Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7C7CC1
    VH-YXF
    A139

    Cor:
    Year: 2015

    ergo it is 2 years old not 11 as shown

    Comment


    • 49C09C
      OK-RUU13
      Jihlavan Airplanes KP-5 Skyleader 600

      wrong icon it's ultralight plane, one engine

      Comment


      • Please help us update the following information:

        ModeS: 780C67
        Registration: B-3220
        ICAO Type code: E-190
        Type: Embraer Lineage 1000
        MSN: 19000641
        Airline: SR JET (incorrect Minsheng Jet)
        Paint code (ICAO): /
        Operator code (ICAO): QSR

        Comment


        • D-MCKP
          Hello! Please change the model to Microlight / Light Sports Aircraft FK 9 Mark IV (not Mark I as actually indicated!)
          Thank you!

          Flight history for aircraft - D-MCKP
          AIRLINE
          Private owner
          OPERATOR
          -
          AIRCRAFT
          Microlight / Light Sports Aircraft FK 9 Mark I (CHANGE TO: Mark IV)
          Code
          -
          Code
          -
          TYPE CODE
          FK9
          MODE S
          3FEE04
          SERIAL NUMBER (MSN)
          -
          AGE
          -

          Comment


          • HEX: E4899E
            WRONG REGISTRATION: PR-ZZA
            CORRECT REGISTRATION: PR-ZHR
            Amateur Vans RV-10
            TYPE: RV10
            CN: FVE-1946

            Comment


            • Plane registered as N16944 is indeed flying for Transair in Senegal
              It still use the same ADS-B
              but it is now registered in Senegal as 6V-AJB

              Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
              Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

              Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

              Comment


              • HEX: AB17BA
                WRONG REGISTRATION: N8136Q
                CORRECT REGISTRATION: PR-BSI
                MODEL: B300
                TYPE: B350
                SN: FL-796
                Operator(Airline): Brazilian Federal Police - Policia Federal

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                  HEX: AB17BA
                  WRONG REGISTRATION: N8136Q
                  CORRECT REGISTRATION: PR-BSI
                  MODEL: B300
                  TYPE: B350
                  SN: FL-796
                  Operator(Airline): Brazilian Federal Police - Policia Federal
                  AB17BA is a USA code, now in use by a PA28. The correct reg is N8136Q, Piper PA-28-181. See http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...umbertxt=8136Q

                  B300 King Air PR-BSI should have been recoded, but appears to be still using the old code of N8136Q, from more than 2 years ago.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                    AB17BA is a USA code, now in use by a PA28. The correct reg is N8136Q, Piper PA-28-181. See http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...umbertxt=8136Q

                    B300 King Air PR-BSI should have been recoded, but appears to be still using the old code of N8136Q, from more than 2 years ago.

                    This aircraft (B300 PR-BSI) is flying in Brazil with the same hexcode used by a PA28 then...

                    Can you correct it?

                    Comment


                    • Thanks for the confirmation.

                      I'm not a moderator or database editor, though.

                      I'm just pointing out another miscoded aircraft.
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        apps and website does not show Mahan Air flights in Departure and Arrival sections.
                        Please add Mahan Air flights to Mehrabad (OIII) and Mashhad (OIMM) ,Isfahan(OIFM),Sari(OINZ),Tabriz(OITT),Shiraz(OISS ) and the other domestic airports in Iran and please add the other Airlines logo in Airports database.

                        Regards,
                        Ali

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ali1978 View Post
                          Hi,apps and website does not show Mahan Air flights in Departure and Arrival sections.
                          Please add Mahan Air flights to Mehrabad (OIII) and Mashhad (OIMM) ,Isfahan(OIFM),Sari(OINZ),Tabriz(OITT),Shiraz(OISS ) and the other domestic airports in Iran and please add the other Airlines logo in Airports database.
                          Routes are provided by 3rd party out of our control. Please read fr24.com/how-it-works for more information.
                          This thread is just for reporting data errors in aircraft database.

                          Comment


                          • Hi. I just wanted to point the MLAT calibration aids in LEBL, so it should be ignored/hidden from FR24.
                            342383
                            3433D5
                            342384
                            342385
                            342386
                            342387
                            Some of them appear in FR as an unknown aircraft tracked using MLAT.

                            Thanks
                            Marc

                            Comment


                            • 30049E
                              Type ECHO

                              Incorrect type in the DB is SM92 completely different aircraft, all other data correct.

                              Get some better trained monkeys can you

                              Comment


                              • 3006A9
                                Type EC45

                                Incorrect type in the DB listed as H135 which you have made up, there isn't a H135 ICAO designator

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X