Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 00C841
    ICAO Code SLG2
    2015 year
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

    Comment


    • 8990C3
      B-55571
      DHC6
      Viking DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
      874
      Daily Air Corporation
      DA/DAC
      2012-00-00

      8990C4
      B-55573
      DHC6
      Viking DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
      905
      Daily Air Corporation
      DA/DAC
      2014-00-00

      8990C5
      B-55575
      DHC6
      Viking DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
      937
      Daily Air Corporation
      DA/DAC
      2015-00-00


      8990C6
      B-55577
      DHC6
      Viking DHC-6-400 Twin Otter
      940
      Daily Air Corporation
      DA/DAC
      2015-00-00


      This is re-posted from new aircraft forum.
      I have not validated the Hex/Reg association.
      Last edited by nomad77; 2019-03-25, 05:03.

      Comment


      • Name: BRAUN RICHARD FRITZ

        Contacting as Data sharer regarding Other.

        Browser parameters: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36

        Subscription: business

        Subject: TF-FII

        Dear Flightradar Team, since 2 weeks the B752 Icelandair TF-FII is monitored on ground In SID Airport. The registration is changed to D4-CCG by Cabo Verde Airlines. The information is 100% then im doo the painting myself.
        Best regards F-GVAC2 Richard Braun
        For all Solutions existing the exact Problem !

        Comment


        • Change registration

          ModeS/Hex-code - C8224A
          Registration: 5B-CLY from ZK-KNM
          ICAO: P750
          Type: Pacific 750XL XStol
          MSN
          Airline / Owner - Irish Parachute Club Aviation Services Ltd.
          First flight date - 2019-03-06
          PAC 5BCLY.jpeg

          Comment


          • 780A3B
            B-KQI
            B77W
            Boeing 777-367(ER)
            41429
            Cathay Pacific
            CPA oneWORLD Livery
            CPA
            2013-09-12

            Comment


            • Please check year
              510070
              1978-02-14
              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

              Comment


              • Originally posted by rstcv View Post
                Name: BRAUN RICHARD FRITZ

                Contacting as Data sharer regarding Other.

                Browser parameters: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36

                Subscription: business

                Subject: TF-FII

                Dear Flightradar Team, since 2 weeks the B752 Icelandair TF-FII is monitored on ground In SID Airport. The registration is changed to D4-CCG by Cabo Verde Airlines. The information is 100% then im doo the painting myself.
                Best regards F-GVAC2 Richard Braun
                What will be ADS?
                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                Comment


                • 4BCDE8
                  TC-SOH
                  SunExpress (Minions Livery) -> No more Minions Livery

                  Comment


                  • 460790
                    MSN 15280391
                    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                    Comment


                    • Please check year
                      14F125
                      2018-03-24
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • This should be a test transponder:
                        3C9AC7
                        D-BFVG
                        Type code (GROUND?)
                        TABS Awarness Beacon System

                        896190
                        A6-EEQ
                        A388
                        Airbus A380-861
                        UAE (United for Wildlife Livery)
                        UAE

                        896181
                        A6-EEQ
                        A388
                        Airbus A380-861
                        UAE (Arsenal F.C. Livery)
                        UAE

                        896191
                        A6-EER
                        A388
                        Airbus A380-861
                        UAE (United for Wildlife Livery)
                        UAE

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mbx View Post
                          Change registration

                          ModeS/Hex-code - C8224A
                          Registration: 5B-CLY from ZK-KNM
                          ICAO: P750
                          Type: Pacific 750XL XStol
                          MSN
                          Airline / Owner - Irish Parachute Club Aviation Services Ltd.
                          First flight date - 2019-03-06
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10462[/ATTACH]
                          No change until transponder reprogrammed

                          http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?search=C8224A&i=1

                          Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rstcv View Post

                            Team, since 2 weeks the B752 Icelandair TF-FII is monitored on ground In SID Airport. The registration is changed to D4-CCG by Cabo Verde Airlines. The information is 100% then im doo the painting myself.
                            Best regards F-GVAC2 Richard Braun
                            Reprogramming needed

                            D4-
                            096000 -0963FF
                            Cape verde

                            Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • 505D18
                              OM-HEX
                              B738
                              Boeing 737-81Q
                              TVS
                              AXE

                              424334
                              VP-BEE
                              A321
                              Airbus A321-211
                              AFL (95 years with you Livery)
                              AFL

                              4CACB0
                              EI-GEA
                              CRJ9
                              Bombardier CRJ-900LR
                              BCY
                              BCY

                              4D20FF
                              9H-HUE
                              B734
                              Boeing 737-430
                              BPA
                              HAT

                              49D056
                              OK-MEL
                              A319
                              Airbus A319-112
                              CSA (SK Slavia Praha Livery)
                              CSA

                              ACB2BA
                              N917XA
                              B738
                              Boeing 737-86J
                              TVS
                              SWQ

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
                                This should be a test transponder:
                                3C9AC7
                                D-BFVG
                                Type code (GROUND?)
                                TABS Awarness Beacon System

                                896190
                                A6-EEQ
                                A388
                                Airbus A380-861
                                UAE (United for Wildlife Livery)
                                UAE

                                896181
                                A6-EEQ
                                A388
                                Airbus A380-861
                                UAE (Arsenal F.C. Livery)
                                UAE

                                896191
                                A6-EER
                                A388
                                Airbus A380-861
                                UAE (United for Wildlife Livery)
                                UAE
                                896181
                                A6-EEB
                                A388
                                Airbus A380-861
                                UAE (Arsenal F.C. Livery)
                                UAE
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X