Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 300796
    Elifriulia
    EFG
    Caccamo Vincenzo

    Comment


    • 851826
      JA330J
      B738
      Boeing 737-846
      JL/JAL (Shimajiro Jet Livery)
      JL/JAL

      861B06
      JA602J
      B763
      Boeing 767-346(ER)
      JL/JAL (Mickey 90 Years Livery)
      JL/JAL

      86EF8A
      JA8986
      B763
      Boeing 767-346
      JL/JAL (Rugby World Cup 2019 Livery)
      JL/JAL

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
        Sorry? What are you saying?
        Use the search facility for the hex code you posted, you will see that the database editor Arion/Orion/AttentiAllaFretta (he uses many names) gets quite upset about it and wont change it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
          Use the search facility for the hex code you posted, you will see that the database editor Arion/Orion/AttentiAllaFretta (he uses many names) gets quite upset about it and wont change it
          Well, you wrote that I should be Arion/Orion/AttentiAllaFretta... Well, I'm not. I don't think he is a db editor, I think he can just write here.

          Anyway my is correct hex, not the one in the DB right now.

          You can check also in the flight history.

          Comment


          • 122136
            I-B269
            KP2 (correct aircraft icon missing)
            Jihlavan Skyleader 200
            Private owner
            Conuntry of registration: Italy (not Russia)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
              Well, you wrote that I should be Arion/Orion/AttentiAllaFretta... Well, I'm not. I don't think he is a db editor, I think he can just write here.

              Anyway my is correct hex, not the one in the DB right now.

              You can check also in the flight history.
              I understand English may not be your first language. But please consider attacking is not the first people do when posting things. He didn't call you other names.

              He quoted your data and said 'Paging'.
              To page
              To bring attention of/to.

              Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
                122136
                I-B269
                KP2 (correct aircraft icon missing)
                Jihlavan Skyleader 200
                Private owner
                Conuntry of registration: Italy (not Russia)
                No. That is automatic. It needs reprogramming to Italy range. Or ra- reg as it IS a Russian ID

                http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?search=122136

                Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • 7C80BF
                  19000451
                  VH-ZPT
                  E190
                  Embraer ERJ 190-100 IGW
                  2011-07-00

                  Airline:
                  Cobham Aviation

                  Operator:
                  NATIONAL JET EXPRESS PTY LTD
                  Last edited by Coxy; 2019-05-24, 11:13.

                  Comment


                  • 0A4004
                    7T-WVB
                    EH10

                    Correct hex 0A4044

                    ----------------------

                    Correct details for 0A4004

                    0A4004
                    7T-VBE
                    BE20
                    Beech B200 Super King Air
                    BB-1453
                    Algerian Air Force
                    1993
                    Ex N8153H
                    Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                      78164A
                      B-MCL
                      A20N
                      Airbus A320-251N
                      8777
                      Air Macau
                      AMU
                      2019-03-06
                      I know ... several days in the database.

                      Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                      Paging Arion/Orion/AttentiAllaFretta or what ever you are called this week

                      is looking like a dog with no owner wanting to draw attention.
                      I'm already listening to someone barking.

                      apgnorskeTroll

                      Comment


                      • Aircraft missing from database

                        0A8074
                        C6-RMK
                        PA23
                        Piper Aztec
                        27-7304944
                        Private Owner
                        2019-02-12

                        Comment


                        • ModeS: 45F028
                          Registration: OY-9443
                          Type: PISI
                          Aircraft: Pipistrel Sinus
                          Serial:
                          Airline: Private Owner
                          Operator: Private Owner

                          Comment


                          • Please remove, Aircraft was returned to the lessor on May 24, 2019

                            E49220
                            PR-OBB
                            Airbus A320-214
                            6876
                            AVIANCA
                            AVA
                            24 Nov 2015

                            Comment


                            • 86E7E6
                              JA874J
                              B789
                              Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
                              JL/JAL (Arashi JAL-Hawaii Livery)
                              JL/JAL

                              Comment


                              • 800D4A
                                VT-IZO
                                A20N
                                A320-271N
                                8688
                                IndiGo
                                IGO
                                2019-01-16

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X