• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07014E
    6V-AKO
    A139
    Leonardo AW139
    Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

modeS: 35921A
      type: EUROCOPTER AS532UL COUGAR
      callsign: TURIA68
      operator: U.M.E

Appears as a plane but itīs a Helicopter

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        384xxx/AIB/F- don't tend to get added. They are for flight testing and change too much only to immediately get recoded on delivery/handover to customer.
        All AIB F-W*** test registrations are in the DB, including the A338 which hasn't even flown yet

The issue with 384DFA is that the aircraft first appeared stickered as F-WZDW and now wears F-WWDW and the transponder has used both registrations. When the next aircraft uses this code we will see what registration it has...
        Last edited by apgphoto; 2018-09-26, 08:45.

Comment

• ace73a
          ICAO TBM9
          TYPE Socata TBM-930

Comment

• 31DDAA
            ICAO VNTR
            Type ICP Ventura

Comment

• A3D39E
              N346AF
              owner: Ameriflight

Comment

• ModeS: 3432D3
                ICAO Type code: EC45
                Type: EC 145
                MSN: 9152
                Airline:
                Operator: INAER

appears as a plane tks

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
                  First, wrong thread!
                  https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...craft-database

Second, please post them in the correct format like all the other users here or they will be ignored.

Sorry to say but your posts are just a mess!
                  I do not understand it, they appear but incorrectly or with erroneous data or with the changed form that is why I report them here. tell me if I report them in another forum or in this one, I only write to correct what I see wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                    I do not understand it, they appear but incorrectly or with erroneous data or with the changed form that is why I report them here. tell me if I report them in another forum or in this one, I only write to correct what I see wrong
                    You're using some retarded format for submitting them instead of the format in the first post of the thread linked. Maxi is the database editor. Submit them in the correct format or don't bother, quite simply. The format required is so that he can copy and paste the submissions direct into the database form and it auto-populates the relevant fields so takes 2 seconds to do. With the format you've been using he has to spend a load of extra time rearranging it all and quite rightly he isn't going to waste his time and efforts doing that for some Spanish police helicopeter.

For corrections or additions to data that is already in the database (only), the hex code as the reference point is fine, then just list the line you want correcting/adding.

Additions & corrections :

First type in reg or hex in top right box here : https://www.flightradar24.com/data. Is the hex or reg already in the database? No: go to 1. Yes: go to 2.

1. Post in 'aircraft to added to database' thread in this format :

Hex
                    Reg
                    Official 4 character ICAO type code (don't know it? Use this to find it : https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx)
                    Full aircraft type
                    Aircraft msn
                    Airline
                    Operator
                    IATA/ICAO codes for both if applicable
                    First flight date in YYYY-MM-DD if known

2. Post in 'data corrections thread' :

Hex
                    Reg
                    Details of correction, eg. operator : Spanish Police.

If you don't know the hex code then tough s**t. Posting anything in these 2 threads without citing the hex code will simply get ignored. All entries need the hex code as reference point and no, the owners/admins/editors will not spend any time trying to find them for you! (this is a general comment and not directed at you eb4)

Comment

• 39BE21
                      F-HPRB not HPBR

Comment

HU.27-03
                        AS32

35921A
                        HU.27-01
                        AS32

Comment

• Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                          HU.27-03
                          AS32

35921A
                          HU.27-01
                          AS32
                          Just out of curiosity, have you visually confirmed these hex/serial tie-ups?
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

• ModeS: 8964A7

Registration: A6-EQO (needs to be changed to A6-EQP)

ICAO Type code: B77W

Type: Boeing 777-31HER

MSN: 42364 (A6-EQP is 42364, whereas A6-EQO is 42363)

Airline: Emirates (EK / UAE)

-------

The details listed above are for A6-EQP (MSN 42364). FR24 has the aircraft listed as A6-EQO (MSN 42363).
                            EQP has performed 2 test flights, whereas EQO is still being assembled at PAE.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by murtaza12 View Post
                              ModeS: 8964A7

Registration: A6-EQO (needs to be changed to A6-EQP)

ICAO Type code: B77W

Type: Boeing 777-31HER

MSN: 42364 (A6-EQP is 42364, whereas A6-EQO is 42363)

Airline: Emirates (EK / UAE)

-------

The details listed above are for A6-EQP (MSN 42364). FR24 has the aircraft listed as A6-EQO (MSN 42363).
                              EQP has performed 2 test flights, whereas EQO is still being assembled at PAE.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Everything in this post is wrong. Editors please ignore. Database is correct as it stands.

Note to the admins that he has also sent the same misinformation to the FR24 twitter account too.

From 8 days ago : https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post109782
                              Last edited by rik130; 2018-09-27, 16:50.

Comment

• A23860
                                M20T
                                Mooney M-20V Acclaim Ultra

Who ever does the half arsed data import from the FAA registry can you not import the other details?

Comment

Working...
                                X