UOE
          GLID
          LS-8a

          Reports as Piper Pawnee but are a glider.

          Comment


          • 7C80AD
            VH-ZPB
            SF34
            SAAB 340B
            340B-403
            Regional Express
            ZL/RXA
            ZL/RXA
            1996-00-00

            Comment


            • 4D21E9
              9H-QAA
              B738
              Boeing 737-8AS
              FR/RYR
              Malta Air

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vinicius325
                E482B0
                PR-UNI
                BE20
                [COLOR="#B22222"]Beech C90A King Air
                2009-00-00
                E482B0
                PR-UNI
                BE20
                Beech B200GT (It is already right in the database, but some Eastern European editors just copy and add it to the database.)

                Comment


                • Those eastern Europeans are rubbish, the South Americans know everything

                  503CB9
                  LY-JMS

                  Comment


                  • Please unblock 440338 is now a LDM A320 not longer OE_GSZ C56X.

                    Kind Regards

                    A380

                    Comment


                    • Please CS-UTY

                      complete - Country Register

                      PORTUGAL

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A380 View Post
                        Please unblock 440338 is now a LDM A320 not longer OE_GSZ C56X.

                        Kind Regards

                        A380
                        440338
                        OE-LOU
                        A320
                        Airbus A320-214
                        3132

                        Comment


                        • 9A0241 needs updating, currently not displaying all details or aircraft icon, need to add in rego, type, age and owner


                          9A0241
                          PK-GFH
                          B738
                          Boeing 737-8U3
                          36850
                          Garuda Indonesia
                          00-08-2010

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Coxy View Post
                            9A0241 needs updating, currently not displaying all details or aircraft icon, need to add in rego, type, age and owner


                            9A0241
                            PK-GFH
                            B738
                            Boeing 737-8U3
                            36850
                            Garuda Indonesia
                            00-08-2010
                            It's a miscode for 8A0241
                            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                            Comment


                            • Miscode as in it should be 9A or 8A as my tracker picked it up as 9A..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Coxy View Post
                                Miscode as in it should be 9A or 8A as my tracker picked it up as 9A..
                                The transponder is miscoded.
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X