CXI

A805FE
    N616KW
    Boeing 767-36D
    Eastern Airlines
    EAL
    EAL

0D82AB
    YV643T (was YV3292, new reg with same hex; miscode?)

Aircrafts to be blanked:

TAP: CS-TNP (4951D0)

Vueling: EC-MBM (344583)

Latam: PT-XPQ (E4925F)

AlMasria: SU-TCH (0101D4)

China Southern: B-20EH (781915) stored at VCV with BOE code

FedEx: N360FE (A40CCE)

Leave a comment:

• _toni
    replied
    You are correct, I-MIAT was definitely added by mistake, as many non matching hex codes are posted here in the thread.

NOTE to all forum and database editors: Please refer here in order to check that the registration is matching hexcode country range: http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• _toni
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

No. Don't understand.

Perhaps take screenshots of what you think needs changing on the records to describe better.

Using the URLs they are as you describe.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/D-MNHA = 3FECC3 (no history)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-moin = 3FF768 (merged history)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-mttm = 3FF738

You obviously saw the deleted replies email and information. That was intended. Posts like these trying to over-complicate explain things and not like the required data format on page 1 are not allowed.

Editors don't chang historic flight data under a HEX from these threads

Only adjust the registration, owner and type information on a plane record against a HEX (the primary key) it sends. Not the flight data.

Feeders send received information to the server: HEX. Callsign from transmitter if present, altitude and position. Not reg.

The server then matches the HEX to saved owner/registration record for live display. And saves copy for historic playback.
    It cannot easily tell when transponder->registration swaps happen while keeping same country range.

And if 2 send the same HEX (where the new owner of an old airframe does not recode) for a period. There is no way to tell which registration is right. And the history/flight data often gets merged

Oblivian and @T-EDDL262 Please stop all discussion here, there are threads designated for discussion. All future posts will be deleted.
    FR24 cannot control if some aircraft is miss coding or using its former transponder hexcode. What can happen in that case that flights of both AC will be logged under one registration, which is the case here.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by T-EDDL262 View Post

All I am telling you is, that your database entry is false and you are not filtering correctly.
    No. Don't understand.

Perhaps take screenshots of what you think needs changing on the records to describe better.

Using the URLs they are as you describe.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/D-MNHA = 3FECC3 (no history)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-moin = 3FF768 (merged history)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-mttm = 3FF738

You obviously saw the deleted replies email and information. That was intended. Posts like these trying to over-complicate explain things and not like the required data format on page 1 are not allowed.

Editors don't chang historic flight data under a HEX from these threads

Only adjust the registration, owner and type information on a plane record against a HEX (the primary key) it sends. Not the flight data.

If you find any errors in FR24 aircraft database you can post the errors and correct data here. It could be wrong registration, wrong plane type, wrong airline or any other aircraft data error.
    Feeders send received information to the server: HEX. Callsign from transmitter if present, altitude and position. Not reg.

The server then matches the HEX to saved owner/registration record for live display. And saves copy for historic playback.
    It cannot easily tell when transponder->registration swaps happen while keeping same country range.

And if 2 send the same HEX (where the new owner of an old airframe does not recode) for a period. There is no way to tell which registration is right. And the history/flight data often gets merged

Leave a comment:

• WayneKing
    replied
    To the DB editor that has no idea about country to hex tie ups

388B7B is a French code its not Italian https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/i-miat

Please refer to Oblivian's handy guide that translates hex to country 388B7B is ferry reg F-WTAJ

Why are all these miscodes being added to the DB has their been a change of policy? Or should we just look at my first sentence?

Leave a comment:

• T-EDDL262
    replied
    Fr24 can't do anything about an owner not reprogramming a transponder.

​​​​​​
    Dear Oblivian,

You did not understand the issue, right? Did you? You already wrote that once but later deleted your post after I replied that I am pretty convinced the problem is on your side as I am the owner of D-MOIN.......

The Problem is not the Owner, the problem is the way FR24 takes care of the Database!
    Simply you mix history with current situation.....

Previously HEX 3FECC3 WAS!!!! the HEX code of D-MOIN

D-MOIN was de registered (due to sale, registration did not go to the new owner and he registered as D-MTTM Hex 3FF738.) and the HEXCode 3FECC3 was deleted by authority!

Then D-MOIN was new registered (as it is a new Airplane now, coming from Luxembourg) and HEX Code 3FF768 was new assigned to it by authority!

All records beginning 2019 of D-MOIN have used 3FF768 then, all flights prior 2019 of D-MOIN have used 3FECC3

The authority obviously decided to assign the old HEX Code 3FECC3 now to D-MNHA.

I do not know the owner, nor am I affiliated as owner of D-MOIN to D-MNHA.

All I am telling you is, that your database entry is false and you are not filtering correctly.

My demand is to simply erase D-MNHA from Transponder HEX Code 3FF768 as D-MNHA is using 3FECC3 obviously now.......

it is the same you would use the same Number plate for two different cars, one in Sweden one in France......

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Fr24 can't do anything about an owner not reprogramming a transponder.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• T-EDDL262
    replied
    Originally posted by _toni View Post
    3FF768
    is now associated to D-MOIN.
    I know, but still there is another registration (D-MNHA) that is nothing to do with 3ff768 which is D-MOIN
    As I am the owner of D-MOIN I don't like to see another registered aircraft on the same Transponder Code! In case of any legal misshaps of the owner of D-MNHA I do not want to get associated with this....

Leave a comment:

• Spola27
    replied
    OE-AAC
    C152
    Reims F152
    F15201940
    Private owner

OE-AAD
    C152
    Cessna 152
    Private owner
    Last edited by Spola27; 2020-07-27, 19:04.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Spam reported

Leave a comment:

• WayneKing
    replied
    VF-84 or I-DFVE as you prefer
    Agusta A109E Power

Leave a comment:

• WayneKing
    replied
    And also to Airbus H-145

Leave a comment:

• _toni
    replied
    3FF768
    is now associated to D-MOIN.

Leave a comment:

• T-EDDL262
    replied
    Originally posted by T-EDDL262 View Post
    ModeS/Hex-code - correct 3FF768 --> wrong 3FECC3
    Registration D-MOIN
    ICAO Z602
    Type code - Microlight Roland Aircraft Z602
    Type Microlight

Identification was transfered by acquiring new plane (D-MOIN) but Hex Code was changed from 3FECC3 to 3FF768
    FR24 still shows all flights under DMOIN with Hex Code 3FECC3 and does not list any on 3FF768

This causes the issue that there are now two planes "using" 3FECC3 (DMNHA, maybe correct now, and DMOIN now wrong as registered with 3FF768)

Please correct :-)
    O;,
    thanks to the Team for fixing the HexCode. :-)

However still there is a wrong identification connected to the HexCode 3FF768 and is obviously a plane flying in the southern part of Germany.....
    DMNHA is a different Aircraft and so owner.
    Please remove DMNHA from the HexCode 3FF768
    it might be that DMNHA is now using the old Hex 3FECC3 but this is out of my knowledge.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
    50016F
    ICAO EC45

ALL BK-117D are EC45
    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-ivb
    B-2 been changed to EC45 too :/

Leave a comment:

Working...