Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good afternoon!

    Please add the Operator-Information "Eurowings EW/EWG" to

    3C4B4B
    D-ABZK

    Thanks in advance!

    Comment


    • Hello!

      ModeS: 4247b4 or 3C09E6
      Registration: D-ASTL
      ICAO Type code: A319
      Type: Airbus A319-112
      MSN: 1925
      Airline: Germania
      Paint code (ICAO): GMI
      Operator code (ICAO): GMI

      Issue: Aircraft's registration is displayed as former reg. VP-CYG at some places on FR24 web site and apps. However, sometimes it's displayed correctly.
      /edit: It seems that recent flights of this A/C are linked to D-ASTL. Current flights seem to be related to VP-CYG.

      Screenshot-2018-4-24 Flightradar24 com - Live flight tracker .pngScreenshot-2018-4-24 Flightradar24 com - Live flight tracker (1).jpgScreenshot-2018-4-24 Flightradar24 com - Live flight tracker (2).png

      /edit: I just got aware that there's probably a ModeS-code confusion.
      Last edited by Cagou; 2018-04-24, 09:41. Reason: Added screenshots.
      T-EDDG63

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cagou View Post
        Hello!

        ModeS: 4247b4 or 3C09E6
        Registration: D-ASTL
        ICAO Type code: A319
        Type: Airbus A319-112
        MSN: 1925
        Airline: Germania
        Paint code (ICAO): GMI
        Operator code (ICAO): GMI

        Issue: Aircraft's registration is displayed as former reg. VP-CYG at some places on FR24 web site and apps. However, sometimes it's displayed correctly.
        /edit: It seems that recent flights of this A/C are linked to D-ASTL. Current flights seem to be related to VP-CYG.

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9407[/ATTACH]

        /edit: I just got aware that there's probably a ModeS-code confusion.
        Correct hex for D-ASTL is 3C09E6

        It's still using the old hex 4247B4 of VP-CYG on at least one transponder. Hence the confusion.
        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
          Correct hex for D-ASTL is 3C09E6

          It's still using the old hex 4247B4 of VP-CYG on at least one transponder. Hence the confusion.
          Thanks a lot for the clarification.
          T-EDDG63

          Comment


          • Operator corrections

            EI-STO B-737-43QSF (Mode S: 4CACBA) - the new operator is ASL Hungary from 04. 2018.

            HL8306 B-737-8ASWL (Mode S 71C306) - the aircraft operator is T'Way Air instead of Jeju Air from 19.04.2018.

            Comment


            • 4B9C81
              ICAO C172
              TYPE Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP
              MSN 172S11542
              Private
              2015

              Comment


              • 4B51C7
                ICAO GLID
                Type Rolladen-Schneider LS-8-18
                MSN 8446
                Private
                2002

                Comment


                • 4B4340

                  Something strange in the DB all the details are correct on the data page but on the map it displays without Reg and ICAO, it also uses the default symbol rather than helicopter

                  Comment


                  • C001D7
                    C-FASC
                    C172S
                    Cessna 172S
                    12102
                    Seneca College
                    CYPQ

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Seneca View Post
                      C001D7
                      C-FASC
                      C172S
                      Cessna 172S
                      12102
                      Seneca College
                      CYPQ
                      C001D7
                      C-FASC
                      C172
                      Cessna 172S
                      172S12102
                      Seneca College Of Applied Arts And Technology
                      2017
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • 505D97
                        OM-LOW
                        MSN: 0084
                        Zilinska Univerzita V Ziline

                        Comment


                        • Mode S - 52557762 hex or AADFF2
                          Reg - N8034M (your data says N80EK -wrong)
                          ICAO Type: S70i
                          Sikorsky S70i
                          Last edited by sik70ista; 2018-04-26, 13:32.

                          Comment


                          • AAEFF2=N8034M
                            AADFF2=N80EK

                            This information is correct in the database.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sik70ista View Post
                              Mode S - 52557762 hex or AADFF2
                              Reg - N8034M (your data says N80EK -wrong)
                              ICAO Type: S70i
                              Sikorsky S70i
                              Database is correct.

                              Octal 52557762 converts to hex AADFF2.

                              N80EK is correct for AADFF2, but is unassigned.

                              N8034M is a Sikorsky multi-use reg, and the hex is AAEFF2.
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • How come I can NOT see the aircraft in FR24? Is it blocked?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X