Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 780134
    B-HNC
    B772
    Boeing 777-267
    Cathay Pacific
    Blank
    1996-04-04
    PLEASE LEAVE THE AIRCRAFT’S INFORMATION BLANK
    IT IS RETIRED.

    Comment


    • 780509

      Repainted to standard livery

      Comment


      • 8A0540
        PK-HVU
        De Havilland DHC-6-300 Twin Otter
        Dimonim Air

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
          0B6020
          It isn't 8R-GHD.
          This aircraft crashed in 2011 year https://www.baaa-acro.com/crash/cras...r-port-kaituma
          I suspect that it was, and the transponder has been re-used, but not recoded?
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • 9A-DDH Cessna172N current icon is twin jet airliner.
            Could you change to GA single engine icon.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
              I suspect that it was, and the transponder has been re-used, but not recoded?
              Most likely it is.
              Interest arose thanks to a colleague from a nearby topic.
              https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post120814
              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
                Most likely it is.
                Interest arose thanks to a colleague from a nearby topic.
                https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post120814
                ...or it could be that 8R-GCC has now been allocated 0B6020.
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • A19539
                  C25B
                  Cessna Citation CJ3

                  Comment


                  • This plane will be transferred from Avianca Brasil to Azul, changing the registration and keeping de same Mode S:

                    Same Mode S: E49329
                    Old Registration: PR-OBL / New Registration: PR:YYE
                    Airbus A320-251
                    7854
                    Azul Linhas Aereas
                    AZU
                    8 Sep 2017

                    030145D8-3870-495B-8BE6-58B49DC52678.jpeg

                    Comment


                    • A95C19
                      C25A
                      Cessna Citation CJ2

                      Comment


                      • 780592

                        Now in standard livery

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leoandrew88 View Post
                          This plane will be transferred from Avianca Brasil to Azul, changing the registration and keeping de same Mode S:

                          Same Mode S: E49329
                          Old Registration: PR-OBL / New Registration: PR:YYE
                          Airbus A320-251
                          7854
                          Azul Linhas Aereas
                          AZU
                          8 Sep 2017

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10658[/ATTACH]
                          E49329
                          PR-YYE instead of PR-OBL
                          A20N
                          Airbus A320-251N
                          7854
                          Azul Linhas Aereas
                          AD
                          AZU
                          SEP 2017

                          Comment


                          • 7C80B3
                            VH-ZPH
                            EC30
                            Airbus Helicopters EC 130 T2
                            8655
                            Nautilus Aviation Heli
                            2019-05-00

                            Comment


                            • 896299
                              A6-AFA
                              A333
                              Airbus A330-343
                              EY/ETD (Visit Abu Dhabi Livery) -> Remove "2017", the year changes every year
                              EY/ETD

                              42491E
                              VQ-BCM
                              A320
                              Airbus A320-214
                              SU/AFL
                              SU/AFL

                              5110D4
                              ES-SAP
                              A320
                              Airbus A320-232
                              TUI
                              MYX

                              Comment


                              • 8A04D1

                                c/n 172S11432
                                Year 2013

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X