Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 478DF2
    LN-WEB
    cn is 19020010, not 19020013

    Comment


    • Double post......

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
        AD050B is the correct hex for N938TA

        0AE004 is the correct hex for TC-BCI

        0AE00E is the correct code for TC-BCX

        It would appear that the E190 is miscoded.
        So what will have to be fixed? There is another similar case!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by leoandrew88 View Post
          So what will have to be fixed? There is another similar case!
          The transponder on the E190 needs to be fixed!
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • A1E993
            N222MS
            F2TH
            Dassault Falcon 2000EX
            177
            Stavola Aviation Inc.
            2008-00-00

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mxs View Post
              Aircraft with reg. N55061 should be updated.

              Airline: Aeroflot
              Operator code: SU/AFL
              Reg.: VP-BHA
              ICAO type code: 77W
              Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
              MSN: 65307
              No. You should contact Aeroflot and tell them to reconfigure their transponders for Bermuda. N55061 is a multi-use hex for Boeing test flights and should remain as is.

              Comment


              • Hi. PA34 Seneca V G-VYND has been re registered as G-CRGD and also repainted. Nothing has been changed regarding the transponders (except changing the registration) and the aircraft is privately owned. Bizarrely it is showing on the Flightradar24 moving map as G-VYND but when you click on the aircraft icon for more detail the information box is titled G-CRGD.

                A photo in the new colour scheme will be uploaded shortly to jetphotos.com - Just now checked and there is already a photo of GCRGD on Jetphotos

                Thanks
                Last edited by PaulFoster; 2018-07-08, 05:02. Reason: Photo already on jetphotos

                Comment


                • Info Mismatch VH-BQM / VH-BMQ
                  Hex for VH-BQM is 7C06DO, not 7C075C
                  7C06DO is currently showing on FR24 as VH-BMQ, but don't know if VH-BMQ should be 7C075C or not.

                  7C06D0
                  VH-BQM
                  BE36
                  BEECH AIRCRAFT CORP A36
                  E-2557
                  Private
                  1990

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaulFoster View Post
                    Hi. PA34 Seneca V G-VYND has been re registered as G-CRGD and also repainted. Nothing has been changed regarding the transponders (except changing the registration) and the aircraft is privately owned. Bizarrely it is showing on the Flightradar24 moving map as G-VYND but when you click on the aircraft icon for more detail the information box is titled G-CRGD.

                    A photo in the new colour scheme will be uploaded shortly to jetphotos.com - Just now checked and there is already a photo of GCRGD on Jetphotos

                    Thanks
                    That's because the site has nobody employed to look after the database and keep up with amendments. Despite it being a commercial product they use the info in this thread to update the database and take on trust that the info posted is correct.

                    G-CGRD is hex 406AE5 for the DB guys

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chris.FR24 View Post
                      Info Mismatch VH-BQM / VH-BMQ
                      Hex for VH-BQM is 7C06DO, not 7C075C
                      7C06DO is currently showing on FR24 as VH-BMQ, but don't know if VH-BMQ should be 7C075C or not.

                      7C06D0
                      VH-BQM
                      BE36
                      BEECH AIRCRAFT CORP A36
                      E-2557
                      Private
                      1990
                      7C075C = VH-BQM

                      7C06D0 = VH-BMQ
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • 392981
                        F-GKMB
                        Aérospatiale AS 350 B2
                        msn: 2304
                        Year: 1989
                        HBG hélicoptères France

                        Icon : helicopter no jet plane

                        Comment


                        • 47838C
                          LN-ODL
                          Aircraft type designator: A139 (not A319)

                          Comment


                          • 7C627F
                            VH-TQP is shown on FR as a
                            EC25
                            CHC Helicopter Australia

                            however
                            CASA registration shows

                            VH-TQP
                            PA46
                            PIPER AIRCRAFT, INC.
                            4697344
                            PRIVATE
                            2017-03-23

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Coxy View Post
                              7C627F
                              VH-TQP is shown on FR as a
                              EC25
                              CHC Helicopter Australia

                              however
                              CASA registration shows

                              VH-TQP
                              PA46
                              PIPER AIRCRAFT, INC.
                              4697344
                              PRIVATE
                              2017-03-23
                              7C627F
                              VH-TQP
                              P46T
                              PA-46-500TP

                              4697344
                              PRIVATE
                              2017-03-23
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • 30069C
                                ICAO SR22
                                MSN 3034
                                MFG 2008

                                Yes its a turbo but the S22T wasn't introduced until 2010, S22T has a different engine.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X