Airline: VOYAG'AIR

Comment

• Originally posted by bsu3 View Post
            F-HBMF 398585
            F-HOLI 39B968
            F-HELE 399164
            Airline: Voldirect
            Code OACI: VDR
            This information is already in the database.
            90% of what you are posting is already in the database and ends up being useless since it is already inserted.

Comment

• 7C7C42
              VH-YTW
              DA40
              Diamond Aircraft DA40

Flight Training Adelaide
              2019-05-07

Comment

• Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
                7C7C42
                VH-YTW
                DA40
                Diamond Aircraft DA40

Flight Training Adelaide
                2019-05-07
                This came from the future.
                2019-05-07

Comment

• Originally posted by arion View Post
                  This came from the future.
                  2019-05-07
                  Consider it advance notice......

Comment

• B-2977 has always been the China Eastern GLF6 no idea where Arion got the idea that it was an SF B752, 27052 is nearing completion of its conversion in China, its 100% not airworthy though!!

Comment

• Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                      B-2977 has always been the China Eastern GLF6 no idea where Arion got the idea that it was an SF B752, 27052 is nearing completion of its conversion in China, its 100% not airworthy though!!
                      @Agpphotos : Arion complains at everyone for posting incorrect data (in his opinion) yet it is Arion and his alias Amauri1955 that are personally responsible for most of the trash in the database and the site administrators do nothing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by arion View Post
                        This information is already in the database.
                        90% of what you are posting is already in the database and ends up being useless since it is already inserted.

I'm sorry, I check Fr24 via the internet and the Fr24 Mobile app. If I post, it is that information missing (Company, code ICAO, year of construction ...)
                        For Voldirect aircraft, the ICAO code is not attached. Why ?

Capture1.jpg

Comment

• 393CC0
                          F-GPGA
                          MSN: HA-0205
                          Operator: Groupe Philippe Ginestet (GIFI)

Comment

• Originally posted by bsu3 View Post
                            I'm sorry, I check Fr24 via the internet and the Fr24 Mobile app. If I post, it is that information missing (Company, code ICAO, year of construction ...)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9505[/ATTACH]
                            Originally posted by bsu3 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9505[/ATTACH]
                            bsu3 please ignore all posts by Arion and his alias Amauri1955. His "trick" is to make angry posts on these forums telling members to "shut your filthy mouth" and call them out for not checking the database, but what myself and others have proven is that the data is NOT in the database at the time of posting, he then adds it to the database (as he is a database editor), and then he comes to the forum and abuses the submitter saying it was already in. The best thing you and all other members can do is no longer post any additions or corrections. The database has been trash since a long time now, mostly because they have started using a really bad third party source for flight registration data which takes precedence over (correct) hex code data, and partly because the good data submitted by several reliable members is roundly ignored by the database editors and they input their own incorrect version instead.

Comment

• 4843BD
                              F-HKHZ (ex-PH-KED)
                              Operator: Aérial Data Acquisition (IMAO)

https://immat.aviation-civile.gouv.f...00U700099XU000

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
                                bsu3 please ignore all posts by Arion and his alias Amauri1955. His "trick" is to make angry posts on these forums telling members to "shut your filthy mouth" and call them out for not checking the database, but what myself and others have proven is that the data is NOT in the database at the time of posting, he then adds it to the database (as he is a database editor), and then he comes to the forum and abuses the submitter saying it was already in. The best thing you and all other members can do is no longer post any additions or corrections. The database has been trash since a long time now, mostly because they have started using a really bad third party source for flight registration data which takes precedence over (correct) hex code data, and partly because the good data submitted by several reliable members is roundly ignored by the database editors and they input their own incorrect version instead.
                                Too bad

Fortunately there are other serious publishers

Comment

Working...
                                X