Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4030B8
    G-BRUD
    P28A
    Piper PA-28-181 Archer II
    28-8390010
    Falcon Flying Services
    1983-00-00

    Comment


    • Hello all! New special scheme additions and deletions...

      A7B0C4
      N595JB
      Airbus A320-232
      JetBlue Airways
      2286
      New paint "Boston Celtics Livery"

      A7D32E
      N603JB
      Airbus A320-232
      JetBlue Airways
      2352
      New Paint "Vacations Livery"

      A8222C
      N623JB
      Airbus A320-232
      JetBlue Airways
      2504
      New Paint "Vacations Livery"

      ACC799
      N922WN
      Boeing 737-7H4
      Southwest Airlines
      32461
      New paint "Tennesee One Livery"

      AD2573
      N946WN
      Boeing 737-7H4
      Southwest Airlines
      36918
      New paint "Louisiana One Livery"


      REMOVED from SPECIAL LIVERY LIST, All repainted back to original livery, and updated.

      A74923
      Airbus A320-232
      N569JB
      JetBlue Airways ( 10th Anniversary Livery) Gone, repainted to regular livery
      2075

      AA9769
      Boeing 737-7L9
      Southwest Airlines (Coco movie Livery) Gone, repainted to regular livery
      N7816B
      28009

      A8D4F6
      Boeing 737-924(ER)
      United Airlines (March of Dimes Livery) Gone, repainted to regular livery
      N66848
      42188

      Thank you! G' Day!!
      Last edited by DaveRSW; 2018-07-06, 17:30. Reason: less confusion on one line

      Comment


      • ModeS: 424256
        Registration: VP-BVO
        ICAO Type code: A321
        Type: Airbus A321-231
        MSN: 1707
        Airline: Red Wings
        Operator code (ICAO): RWZ

        Comment


        • Hi, the database currently shows the following:

          0D0474
          XA-FLX
          BE40
          Hawker Beechcraft 400XP
          Private owner

          Please note the new Mexican registration of this aircraft is XB-PIY. Could you please revise? Thanks!

          Comment


          • This has to be fixed:
            Airline:Avianca AV/AVA
            Operator: Avianca Central America TA/TAI
            Registration: N938TA
            Aircraft:Embraer ERJ-190
            Wrong Mode S: AD050B
            Good Mode S: 0AE004
            MSN: 19000228

            The Good Mode S is register by mistake on a Cessna is is reporting the Cessna fliying instead the E190... it has to be removed from the Cessna..... the Cessna 208B Grand Caravan registration is:TI-BCX Airline:Sansa RZ/LRS.... tonight it’s “flying” from SAL-CLO altitude: 35,000 ft

            13F8E41D-10CF-4D1E-ACD5-7A48FA5B7827.jpg
            Last edited by leoandrew88; 2018-07-07, 04:10.

            Comment


            • Aircraft with reg. N55061 should be updated.

              Airline: Aeroflot
              Operator code: SU/AFL
              Reg.: VP-BHA
              ICAO type code: 77W
              Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
              MSN: 65307

              Comment


              • Originally posted by leoandrew88 View Post
                This has to be fixed:
                Airline:Avianca AV/AVA
                Operator: Avianca Central America TA/TAI
                Registration: N938TA
                Aircraft:Embraer ERJ-190
                Wrong Mode S: AD050B
                Good Mode S: 0AE004
                MSN: 19000228

                The Good Mode S is register by mistake on a Cessna is is reporting the Cessna fliying instead the E190... it has to be removed from the Cessna..... the Cessna 208B Grand Caravan registration is:TI-BCX Airline:Sansa RZ/LRS.... tonight it’s “flying” from SAL-CLO altitude: 35,000 ft

                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9643[/ATTACH]
                AD050B is the correct hex for N938TA

                0AE004 is the correct hex for TC-BCI

                0AE00E is the correct code for TC-BCX

                It would appear that the E190 is miscoded.
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • ModeS: 4243A0
                  Registration: VP-BCR (not 9M-MPR as now)
                  ICAO Type code: B744
                  Type: Boeing 747-400
                  MSN: 28434
                  Airline: Silk Way West (not MASKargo as now)
                  Operator code (ICAO): AZG

                  Note: There was an issue previously, as Mode S posted by me before was wrong.
                  However, aircraft is currently already available on radarbox24.com

                  Pleas update accordingly.

                  Comment


                  • 478DF2
                    LN-WEB
                    cn is 19020010, not 19020013

                    Comment


                    • Double post......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                        AD050B is the correct hex for N938TA

                        0AE004 is the correct hex for TC-BCI

                        0AE00E is the correct code for TC-BCX

                        It would appear that the E190 is miscoded.
                        So what will have to be fixed? There is another similar case!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leoandrew88 View Post
                          So what will have to be fixed? There is another similar case!
                          The transponder on the E190 needs to be fixed!
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • A1E993
                            N222MS
                            F2TH
                            Dassault Falcon 2000EX
                            177
                            Stavola Aviation Inc.
                            2008-00-00

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mxs View Post
                              Aircraft with reg. N55061 should be updated.

                              Airline: Aeroflot
                              Operator code: SU/AFL
                              Reg.: VP-BHA
                              ICAO type code: 77W
                              Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
                              MSN: 65307
                              No. You should contact Aeroflot and tell them to reconfigure their transponders for Bermuda. N55061 is a multi-use hex for Boeing test flights and should remain as is.

                              Comment


                              • Hi. PA34 Seneca V G-VYND has been re registered as G-CRGD and also repainted. Nothing has been changed regarding the transponders (except changing the registration) and the aircraft is privately owned. Bizarrely it is showing on the Flightradar24 moving map as G-VYND but when you click on the aircraft icon for more detail the information box is titled G-CRGD.

                                A photo in the new colour scheme will be uploaded shortly to jetphotos.com - Just now checked and there is already a photo of GCRGD on Jetphotos

                                Thanks
                                Last edited by PaulFoster; 2018-07-08, 05:02. Reason: Photo already on jetphotos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X