Clear All

• Originally posted by JamieSteyn View Post
    A4C73F
    ZS-ROL
    B407
    Bell 407
    NAC Helicopters Cape Town
    Repeat of post #3609.

I posted a reply here... https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ll=1#post87799
    Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

• Toll has recently commissioned several new Rescue Helicopters. These use Registrations previously used by QANTAS fixed wing aircraft.

RSCU202 VH-TJF 7C6179 is an AW139 Helo but the photo is of the previous user aircraft.

RSCU204 VH-TJH 7C6178 is an AW139 Helo but the photo is of the previous user aircraft.

RSCU209 VH-TJF 7C6182 is also an AW139 Helo, but the listing and photo shows it incorrectly as a Piper PA28.

Comment

• Our airplane used for dropping parachuteres is missing in FR24's database:

ModeS: 45DD0C
        ICAO Type code: C182
        Type: TR182, Turbo Skylane RG
        MSN: R18201399
        Airline: Sky Air
        Paint code (ICAO): N/A
        Operator code (ICAO): N/A

Best regards
        Jens Pedersen

Comment

• ModeS: 508397
          ICAO Type code: A321
          Type: Airbus A321-231
          Correct MSN: 1977 - ( Incorrect MSN 2337 )
          Airline: Zagros Airlines

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeAusF View Post

RSCU204 VH-TJH 7C6178 is an AW139 Helo but the photo is of the previous user aircraft.
            Should be RSCU204 VH-TJH 7C617B

In addition, WP2 VH-ZXB 7C81CD is an AW139, but the wrong picture is shown

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeAusF View Post
              Should be RSCU204 VH-TJH 7C617B

In addition, WP2 VH-ZXB 7C81CD is an AW139, but the wrong picture is shown
              Photos are not provided/managed by FR24. If there are no new ones on Jetphotos, you get what they have.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hello,
                I am not sure which of the above format are applicable for a helicopter, but there is an error in DB and a an aircraft with MOH-3 call sign (N21EW) is labeled as Cessna 182G, while in fact it's a Bell 429 Helicopter and all details are available here: #8530969 Please make a correction in order for FR24 to display a correct photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oleksiy Naumov View Post
                  Hello,
                  I am not sure which of the above format are applicable for a helicopter, but there is an error in DB and a an aircraft with MOH-3 call sign (N21EW) is labeled as Cessna 182G, while in fact it's a Bell 429 Helicopter and all details are available here: #8530969 Please make a correction in order for FR24 to display a correct photo.
                  Hex code A1B7A2 decodes to N21EW, which according to the FAA, is a C182... http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...Numbertxt=21EW

What you're seeing a miscoded aircraft. The Bell 429 was previously [A68D1E] N521EW http://... http://registry.faa.gov/a...umbertxt=521EW

Perhaps it was already miscoded when exported to Kuwait as MOH-3, but it still hasn't been recoded with a Kuwaiti code [in the 706000 - 706FFF range].

Comment

• Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                    Hex code A1B7A2 decodes to N21EW, which according to the FAA, is a C182...

What you're seeing a miscoded aircraft. The Bell 429 was previously

Perhaps it was already miscoded when exported to Kuwait as MOH-3, but it still hasn't been recoded with a Kuwaiti code [in the 706000 - 706FFF range].
                    Does this mean that this can not be fixed manually on FR24 / JP side?

Comment

• That would be up to the database editors, but I would guess that it's not good practice to insert data of miscoded aircraft instead of the correct data!

I've since noticed that another Life Flight Kuwait B429 [MOH-4] is also using an old hex code [A68CEF]... that of previous identity N521CZ.

Too many miscodes out there...

Comment

• I sent an email to support, which, I guess should be addressed to DB editors, but in reply I was asked to post this here. I am a bit confused as for the outcome of this.

Comment

• I doubt whether this particular record will be updated, as the aircraft is sending incorrect data.

It's worth posting here, though, as the information can be googled.

Comment

• thank you, this is good to know

Comment

• Registration Swap arounds: (this may be confusing)

ModeS: C8224D
                              ICAO Type code: C510
                              Type: Cessna Citation Mustang 510
                              MSN: 510-0347
                              Airline: JAK Air Rotorua
                              Paint code (ICAO):
                              Operator code (ICAO): (Priv)

ModeS: C82441
                              Reg: ZK-JAK (Was previously M-IGHT)
                              ICAO: LJ60
                              Type: Learjet 60XM
                              MSN: 60-382
                              Airline: JAK Air Rotorua
                              (Priv)
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 00DF90
                                ZT-RGG
                                B06
                                Bell 206B Jet Ranger III
                                NAC Helicopters Cape Town

ZT-RGG was using an incorrect Mode S Code of 4030EE.
                                It has now been reprogrammed and is using the correct Mode S Code of 00DF90

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X