Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4B4E4E
    HB-2471
    ARCP
    Schempp Hirth Arcus M
    88
    Private
    2014

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SierraEchoBravo View Post
      Hi, when i searched my last flight on fr24, my plane was misregistered (F-HFBT instead of F-HFBD)

      ModeS: 399423
      Registration: F-HFBD (misregistered)
      ICAO: C182
      Type: Cessna T182 Skylane G1000
      MSN: 18281443
      Owner: CAPAM

      Thanks.
      It's in the database correctly under F-HFBD 399423 but there's a duplicate record under the same hex for F-HFBT as well. It seems that the database software has chosen the latter entry to populate the flight records on so that one needs removing.

      Comment


      • 30069C
        ICAO S22T
        Type Cirrus SR-22 GTS Turbo

        Comment


        • Turkish Airlines Aircraft departing from the fleet
          TC-SCD. TC-SCE
          https://www.planespotters.net/airfra...u-Jet/2Z7BiYxN
          https://www.planespotters.net/airfra...u-Jet/w3EdIeX7

          Comment


          • 3003B5
            I-PIKA
            Hoffman HK-36R Super Dimona
            HK36
            36320
            Private
            1991

            Comment


            • Hi,

              Don't know why, but Etihad's A388 A6-APC is "flying" with Qatar's A388 A7-APC photo

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                Hi,

                Don't know why, but Etihad's A388 A6-APC is "flying" with Qatar's A388 A7-APC photo

                Initially it appeared the latest pic had been incorrectly screened (my deleted reply) but on deeper look it appears the method FR use to lookup has got a bit of an issue locating a matching registration.
                I'm not sure its database related however, cant see right now what query is passed (REG vs Hex or other)
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                  Initially it appeared the latest pic had been incorrectly screened (my deleted reply) but on deeper look it appears the method FR use to lookup has got a bit of an issue locating a matching registration.
                  I'm not sure its database related however, cant see right now what query is passed (REG vs Hex or other)
                  All showing fine here including the pics. Hex code and reg and frame info matches the correct records so must have been fixed.

                  Comment


                  • I have 3 planes on jetphotos, but airplane OY-9484 with HEX 45F071 is not shown on flightradar24? Can anybody assist me in finding out why? :-/

                    Comment


                    • ModeS:508290
                      Registration:UR-CJZ
                      ICAO Type code:
                      Type:MD82
                      MSN:49506
                      Airline: Iran Air

                      Aircraft no longer in service. Has been returned to leaser. The leased MD-80 are being replaced by new ATR-72 and A320.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by michael@rubio.dk View Post
                        I have 3 planes on jetphotos, but airplane OY-9484 with HEX 45F071 is not shown on flightradar24? Can anybody assist me in finding out why? :-/
                        Did you send the full details for adding to the database?

                        HEX CODE
                        REGISTRATION
                        OFFICIAL ICAO 4-LETTER TYPE CODE
                        FULL MANUFACTURER NAME & MODEL
                        MSN
                        AIRLINE/OWNER
                        OPERATOR
                        AIRFRAME FIRST FLIGHT DATE YYYY-MM-DD

                        Comment


                        • EP-IEG

                          HEX CODE: 84B3DE
                          REGISTRATION:EP-IEG
                          OFFICIAL ICAO 4-LETTER TYPE CODE: A320
                          FULL MANUFACTURER NAME & MODEL
                          MSN
                          AIRLINE/OWNER: Iran Air
                          OPERATOR
                          AIRFRAME FIRST FLIGHT DATE YYYY-MM-DD[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

                          Aircraft is listed twice in the database

                          Comment


                          • 31FF14
                            I-PDVE

                            This is an Italian Tecnam test registration, used by multiple types.

                            Seeing as the decree that miscodes are not allowed please delete the current polish reg allocated to this hex SP-CUG I'm sure once the Polish owners read this they will recode the transponder

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                              31FF14
                              I-PDVE

                              This is an Italian Tecnam test registration, used by multiple types.

                              Seeing as the decree that miscodes are not allowed please delete the current polish reg allocated to this hex SP-CUG I'm sure once the Polish owners read this they will recode the transponder
                              Now now, Paul..

                              Comment


                              • 304488
                                I-BPAG
                                B733
                                Boeing 737-31S
                                Blue Panorama Airlines
                                BV / BPA

                                You simply have twice this airplane in Blue Panorama Airlines fleet list here:
                                /data/airlines/bv-bpa/fleet
                                I couldn't write a link but that's the address where you can see the error

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X