Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello,
    Here is the logo of the Vendée Aviation SARL. It did not appear in the Fr24 database. Thank you

    10171015_293648854126965_423145071539044904_n.jpg

    her plane: F-HMVA
    Last edited by bsu3; 2018-05-19, 18:07.

    Comment


    • A877DA
      N645AM
      B350
      Beechcraft 350 Super King Air
      FL-120
      Aeromanagement
      1994-12-06

      Comment


      • Error in database:

        7C43C8

        shown as Beech 1900D s/n: UE-94

        Correct data as per Australian register is:

        Reg: VH-NOA
        Robinson R44
        Year 2017
        S/N; 2493

        Island Reef helicopters
        Last edited by Traveller; 2018-05-20, 00:51.

        Comment


        • Error in database:

          7C1B2C

          shown as Fokker 50, long since removed from aircraft register

          New details:

          Model: C510

          s/n: 510-0398

          First registered: 3 Feb 2012

          Year: 2012

          Owner: Brian Peter FINN (since Aug 2017)

          operator: Graham Aviation (since Aug 2017)

          Comment


          • Aircraft type error in database:

            7C4DDC

            Aircraft type is Falcon 20 (FA20)

            refer extract from register



            PNY


            Manufacturer: DASSAULT- AVIATION

            Model: MYSTERE - FALCON 20-F5

            Serial number: 357

            Engine type: Turbofan

            No of engines: 2

            Aircraft first registered in Australia: 12 December 2011

            Year of manufacture: 1976


            Registration holder: FALCONAIR PTY LTD 100 Queen St BEACONSFIELD NSW 2015 Australia

            Registration holder commencement date: 17 July 2017

            Registered operator: FALCONAIR PTY LTD 100 Queen St BEACONSFIELD NSW 2015 Australia

            Registered operator commencement date: 17 July 2017

            Comment


            • Error in database

              7C35EB

              No data appearing on FR other than C510

              data from register is:



              KXM


              Manufacturer: CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY

              Model: 510

              Serial number: 510-0387

              Engine type: Turbofan

              No of engines: 2

              Aircraft first registered in Australia: 3 January 2012

              Year of manufacture: 2011


              Registration holder: GULF COAST AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 2785 BOWRAL NSW 2576 Australia

              Registration holder commencement date: 3 January 2012

              Registered operator: GULF COAST AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 2785 BOWRAL NSW 2576 Australia

              Registered operator commencement date: 6 February 2012

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                Error in database

                7C35EB

                No data appearing on FR other than C510

                data from register is:



                KXM


                Manufacturer: CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY

                Model: 510

                Serial number: 510-0387

                Engine type: Turbofan

                No of engines: 2

                Aircraft first registered in Australia: 3 January 2012

                Year of manufacture: 2011


                Registration holder: GULF COAST AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 2785 BOWRAL NSW 2576 Australia

                Registration holder commencement date: 3 January 2012

                Registered operator: GULF COAST AVIATION PTY LTD PO Box 2785 BOWRAL NSW 2576 Australia

                Registered operator commencement date: 6 February 2012
                Hex for VH-KXM = 7C35E8
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • Additional data 89808F SSR code

                  SSR Code: 89808F

                  Registration: P2-MEH
                  Type: C25B

                  Cessna Citation C525B (CJ3)

                  serial number: 525B-0027

                  Year: 2006

                  Operator/Owner: Tropicair

                  Comment


                  • 7C4DDA - wrong aircraft type

                    7C4DDA

                    The aircraft type is shown as a turbo prop version called Viator


                    The correct designation is below, from Australian register



                    PNW


                    Manufacturer: PARTENAVIA COSTRUZIONI AERONAUTICHE SPA

                    Model: P.68C

                    Serial number: 395

                    Engine type: Piston

                    No of engines: 2

                    Aircraft first registered in Australia: 24 January 2014

                    Year of manufacture: 1992


                    Registration holder: LIDDLE & SONS PTY LIMITED PO Box 620 INGHAM QLD 4850 Australia

                    Registration holder commencement date: 22 May 2015

                    Registered operator: LIDDLE'S AIR SERVICE PTY LTD PO Box 620 INGHAM QLD 4850 Australia

                    Registered operator commencement date: 22 May 2015

                    Comment


                    • "Pantanal Linhas Aereas" (IATA: GP ICAO: PTN) no longer exists since 2013 because it was bought by the company TAM.

                      The IATA code has been awarded to the French company APG Airlines (IATA: GP ICAO: RIV).

                      Can you permanently remove "Pantanal Linhas Aereas" from the Fr24 base because the flights of APG Airlines have the logo of "Pantanal" and the statutes of regular flights of APG Airlines on the French airports of Toulouse (TLS) and Lorient ( LRT) also have a status of flights operated by "Pantanal" except it is APG Airlines which operates these flights (GP / RIV 152, 153, 154 and 155).

                      Thank you

                      Comment


                      • ModeS: 39A26C
                        Registration: F-HITM
                        ICAO Type code: BE40
                        Year : 2006
                        Airline: Air ITM
                        Operator code (ICAO):MQT

                        Comment


                        • Type: CL-604
                          Registration: RA-67216
                          Airline: LLC Aviaservice
                          Operator code (ICAO): KZN
                          We ask you to make changes to the aircraft of CL-604 RA-67216 in the near future.
                          We have big problems because of the discrepancy in the information in the owner of the aircraft. The owner aircraft is LLC Aviaservice.
                          I ask you to inform me when the changes you make?

                          Comment


                          • My plane is showing on FR24 live flight tracker (on the website and on the app), but I can only search and see the history on the website, not on the iOS app.
                            I contacted support and they said it's probably because they don't have aircraft type data, so they asked my to post this data here.

                            ModeS: 3FF324
                            Registration: D-MYPP
                            ICAO Type code: WT9
                            Type: Dynamic WT9
                            Last edited by jvdo; 2018-05-22, 12:13.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                              7C4DDA

                              The aircraft type is shown as a turbo prop version called Viator


                              The correct designation is below, from Australian register



                              PNW


                              Manufacturer: PARTENAVIA COSTRUZIONI AERONAUTICHE SPA

                              Model: P.68C

                              Serial number: 395

                              Engine type: Piston

                              No of engines: 2

                              Aircraft first registered in Australia: 24 January 2014

                              Year of manufacture: 1992


                              Registration holder: LIDDLE & SONS PTY LIMITED PO Box 620 INGHAM QLD 4850 Australia

                              Registration holder commencement date: 22 May 2015

                              Registered operator: LIDDLE'S AIR SERVICE PTY LTD PO Box 620 INGHAM QLD 4850 Australia

                              Registered operator commencement date: 22 May 2015
                              Just simplifying the information.

                              7C4DDA
                              VH-PNW
                              P68
                              Partenavia P.68C
                              395
                              Liddle's Air Service


                              year: 1992

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jvdo View Post
                                My plane is showing on FR24 live flight tracker (on the website and on the app), but I can only search and see the history on the website, not on the iOS app.
                                I contacted support and they said it's probably because they don't have aircraft type data, so they asked my to post this data here.

                                Registration: D-MYPP
                                ICAO Type code: WT9
                                Type: Dynamic WT9
                                mode-s 3FF324
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X