Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 49D237
    OK-LOM
    C208
    Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
    208B-5253
    DSA a.s.
    2015


    Old hex used by OK-SIL, PA32 which is now re-registered. Proper OK-SIL, BE9L, 49D36E https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ok-sil

    Comment


    • 49D14D
      OK-JWR
      MSN: 172-73829
      Date: 1980

      Comment


      • https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ph-712

        ICAO type code is wrong and should be GLID

        Owner:
        Twentsche Zweefvlieg Club

        Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
        Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

        Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xanderix View Post
          https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ph-712

          ICAO type code is wrong and should be GLID

          Owner:
          Twentsche Zweefvlieg Club
          AS21 is correct.

          https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • Good evening,

            3C56E3
            D-AEWC
            MSN 7012

            is still listed in the Eurowings fleet although the airframe operates as OE-IQB since Jan. 2017. Could you please remove it from the active fleet list?

            Thank you very much.

            Comment


            • Hi all, im not sure if there is something wrong with our Katana. We updated our Transponder with GPS to have ADS-B out and i checked it afterwards in FR24, but the Radar sign is everytime T-FLRM1 and there are no saved flights.

              The registration in FR24 is:

              Registration: D-ERLE
              Mode S: 3D32AE
              Type code: DV20
              Type: Diamond DA 20-A1
              S/N: 10831
              Year of manufacture: 1996
              OP: Private

              When i search D-ERLE i get two results with different Mode-S codes if the Katan is live.

              In the history it is the Mode-S code which is registered in FR24

              3D32AE.jpeg


              If the Katana is live, there is another Mode-S code

              DF082D.jpeg

              Is there something wrong with ADS-B out and is there something wrong with the Mode-S code in the FR24 database?

              Thanks
              Ralf

              Comment


              • 40749F
                G-ETLX
                P28R
                Piper PA-28R-200 Arrow
                28R-7635119
                LX Avionics
                1976-00-00

                Comment


                • C87F07
                  NZ4201
                  P3
                  Lockheed Orion P3K
                  185-5190
                  Royal New Zealand Air Force
                  1966-00-00

                  Comment


                  • Hi there, QLK Dash 8-300 has returned to Qantas operations. It is still however showing up as being a Jetstar aircraft. Aircraft has now been paint into QF colours!!

                    ModeS:*7C5B5A
                    Registration:*VH-SBW
                    ICAO Type code:*DH8C
                    Type:*Dash 8 Q300
                    MSN:*599
                    Airline: QantasLink
                    Paint Code: QLK
                    Operator code (ICAO): EAQ

                    Thanks,

                    Comment


                    • 50835E
                      UR-COK
                      B733
                      Boeing 737-31S
                      29055
                      AIRLINE : Karun Airlines
                      OPERATOR : Naft Airlines

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Schnickes View Post
                        Hi all, im not sure if there is something wrong with our Katana. We updated our Transponder with GPS to have ADS-B out and i checked it afterwards in FR24, but the Radar sign is everytime T-FLRM1 and there are no saved flights.

                        The registration in FR24 is:

                        Registration: D-ERLE
                        Mode S: 3D32AE
                        Type code: DV20
                        Type: Diamond DA 20-A1
                        S/N: 10831
                        Year of manufacture: 1996
                        OP: Private

                        When i search D-ERLE i get two results with different Mode-S codes if the Katan is live.

                        In the history it is the Mode-S code which is registered in FR24

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9364[/ATTACH]


                        If the Katana is live, there is another Mode-S code

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9365[/ATTACH]

                        Is there something wrong with ADS-B out and is there something wrong with the Mode-S code in the FR24 database?

                        Thanks
                        Ralf
                        Ralf the DB has the details for the standard transponder code, which the aircraft appears to have used previously.

                        It now appears to be sending a FLARM hex code which is why you are not seeing it in the flight history and only live. I would double check the settings in the transponder to make sure its sending a ModeS (3D32AE) rather than FLARM code. I haven't done a GPS Out conversion, but it does seem strange its sending out via the FLARM protocol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                          Ralf the DB has the details for the standard transponder code, which the aircraft appears to have used previously.

                          It now appears to be sending a FLARM hex code which is why you are not seeing it in the flight history and only live. I would double check the settings in the transponder to make sure its sending a ModeS (3D32AE) rather than FLARM code. I haven't done a GPS Out conversion, but it does seem strange its sending out via the FLARM protocol.
                          Thanks for your feedback. I will clarify this with our Avionik guy.

                          Comment


                          • Plase update the following:

                            ModeS: 4CC48D
                            Registration: TF-NLB
                            ICAO Type code: BE20
                            Type: Beechcraft Super Kingair B200
                            MSN: BB-1689
                            Airline: Norlandair
                            Paint code (ICAO):
                            Operator code (ICAO): FNA (Norlandair)
                            Age: 1999

                            Comment


                            • A981C4
                              N711WM
                              GLEX
                              Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global Express
                              9785
                              GAUGHAN FLYING LLC
                              2017-00-00

                              Comment


                              • 49D3B2
                                S22T
                                Cirrus SR-22T
                                T-Air

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X