Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A776A7
    ICAO C182
    TYPE Cessna 182S Skylane

    Comment


    • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
      I'm never sure if the original engine with the bolt on turbo counts as a S22T, the TCDS only differentiates between the two engine types. A quick look through the DB shows turbos as SR22 and S22T
      Hmm. I don't know either.

      I would have thought that the idea of adding the S22T code was to differentiate the turbos from non-turbos. I doubt whether consideration was given to bolt-ons or not.

      There's probably quite a few turbos in the database with the old SR22 code which need updating.

      Any volunteers?

      It'd be nice to have them correct, but realistically, is it worth the effort unless it can be done in bulk?
      Last edited by 40612; 2018-05-02, 11:51.
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • 459999 showing up as OYFLY with a picture of Piper Arrow OK-FLY. Info showing OK-FLY to be a Tecnam P.2006-T.
        OY-FLY is a C172.

        ModeS: 459999
        Registration: OY-FLY
        ICAO Type code: C172
        Type: Cessna 172P
        MSN: 17275197
        Airline:
        Paint code (ICAO):
        Operator code (ICAO):

        /Erik

        Comment


        • Originally posted by airbum View Post
          459999 showing up as OYFLY with a picture of Piper Arrow OK-FLY. Info showing OK-FLY to be a Tecnam P.2006-T.
          OY-FLY is a C172.

          ModeS: 459999
          Registration: OY-FLY
          ICAO Type code: C172
          Type: Cessna 172P
          MSN: 17275197
          Airline:
          Paint code (ICAO):
          Operator code (ICAO):

          /Erik
          OK-FLY is in the DB twice, both as 459999 incorrectly and 49D395 correct tie up

          A shame nobody does any data verification checks on the DB

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
            Hmm. I don't know either.

            I would have thought that the idea of adding the S22T code was to differentiate the turbos from non-turbos. I doubt whether consideration was given to bolt-ons or not.

            There's probably quite a few turbos in the database with the old SR22 code which need updating.

            Any volunteers?

            It'd nice to have them correct, but realistically, is it worth the effort unless it can be done in bulk?
            You can be first in the queue

            Comment


            • ICAO B505 needs a rotary icon

              Comment


              • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                You can be first in the queue
                No... please... after you...
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • AAE3E2
                  N800WS
                  C680
                  Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign
                  680-0049
                  800 Aviation LLC
                  2005-00-00

                  Comment


                  • 3C1215
                    D-AVWA
                    A19N
                    Airbus A319-151N
                    6464
                    Airbus Industrie
                    AIB
                    2017-03-31

                    Comment


                    • ModeS: A65E2B
                      Registration: PT-MIL
                      ICAO Type code: C525
                      Type: C525
                      MSN: 525-0086
                      Airline: PRIVATE
                      Paint code (ICAO):X
                      Operator code (ICAO):EXPRUDIU PROMOCOES ARTISTICAS LTDA

                      THE AIRCRAFT WAS NATIONALIZED IN BRAZIL AFTER PURCHASING THE UNITED STATES, AS WELL AS THE NEW DATA OF THE INDICATIVE AND NEW OPERATOR

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lucasgyn View Post
                        ModeS: A65E2B
                        Registration: PT-MIL
                        ICAO Type code: C525
                        Type: C525
                        MSN: 525-0086
                        Airline: PRIVATE
                        Paint code (ICAO):X
                        Operator code (ICAO):EXPRUDIU PROMOCOES ARTISTICAS LTDA

                        THE AIRCRAFT WAS NATIONALIZED IN BRAZIL AFTER PURCHASING THE UNITED STATES, AS WELL AS THE NEW DATA OF THE INDICATIVE AND NEW OPERATOR
                        Will not be changed until it no longer has a USA transponder code that does not start with Axxxxx

                        Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Will not be changed until it no longer has a USA transponder code that does not start with Axxxxx

                          Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                          Also, A65E2B = N5093L, a Textron manufacturer multi-use hex/reg.

                          http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...mbertxt=N5093L
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • Since one or two weeks Germnia's D-ASTL (Hex 4247B4) is beeing displayed as VP-CYG. Kindly correct it asap
                            Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

                            Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by equi View Post
                              Since one or two weeks Germnia's D-ASTL (Hex 4247B4) is beeing displayed as VP-CYG. Kindly correct it asap
                              Nothing to correct until the airline corrects the transponder so it sends its correct code, its been doing this since delivery.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                                Nothing to correct until the airline corrects the transponder so it sends its correct code, its been doing this since delivery.
                                It is the correct code, on April 24th changed itself from D-Reg to VP-Reg. You should check other databases before you honor your signature, e.g. https://www.planespotters.net/airfra...rmania/4MWYsyG
                                Regards,
                                T-EDDE7

                                Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X