Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 511058
    Age: 00-00-1959
    F-EETU1, F-EETU5, T-EETU1

    Comment


    • D0038C
      Owner : Ridali lennuklubi
      F-EETU1, F-EETU5, T-EETU1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by envine View Post
        Serial number 30339
        MODE S 507C52
        AIRLINE - Uzbekistan Airways

        Why did you suddenly change the correct record UK-75704 to UK75704?
        All the registration numbers of the fleet of this airline represented in your database are recorded as "UK-number" despite the fact that the number on board was written without the "-". Why suddenly with this number on another?
        You have answered your own question. Their official registrations do not have a hyphen so UK75704 is correct. The other airplanes in UZB fleet should be changed to match. You can help the editors by finding all their hex codes and listing them here for changing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
          You have answered your own question. Their official registrations do not have a hyphen so UK75704 is correct. The other airplanes in UZB fleet should be changed to match. You can help the editors by finding all their hex codes and listing them here for changing.
          Do you realize, in that case all links to their photos on jetphotos will be lost? Because it happened with UK75704

          Comment


          • Norwegian 787-9 formerly registration: G-CKHL is now LN-LNP (Amy Johnson tailfin hero)

            Comment


            • Norwegian LV-HQH is temporarily now EI-FVO which is already on your list

              Comment


              • Norwegian EI-FJG is no more in use for the airline

                Comment


                • Registration No: 9N-AKY
                  MODE S: 70AFB5

                  Need to Remove this since this Aircraft Written off after it was destroyed in an accident on 27 May 2017

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Trobolski View Post
                    Norwegian EI-FJG is no more in use for the airline
                    See post 1.

                    Wrong format. And any reg changes required transponder recode.

                    Will be ignored

                    Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by envine View Post
                      Do you realize, in that case all links to their photos on jetphotos will be lost? Because it happened with UK75704

                      Well then, your next task is writing to all the photographers of the UZB photos and telling them they need to correct the tail numbers.

                      Comment


                      • ModeS: 78022B
                        Registration: B-KPL
                        ICAO Type code: B77W
                        Type: Boeing 777-367ER
                        MSN: 36161
                        Airline: Cathay Pacific
                        Paint code (ICAO): CX/CPA
                        Operator code (ICAO): CX/CPA

                        The aircraft has been repainted into the new standard livery. Please remove the "oneworld livery" information.
                        Last edited by bcheng925; 2018-08-09, 17:24.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by shivakhanal View Post
                          Registration No: 9N-AKY
                          MODE S: 70AFB5

                          Need to Remove this since this Aircraft Written off after it was destroyed in an accident on 27 May 2017
                          FR24 has a 2 year playback, so this one stays in the database.

                          Comment


                          • Please correction the following red information below

                            E400F4
                            FAB5937
                            E314
                            Embraer A-29B Super Tucano
                            31400042
                            Brazilian Air Force
                            BRS

                            Comment


                            • Please correction the following red information below

                              E48FF6
                              FAB2347
                              E110
                              Embraer C-95BM Bandeirante
                              110374

                              Brazilian Air Force
                              BRS

                              E49286
                              FAB2346
                              E110
                              Embraer C-95BM Bandeirante
                              110367

                              Brazilian Air Force
                              BRS

                              E48FF4
                              FAB2336
                              E110
                              Embraer C-95CM Bandeirante
                              110478

                              Brazilian Air Force
                              BRS

                              Comment


                              • ModeS: 780223
                                Registration: B-HKX
                                ICAO Type code: B744
                                Type: Boeing 747-412 (BCF)
                                MSN: 26557
                                Airline: Cathay Pacific Cargo (CX/CPA)
                                Paint code (ICAO): Air Hong Kong (LD/AHK)
                                Operator code (ICAO): Air Hong Kong (LD/AHK)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X