Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tabbex View Post
    0B600F (changed of 635E2E)
    8R-YAC
    C208
    Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
    208B0647
    Air Services Limited
    Why now 0B600F ?? 8R-YAC is still flying with hex 635E2E!
    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/8r-yac

    Just another trash post...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
      Why now 0B600F ?? 8R-YAC is still flying with hex 635E2E!
      https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/8r-yac

      Just another trash post...
      Maybe on one transponder only? I noticed 0B600F using callsign 8RYAC earlier today.
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • please change the owner of this aircraft: Old: Vale, New: Gusttavo Lima

        E48783
        PP-VVA
        E135
        Embraer ERJ-135LR
        145702
        Gusttavo Lima

        Comment


        • 4D0204
          LX-MOW
          GLF6
          Gulfstream GVI (G650ER)
          6207
          GLOBAL JET LUXEMBOURG S.A.
          SVW
          2016-00-00

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
            please change the owner of this aircraft: Old: Vale, New: Gusttavo Lima

            E48783
            PP-VVA
            E135
            Embraer ERJ-135LR
            145702
            Gusttavo Lima
            E48783
            PP-VVA
            E135
            Embraer ERJ-135LR
            145702
            Grupo Lima
            (N & R EMPREENDIMENTOS E PARTICIPAÇÕES LTDA)

            2003-00-00

            Comment


            • 3455D1
              EC-MTA
              TBM8
              SOCATA TBM-850
              479
              Dareva Aero
              2008-06-00

              Comment


              • 8A065D

                8A05FC

                8A0600

                8A05FD

                8A05FA

                All the above have the made up ICAO of PA28 they are all P28A

                Comment


                • My transponder has been fixed, here is the new data:

                  4B295F
                  F-HAKE
                  PA46
                  Piper PA 46 Malibu
                  4636309
                  Previously registered HB-PRJ

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mahieup View Post
                    My transponder has been fixed, here is the new data:

                    4B295F
                    F-HAKE
                    PA46
                    Piper PA 46 Malibu
                    4636309
                    Previously registered HB-PRJ
                    4B295F is the Swiss hex code, if your transponder is fixed you need to use hex 398144 for F-HAKE

                    Comment


                    • AB5E1E
                      N831X
                      LNC4
                      Lancair IV-P

                      LIV 453
                      Private owner

                      Comment


                      • C82377
                        ZK-HPB
                        R44
                        Robinson R44
                        2498
                        Heliflite Limited

                        Comment


                        • AA6923
                          N770BC
                          GLEX
                          Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global 6000
                          9523
                          Private owner
                          2012-00-00

                          Comment


                          • P2-ANO
                            Now operating with new code 89802f no idea if this a permanent change

                            Comment


                            • AAB603 (formerly C046B9)
                              N79DM (formerly C-GAUI)
                              BE20
                              BB-853
                              private (formerly 8P/PCO)


                              C06C8F
                              C-GPCW
                              B190
                              UC-76
                              8P/PCO
                              (C06C8F was previously assigned to 8P/PCO SH36 C-GPCW)


                              C01FF2
                              C-FMCN
                              B190
                              UE-20
                              8P/PCO (formerly --/NCB)


                              C06C84
                              C-GPCL
                              B190
                              UE-387
                              8P/PCO

                              Comment


                              • A9808E
                                N711JB
                                C25M
                                Cessna 525 Citation M2
                                525-0976
                                CJ-M 03207 LLC
                                2017-00-00

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X