Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Following two aircraft operate in Comair's British Airways Franchise colour scheme, NOT the kulula scheme
    00C45A
    ZS-ZWJ
    B738
    Boeing 737-8F2
    34408
    Comair
    BAW (British Airways Franchise colour scheme)
    CAW

    008187
    ZS-ZWV
    B738
    Boeing 737-8K5
    30414
    Comair
    OPERATOR
    Comair
    BAW (British Airways Franchise colour scheme)
    CAW

    Comment


    • Sorry, correct HEX for ZS-OAG is 00A50F

      Should read

      00A50E
      ZS-OAF
      B734
      Boeing 737-4S3
      25116
      Flysafair
      SFR
      SFR

      00A50F
      ZS-OAG
      B734
      Boeing 737-4H6
      27168
      Flysafair
      SFR
      SFR

      Comment


      • 4844A5

        Operator FlyArystan

        Low cost division of Air Astana and operating under their AOC, so no code changes

        Comment


        • Hello,

          The aircraft reg N38XJ is no longer in use, the new REG for this aircraft is PR-KGN.

          Please correct them. Regards.

          Comment


          • Hello,

            49D403
            OK-TST

            New Operator code: CSA (Czech Airlines)

            It's not a lease, the aircraft was actually registered today at Czech CAA under OKs AOC.

            With regards

            Comment


            • 38A63B
              F-WZNR
              A359
              Airbus A350-900
              Airbus
              AIB

              Comment


              • Originally posted by brumarcus View Post
                Hello,

                The aircraft reg N38XJ is no longer in use, the new REG for this aircraft is PR-KGN.

                Please correct them. Regards.
                Hex code? "Required for all changes"

                And it best start with an 'Exxxxx'

                Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • 76CC6A
                  9V-SCJ
                  B78X
                  Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner

                  60282

                  Comment


                  • 30040D
                    I-MOFI
                    F2TH
                    Dassault Falcon 2000 LX
                    213


                    NOW THAT ICAO IS CLEARLY ASSIGNED BY ERROR TO A HELICOPTER AW139 I-PTFT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                      30040D
                      I-MOFI
                      F2TH
                      Dassault Falcon 2000 LX
                      213


                      NOW THAT ICAO IS CLEARLY ASSIGNED BY ERROR TO A HELICOPTER AW139 I-PTFT
                      MOFI has been transmitting 2x codes since 2017 I believe. 30047D also.
                      https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...e643?styleid=1
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                        MOFI has been transmitting 2x codes since 2017 I believe. 30047D also.
                        https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...e643?styleid=1
                        I-MOFI correct hex is 30047D, when it was at Dassault LBG the French miscoded one box to 30040D which is test reg I-PTFT, wont be corrected until its goes for MX again.

                        Comment


                        • Hallo, I would like to correct informations about the aircraft. It shows different type and number when flying. Thank you


                          ModeS/Hex-code - 49C040
                          Registration - OKXUE23
                          ICAO Type code - WT9
                          Type - Dynamic WT9 Speed
                          MSN - DY394/2010

                          Thank you very much!!!
                          Martin

                          Comment


                          • Hi, I would like to correct the informations according below:

                            ModeS/Hex-code: E4912F (CORRECT)
                            Registration: PR-FRE (CORRECT)
                            ICAO: TBM9 (INCORRECT) => The correct should be TBM7
                            Type: Socata TBM-900 (INCORRECT) => The correct should be TBM700N
                            Private Owner
                            Country of Registration: Brazil

                            Best regards,

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by viniciusaero View Post
                              Hi, I would like to correct the informations according below:

                              ModeS/Hex-code: E4912F (CORRECT)
                              Registration: PR-FRE (CORRECT)
                              ICAO: TBM9 (INCORRECT) => The correct should be TBM7
                              Type: Socata TBM-900 (INCORRECT) => The correct should be TBM700N
                              Private Owner
                              Country of Registration: Brazil

                              Best regards,
                              You are quite mistaken with this request, having a little more knowledge on the subject would be good.

                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8752055

                              Comment


                              • ABC161
                                ICAO AW139
                                Type Leonardo AW139
                                Opp Private
                                Year 2019

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X