Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A6329E
    N499MD
    C68A
    Cessna 680A Citation Latitude
    680A-0100
    Private owner
    2017-00-00

    Comment


    • 488CCE
      SP-DGO
      M28
      PZL-Mielec M-28 Skytruck
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • 488CCE
        SP-DGO
        M28
        PZL-Mielec M-28 Skytruck3

        [PZL test reg]
        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

        Comment


        • 7C7F7A
          VH-ZGS
          R22
          Robinson R22 Beta
          4725
          Koolardie Aviation
          2017-01-11


          Note this is the second time this code has been changed to PT-FMM

          The previous VH-ZGS was exported and clearly they have not bothered to
          change the mode S......
          .VH-ZGS.jpg
          Last edited by nomad77; 2018-02-09, 00:49.

          Comment


          • A0E934
            N158PH
            CL35
            Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 350
            20721
            Bombardier Aerospace Corp
            2018-01-00

            Comment


            • 76CC61
              9V-SCA
              B78X
              Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
              60253
              Singapore Airlines
              SIA

              First flight : 2018-02-09

              Comment


              • RYANAIR BOEING 737-800 fleet:-

                Please amend the fleet list as EI-DWH is in twice - one entry needs removing; EI-EKR is listed three times - so two entries need removing.
                This will correctly show Ryanair's fleet consisting of 421 (not 424) 737-800s.

                Comment


                • Jet2 Fleet Details:
                  Please remove B737-300 G-CELA from the listing. This aircraft has been removed from service and has been at Kemble for a number of months.

                  Comment


                  • A637C8
                    N50BC
                    SR20
                    Cirrus SR-20
                    1327
                    Private owner

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Skyword View Post
                      RYANAIR BOEING 737-800 fleet:-

                      Please amend the fleet list as EI-DWH is in twice - one entry needs removing; EI-EKR is listed three times - so two entries need removing.
                      This will correctly show Ryanair's fleet consisting of 421 (not 424) 737-800s.
                      EI-EKR has a miscoded transponder so there will be more than one entry

                      Comment


                      • C05E2E
                        C-GJRH
                        PA31
                        Piper PA-31-350 Navajo Chieftain
                        31-7852139
                        SkyCare Air Ambulance
                        1978-00-00

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                          EI-EKR has a miscoded transponder so there will be more than one entry
                          Thanks. Had noticed strange happenings on FR24 on occasions when EI-EKR was flying, sometimes a kind of phantom (shadow) following the track of the "real" one.

                          Comment


                          • A08094
                            N131TC
                            AS50
                            Eurocopter AS-350BB Squirrel HT1
                            2994
                            Dalks Leasing Inc

                            Comment


                            • A4FC73
                              PR-OMX
                              1124
                              IAI 1124 Westwind
                              363
                              Brasil Vida Taxi Aéreo

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                                A4FC73
                                PR-OMX
                                1124
                                IAI 1124 Westwind
                                363
                                Brasil Vida Taxi Aéreo
                                A4FC73 [miscoded from N420JM]
                                PR-OMX
                                WW24
                                IAI 1124 Westwind
                                363
                                Brasil Vida Taxi Aéreo
                                1981

                                No such code as 1124
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X