Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 398863
    F-HCDD
    Redairs/Trésor du Patrimoine VPC

    Comment


    • 39C8A9
      F-HSFJ
      SFJ Aviation

      Comment


      • 3905CB
        F-GBOL
        Fleet Management Services G.I.E.

        Comment


        • 3905CB
          F-GBOL
          Airby/Sté française de participation et de gestion

          Comment


          • 39D50F
            F-HVIP
            Dassault Aviation

            Comment


            • 3990C0
              F-HEGA
              G.I.E 350

              Comment


              • 7C6A7F
                VH-VBL
                MU2
                Mitsubishi MU-2B-25
                303
                Private
                1974-00-00

                Comment


                • 60083C
                  4K-AZ60
                  IL76
                  Ilyushin IL76TD
                  0093499982
                  Silk Way Airlines

                  Comment


                  • A18238
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 878 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    A185EF
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 879 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    A23B34
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 880 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    A23EEB
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 881 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    A9ABE6
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 831 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    A9AF9D
                    ICAO PIAE
                    Type Pipistrel Alpha Electro
                    MSN 834 AE 60
                    Op Private
                    MFG 2017

                    Note that the MSN officially have spaces between the groups, not without as they are in the DB
                    Last edited by apgphoto; 2018-06-04, 08:31.

                    Comment


                    • ModeS:400188
                      Registration: UK-75703 (changed 17/05/2018 from VP-BUI)
                      MSN:28487
                      Airline:Uzbekistan Airways

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by envine View Post
                        ModeS:400188
                        Registration: UK-75703 (changed 17/05/2018 from VP-BUI)
                        MSN:28487
                        Airline:Uzbekistan Airways
                        400188 is the hex for VP-BUI, not UK-75703.
                        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                          400188 is the hex for VP-BUI, not UK-75703.
                          507C51 is what he means

                          Comment


                          • 735023
                            EP-TAC
                            Airline: ATA Airlines (Iranian National Football Team Livery)
                            Code: A320
                            Operator: ATA Airlines

                            Please add "(Iranian National Football Team Livery)"

                            Comment


                            • Subject: Registration
                              Dear Sirs, I just want to ask to change the registration on the two Twin otters of Divi Divi airline owns, their registered as PJ-DVD and PJ-DVE as photographer its now not possible to get new pictures online of this two Twinotther as they are registered on Flightradar24 as PJDVD and PJDVE on this way the pictures are getting still in use from the same photograher (Roger Cannegieter) please change in the data the registrations to PJ-DVD and PJ-DVE on the radar so person as John van de Berg gets his opportunity that his picture comes online when you click on the registration,.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CASKOL View Post
                                Subject: Registration
                                Dear Sirs, I just want to ask to change the registration on the two Twin otters of Divi Divi airline owns, their registered as PJ-DVD and PJ-DVE as photographer its now not possible to get new pictures online of this two Twinotther as they are registered on Flightradar24 as PJDVD and PJDVE on this way the pictures are getting still in use from the same photograher (Roger Cannegieter) please change in the data the registrations to PJ-DVD and PJ-DVE on the radar so person as John van de Berg gets his opportunity that his picture comes online when you click on the registration,.
                                Not correct format for data. Or location to post

                                They are correct with photos - Photos are not on FR24 they are on jetphotos. Details sent to them needs to be correct. Only latest TAKEN date images are shown.
                                https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pj-dvd
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/pj-dvd
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X