Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS: 505CD8
    Registration: OM-FEX
    ICAO Type code: B738
    Type: Boeing 737-8Q8
    MSN: 28213
    Airline: AirExplore (TRAVEL SERVICE IS WRONG)
    Operator: AirExplore

    ModeS: A5B944 (505C98 IS WRONG)
    Registration: N468VX (OM-DEX IS WRONG)
    ICAO Type code: B734
    Type: Boeing 737-46J
    MSN: 28867
    Airline: Vx Capital Partners (AirExplore IS WRONG)
    Operator: Vx Capital Partners (AirExplore IS WRONG)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
      Miscodes are not added to the database.
      What the problem to correct registration? It's so hard? TC-AAL doesn't exist anymore. So what? Let's live with it 4ever? So, ok. That's why the FR24 database has so many faults.

      Comment


      • 86E8AC
        JA87AN
        B738
        Boeing 737-8AL
        64874
        All Nippon Airways
        ANA

        Comment


        • 7C48E0
          VH-OOI
          BALL
          Kavanagh E-240
          E240-556
          Balloon Flights Over Melbourne
          2018

          The previous VH-OOI, a PC-12/47, is now N474SS.
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • 484089 (changed of 082A41)
            PJ-DOM
            C510
            Cessna 510 Citation Mustang
            510-0316
            JetBudget

            Comment


            • 42477A
              VP-CBR (aircraft is actually VP-CKI)
              SF34
              Saab 340B- Serial: 421
              Cayman Airways

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MWCR_APP View Post
                42477A
                VP-CBR (aircraft is actually VP-CKI)
                SF34
                Saab 340B- Serial: 421
                Cayman Airways
                Has VP-CBR been re-regd? This pic was only taken a couple of weeks ago...

                Edit: I see that these are 2 different aircraft. Box swap, maybe?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 40612; 2018-06-14, 12:39.
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EGPD2 View Post
                  For some reason, it hasn't had the code changed since it was re-registered from D-ETBT to G-ETBT on 24 Jul 2017.
                  G-ETBT has now been recoded correctly.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • ModeS: 424284
                    Registration: VP-BVQ
                    ICAO Type code: A321
                    Type: Airbus A321-231
                    MSN: 1763
                    Airline: Red Wings
                    Operator code (ICAO): RWZ

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
                      Operator of F-GVZJ is Aero4M and not HOP!
                      Hi Maxi_Tyrolean,
                      No, the plane belongs to the airline "Aero4M" but it flies for the airline Hop ! (operator).
                      Look at the flight history. the flights are not AEH but A5 / HOP.

                      Operator = the one who uses the plane no?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bsu3 View Post
                        Hi Maxi_Tyrolean,
                        No, the plane belongs to the airline "Aero4M" but it flies for the airline Hop ! (operator).
                        Look at the flight history. the flights are not AEH but A5 / HOP.

                        Operator = the one who uses the plane no?
                        395729
                        F-GVZJ
                        Operator: Owner of the aircraft and who operates the aircraft (Aero4M)
                        Airline:Aero4M

                        Just making flights to the "HOP!" and operated by "Aero4M" and therefore has nothing to change and as the "Maxi" has already said "has nothing to change" will be maintained as is.
                        It is common company "A" to make flights to company "B".

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by arion View Post
                          395729
                          F-GVZJ
                          Operator: Owner of the aircraft and who operates the aircraft (Aero4M)
                          Airline:Aero4M

                          Just making flights to the "HOP!" and operated by "Aero4M" and therefore has nothing to change and as the "Maxi" has already said "has nothing to change" will be maintained as is.
                          It is common company "A" to make flights to company "B".
                          IB2.jpg

                          I do not understand !!!
                          Look at the EC-MSB example.
                          Airline: Ibera Regional,
                          Operator: Air Nostrum (company operating the aircraft with an Air Nostrum IATA / ICAO flight number).

                          Comment


                          • Data update + age + ownership

                            7C02B1

                            VH-ATF

                            Ownership:



                            ATF


                            Manufacturer: AERO COMMANDER

                            Model: 690-A

                            Serial number: 11158

                            Engine type: Turboprop

                            No of engines: 2

                            Aircraft first registered in Australia: 23 August 1974

                            Year of manufacture: 1974


                            Registration holder: PESCA AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 906 FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006 Australia

                            Registration holder commencement date: 16 July 2014

                            Registered operator: PESCA AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 906 FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006 Australia

                            Registered operator commencement date: 16 July 2014

                            Comment


                            • AB5220
                              41-5051
                              BE40
                              Raytheon T-400
                              TX1
                              Japan Air Self-Defense Force

                              Comment


                              • 8980D9
                                P2-SDA
                                P750
                                Pacific Aerospace P-750 XL
                                201
                                Adventist Aviation Services
                                00-00-00

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X