X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsu3
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Linking to an opposing site. That's one way to prove you are flogging/copy pasting.

This is corrected, it is true that I had not seen that they allowed links to their site Sorry

Leave a comment:

• bsu3
    replied

Linking to an opposing site. That's one way to prove you are flogging/copy pasting.

So I got it all wrong today !!! This plane was at my house a few days ago and the company did not appear on FR24. If I don't go and look elsewhere for information, I can't know the name of the airline, can I? and copying / pasting codes (from FR24 or other government or commercial sites) is the only way not to make a code transcription error. Sorry if I bumped into someone .

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by bsu3 View Post

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied

Yes but it is with the German HEX that it always appears[I] on FR24 (see capture)
    Because it's miscoded. Don't report miscodes.
    German hex = german reg. D-FROG is what it was. Now sold
    French hex = French reg.

The owner needs to reprogram it. It won't be changed until then

Leave a comment:

• bsu3
    replied
    4D02DC
    LX-FLI
    Pilatus PC-12 NGX
    Jetfly Aviation
    JFA

Last edited by bsu3; 2021-06-27, 09:39.

Leave a comment:

• bsu3
    replied

German hex..
    Yes but it is with the German HEX that it always appears on FR24 (see capture)

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    ModeS/Hex-code: 3D77A6
    Airline: Finistair
    Operator code (ICAO): FTR
    German hex..

Leave a comment:

• bsu3
    replied
    ModeS/Hex-code: 3D77A6

ModeS/Hex-code: 399671

Leave a comment:

• lucaperazzolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

Part of your post seems to be missing. I think the problem could be FR24 has poor feeder coverage as I said before. There is a partial track on ADSBexchange of a flight today : https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=300432

However once again please note that no callsign was entered in the XPDR - "callsign n/a".
    Thanks a lot, just to understand: in Italy, we receive from the Ac registration authority a code that is configured into the xpdr, I suppose that only in Usa you can put November callsign into the unit. Btw I'll try next time to check whats happens, but for today the FR24 track is a mystery Thank you a lot for attention to my posts !

Leave a comment:

• lucaperazzolli
    replied
    Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
    Ciao Luca because your XPDR is not full ModeS the tracks are "estimates" of your flights, it depends on the amount of receivers around you for a more accurate location and speed, it uses triangulation between the receivers. There are not so many in your normal flight area so your speeds will be random, the last track on FR24 shows you at 530kts Because there are not enough receivers the callsign is not picked up correctly, if at all.

Another website shows your tracks today from Venezia (approx) to Trento (approx) and back, again not precise because of the way that these systems calculate things.

Which track do you think is not you?

Also to add it happens with some of the aircraft I fly too
    "Another website shows your tracks today from Venezia (approx) to Trento (approx) and back," thats mine for today is not complete because of the mountains. Thanks you

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Originally posted by lucaperazzolli View Post

Brainstorming... I did my last flight this morning (a couple of hours ago) and if I search for ILUKE the tracks are not mine. It's
    Part of your post seems to be missing. I think the problem could be FR24 has poor feeder coverage as I said before. There is a partial track on ADSBexchange of a flight today : https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=300432

However once again please note that no callsign was entered in the XPDR - "callsign n/a".

Leave a comment:

• WayneKing
    replied
    Ciao Luca because your XPDR is not full ModeS the tracks are "estimates" of your flights, it depends on the amount of receivers around you for a more accurate location and speed, it uses triangulation between the receivers. There are not so many in your normal flight area so your speeds will be random, the last track on FR24 shows you at 530kts Because there are not enough receivers the callsign is not picked up correctly, if at all.

Another website shows your tracks today from Venezia (approx) to Trento (approx) and back, again not precise because of the way that these systems calculate things.

Which track do you think is not you?

Also to add it happens with some of the aircraft I fly too
    Last edited by WayneKing; 2021-06-26, 16:02.

Leave a comment:

• lucaperazzolli
    replied

When did you last fly? I can see flight history for 300432 back to 27 June 2020 and none of the flights have transmitted a transponder callsign. If you have flown since that date then you haven't configured any callsign otherwise it would show under the 'flight' column :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/i-luke

Here is an example of an Italian plane with a correctly configured transponder callsign (I-OZZL) :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/i-ozzl
    Brainstorming... I did my last flight this morning (a couple of hours ago) and if I search for ILUKE the tracks are not mine. It's

Leave a comment:

• Fat Blob
    replied
    Originally posted by lucaperazzolli View Post

My XPDR has the right code callsign ILUKE, I found another track and speed for the flight for today (it seems a real flight performed from another ac) thankx
    When did you last fly? I can see flight history for 300432 back to 27 June 2020 and none of the flights have transmitted a transponder callsign. If you have flown since that date then you haven't configured any callsign otherwise it would show under the 'flight' column :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/i-luke

Here is an example of an Italian plane with a correctly configured transponder callsign (I-OZZL) :

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/i-ozzl

Leave a comment:

• lucaperazzolli
    replied

Put your registration ILUKE in your transponder callsign field then we will see where the problem is. Looks like ADSB feeder coverage is very poor in NE Italy anyway from the jittery track logs in the flight history.
    My XPDR has the right code callsign ILUKE, I found another track and speed for the flight for today (it seems a real flight performed from another ac) thankx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X