Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8002D9
    IL76
    Ilyushin Il-76MD
    0053462856
    India Air Force
    IFC

    Comment


    • A375D4
      HUNT
      Hawker Hunter F.58
      Hunter Aviation

      A3721D
      HUNT
      Hawker Hunter F.58
      Hunter Aviation

      Comment


      • 4B284F
        Icao P28A

        Comment


        • Isn't A320neo... It's an ATR76 PR-AKI

          E49284
          PR-AKI
          AT76
          ATR 72-600
          1342
          AZU
          Azul Linhas Aéreas

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
            Isn't A320neo... It's an ATR76 PR-AKI

            E49284
            PR-AKI
            AT76
            ATR 72-600
            1342
            AZU
            Azul Linhas Aéreas
            ATR72-600 PR-AKI

            Screenshot_3.png

            Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_4.png
            Last edited by Edilson.Carlos; 2018-02-13, 17:42.

            Comment


            • Flight IB8992 was made by CRJ-1000, however on my.flightradar24 it showes that the aircraft was CRJ-900. Could you change it, please?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Not Real View Post
                Flight IB8992 was made by CRJ-1000, however on my.flightradar24 it showes that the aircraft was CRJ-900. Could you change it, please?
                You will need to specify which aircraft it was.
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                  Miscode. Correct hex is 345618
                  Sorry, ECMUB is using only this hex code CBA9E7.
                  Last edited by littledave; 2018-02-14, 10:04.

                  Comment


                  • A17BD6
                    N195ME
                    C25C
                    Cessna 525C CitationJet CJ4
                    525C0259
                    Method Eletronics Inc
                    2017-12-00

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by littledave View Post
                      Sorry, ECMUB is using only this hex code CBA9E7.
                      That's a very odd miscode, but good to know.
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • Hex CBA9E7 is being used by B738 EC-MUB which should use Hex 345618, it has the zeros and ones transposed

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                          Hex CBA9E7 is being used by B738 EC-MUB which should use Hex 345618, it has the zeros and ones transposed
                          Ah, I see.
                          In Binary...

                          110010111010100111100111 instead of
                          001101000101011000011000

                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                            ATR72-600 PR-AKI

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9217[/ATTACH]

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9218[/ATTACH]
                            please correct the serial number... the 1305 serial number belongs to the CS-DJB which is the old PR-AKI. Now attached image is a new PR-AKI that is going to a Azul Linhas Aéreas and its serial number is 1342.

                            Comment


                            • Nam Air is listed in the database under the wrong ICAO operator code. NIH is incorrect. LKN is correct.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by F-KRNT2 View Post
                                Nam Air is listed in the database under the wrong ICAO operator code. NIH is incorrect. LKN is correct.
                                Thanks
                                Robb Knapp

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X