Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A60B23
    N489MH
    C56X

    Comment


    • ACF539
      N934HE
      GLF5

      Comment


      • A41807
        N363G
        A139

        Comment


        • ACCEE2
          N924VA
          A21N
          Airbus A321-253N
          ASA (San Francisco Giant Livery)
          ASA

          ACD299
          N925VA
          A21N
          Airbus A321-253N
          ASA (Most West Coast Livery)
          ASA

          A6B435
          N531AS
          B738
          Boeing 737-890
          ASA (Captain Marvel Livery)
          ASA

          A78FFA
          N587AS
          B738
          Boeing 737-890
          ASA (Sub Pop Livery)
          ASA

          A2CE05
          N280AK
          B739
          Boeing 737-990(ER)
          ASA (Kevin Durant Livery)
          ASA

          A682EF
          N519AS
          B738
          Boeing 737-890
          ASA (Incredibles 2 Livery)
          ASA

          Comment


          • 34154A
            EC-IDA
            B738
            Boeing 737-86Q
            AEA
            AEA

            710121
            HZ-AK43
            B77W
            Boeing 777-368(ER)
            SVA (Ad-Diriyah E-Prix Livery)
            SVA

            4B1999
            HB-JSB
            F2TH
            Dassault Falcon 2000
            Private owner

            Comment


            • ModeS:507C54
              Registration: UK78704
              MSN:64436
              Airline:Uzbekistan Airways
              Aircraft: Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner

              Comment


              • AB5A53
                N830WE
                B763
                Boeing 767-319(ER)(WL)
                Unknown: Cargo Aircraft Managment (CAM) (?)

                Comment


                • How can an aircraft that's not in the DB show an ICAO type code?

                  id203.PNG

                  And

                  id203-1.PNG

                  However "RV10" is being displayed, this data is rubbish, this aircraft isn't even fixed wing

                  Delete the type code from hex 31DDED

                  Comment


                  • A52710
                    B762
                    Boeing 767-224ER
                    Elan Express
                    ELX
                    2000-11-10

                    Comment


                    • AA8C98
                      B779
                      Boeing 777-9
                      Boeing Company
                      BOE


                      AA8C99
                      B779
                      Boeing 777-9
                      Boeing Company
                      BOE


                      AA8C9A
                      B779
                      Boeing 777-9
                      Boeing Company
                      BOE


                      AA8C9B
                      B779
                      Boeing 777-9
                      Boeing Company
                      BOE

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by envine View Post
                        ModeS:507C54
                        Registration: UK78704
                        MSN:64436
                        Airline:Uzbekistan Airways
                        Aircraft: Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
                        https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post116337

                        Comment


                        • I didn't see answer for that question and still not see right result in database such as UK78704.
                          Also still not see answer, how are you going to fix all links to jetphotos. More than a week has passed, but nothing...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by envine View Post
                            I didn't see answer for that question and still not see right result in database such as UK78704.
                            Also still not see answer, how are you going to fix all links to jetphotos. More than a week has passed, but nothing...
                            UK78704 messed up because bad editors. They copy wrong informations from other database without checking accuracy (UK-78705). I do not have answer for registration format query as I am just a contributor like you!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by VOHY View Post
                              UK78704 messed up because bad editors. They copy wrong informations from other database without checking accuracy (UK-78705). I do not have answer for registration format query as I am just a contributor like you!
                              I understood you!)
                              Just now there is a visual confirmation that this is 78704 and the editors could work faster

                              Comment


                              • AC1FE2
                                N880X
                                GLEX

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X