Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E80967
    CC-ANH
    G2CA
    Guimbal Cabri G2 Dealership
    1233
    Banco Bice

    Comment


    • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
      I-AWCM now has two entries, the registration to hex tie ups were correct before you changed them, so please change them back

      You guys keep telling us to check the database if a registration is already there
      Apgphoto, ho chiesto io personalmente di scambiare l'esadecimale tra I-AWCM e I-AWCF perchè sono stato scattare una foto di I-AWCM in un eliporto e quando ci sono andato mi sono trovato davanti invece I-AWCF. Su Flighradar compare I-AWCM. Ecco perchè ho chiesto di scambiarli. Non è colpa mia se l'amministratire ha aggiunto due voci di I-AWCM e ha cancellato direttamente I-AWCF.
      Caccamo Vincenzo

      Comment


      • 49D0BD
        OK-WRT
        R44
        Robinson R44 Raven I
        2472
        Icarus Aviation Group s.r.o.
        2017-00-00
        Czech helicopter database - helidat.cz

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
          Apgphoto, ho chiesto io personalmente di scambiare l'esadecimale tra I-AWCM e I-AWCF perchè sono stato scattare una foto di I-AWCM in un eliporto e quando ci sono andato mi sono trovato davanti invece I-AWCF. Su Flighradar compare I-AWCM. Ecco perchè ho chiesto di scambiarli. Non è colpa mia se l'amministratire ha aggiunto due voci di I-AWCM e ha cancellato direttamente I-AWCF.
          Ok, darò le correzioni, eliporto nel nord o nel sud? Aggiungo I-AWTV oggi

          DB guys I will give you the corrections for I-AWCF and AWCM

          Comment


          • 30055C
            I-AWCF
            MSN 69003

            300639
            I-AWCM
            A169
            Agusta Westland AW169
            69005
            Private
            2013

            Comment


            • 39D56C
              FHVLM iso FWVLM

              Comment


              • ACE137
                ICAO CRJ1
                Type Bombardier CRJ-100SE
                Op Private

                Comment


                • 7C3F0A
                  VH-MQK
                  B350
                  Textron Aviation B300C Super King Air
                  FM-77
                  R.F.D.S.
                  2018-12-00

                  Comment


                  • D-EEAY, Data Correctur

                    ModeS/Hex-code -3D0F50
                    Registration D-EEAY
                    ICAO Type code - R90R
                    Type. Ruschmeyer R90-230RG
                    MSN. 017
                    Airline / Owner - privat

                    Comment


                    • The aircraft VQ-BHW isn't an Aeroflot Boeing 737-8LJ. The registration of the aircraft is a Transaero Airlines Boeing 747-4F6. It was flying with callsign SU2375 on December 10th 2018 (today). The pictures on FlightRadar24 even show a Boeing 747 while the aircraft type is Boeing 737-8LJ.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Remco View Post
                        The aircraft VQ-BHW isn't an Aeroflot Boeing 737-8LJ. The registration of the aircraft is a Transaero Airlines Boeing 747-4F6. It was flying with callsign SU2375 on December 10th 2018 (today). The pictures on FlightRadar24 even show a Boeing 747 while the aircraft type is Boeing 737-8LJ.
                        http://www.airframes.org/reg/vqbhw

                        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                        Comment


                        • Hex 49D376 is not anymore Turbolet 410 OK-JPR but is now affixed to OK-PTV Cessna 510 Mustang of Aeropartner.
                          It just landet in SXF from BRE as DFC913D.

                          Comment


                          • 48A425
                            ICAO SR22
                            Type Cirrus SR22 G3 Turbo

                            S22T has a different engine to a G3 Turbo that's why it has a different ICAO not all turbos are the same

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                              48A425
                              ICAO SR22
                              Type Cirrus SR22 G3 Turbo

                              S22T has a different engine to a G3 Turbo that's why it has a different ICAO not all turbos are the same
                              I can't find an ICAO reference to the G3 Turbo.


                              SR-22 ............. SR22
                              SR-22T ........... S22T
                              SR-22 Turbo .... S22T
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                                I can't find an ICAO reference to the G3 Turbo.


                                SR-22 ............. SR22
                                SR-22T ........... S22T
                                SR-22 Turbo .... S22T
                                That's what I thought, but having just registered one , hence "not all turbos are the same"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X