No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some receivers are picking up and relaying MLAT data from flightaware to the FR24.
    As a result, the FR24's own MLAT data is compromised with MLAT data from other feeders, when the FR24 database tries to associate it with the FR24's MLAT traffic, but this traffic does not originate from the FR24, but from third parties. For example, commercial flights.
    A seemingly simple suggestion is for the FR24 to make more receivers available to meet this demand for low-altitude coverage, which others try to do for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
      Some receivers are picking up and relaying MLAT data from flightaware to the FR24.
      As a result, the FR24's own MLAT data is compromised with MLAT data from other feeders, when the FR24 database tries to associate it with the FR24's MLAT traffic, but this traffic does not originate from the FR24, but from third parties. For example, commercial flights.
      A seemingly simple suggestion is for the FR24 to make more receivers available to meet this demand for low-altitude coverage, which others try to do for themselves.
      I would say forget MLAT until they can at least sort out the ADSB side, I know of 3 friends aircraft that are emitting ADSB but frequently dont get tracked and they are all based in areas that suppossedly have good receiver coverage, my own aircraft was reliably tracked until about a month ago but no longer is. something is broken

Comment

• Originally posted by Red63 View Post

When you say "terminate the feed" is that a complete block of that receiver's feed including any ADSB targets?

Oh wait, sorry you mean the person with the feed decides to terminate.
        This isnt the answer though for my situation as I fly in areas with decent coverage as exhibited by other low level traffic showing fine, I will investigate the aircrafts installation (Though that wouldnt explain why it shows on planefinder ok)

P.S. just checked FlightAware too and it shows all my flights just fine, so Its a problem with FR24 not my transponder/GPS
        The low level coverage in Somerset and South Wales, Gloucestershire is not brilliant, especially with all the hills and valleys. There's nothing wrong with your transponder. I have checked your flights on other tracking sites (in addition to the one you mention) and your flights are tracking fine on there. You'll just have to trust me that there are background changes happening with this site which are... "not helping" matters with regards GA flight coverage.
        Editor

Comment

• Please advise how I can send you our logo for Proflight Zambia. It says I am unable to upload images.

Comment

• G-EHMS MD902 Explorer Helicopter
            G-LNDN MD902 Explorer Helicopter

Hello Everyone, these two helicopters used to ping up on FR24 before however these days they fly but hardly come up on FR24 other adsb data shows it flying however not on FR24 unless it flies for over 10minute with a delay for it to show up,

Any idea why or if FR24 can fix them please, would be much aprechiated

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addicted2Planes View Post
              G-EHMS MD902 Explorer Helicopter
              G-LNDN MD902 Explorer Helicopter

Hello Everyone, these two helicopters used to ping up on FR24 before however these days they fly but hardly come up on FR24 other adsb data shows it flying however not on FR24 unless it flies for over 10minute with a delay for it to show up,

Any idea why or if FR24 can fix them please, would be much aprechiated

Thank you.
              MLAT feeds were requested to be disabled by the site owner. Most MLAT / low level stuff now no longer shows. Please take up the matter with support@fr24.com . Other tracking sites are available.
              Editor

Comment

• FR24 database are with very inconsistence with the datas and hexcode, as example E489A9 exist and flying.

Comment

• i'm post any corrections but she not was be corrected.

Comment

• Hi, I noticed that field SERIAL NUMBER is containing another info, to be clear, the date of it's first flight. Please, fix that.
                    F-UAAR1 T-UAAR3

Comment

• Flightradar24 is showing the wrong aircraft for the routings of C-FMIJ. An example was yesterday with CJT347 YHZ-EMA showed on aircraft C-FMHZ when it should have been C-FMIJ. The data you have on C-FMIJ is correct in your database. C-FMHZ is not a Cargojet aircraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by osovega40 View Post
                        Flightradar24 is showing the wrong aircraft for the routings of C-FMIJ. An example was yesterday with CJT347 YHZ-EMA showed on aircraft C-FMHZ when it should have been C-FMIJ. The data you have on C-FMIJ is correct in your database. C-FMHZ is not a Cargojet aircraft.
                        It's miscoded. Needs Cargojet techies to fix the transponders.
                        Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

It's miscoded. Needs Cargojet techies to fix the transponders.
                          Hi There, C-FMIJ is coded as C0208A on our side. What 24 bit address are you showing on your side?

Comment

Hi There, C-FMIJ is coded as C0208A on our side. What 24 bit address are you showing on your side?
                            C-FMIJ This aircraft is using the HEX C02080.

C02080 = C-FMHZ
                            C0208A = C-FMIJ

Comment

You have it coded with hex C02080. Needs to be C0208A.

Collins and Honeywell satcom :

CFMIJ
                              Hex: C0208A
                              Octal: 60020212
                              Binary: 110000000010000010001010

Open ARINC Satcom MP: 13C 13D 14F 15B 15F 15H

Strap MP: 13E 13F 13G 13H 13J 13K 14D 14E 14G 14H 14J 14K
                              15A 15C 15D 15E 15G 15J

Common 15K, parity TP 11A
                              Editor

Comment

• Hey,

I have posted a message about aircraft update in database update topic, and it looks like it either got missed or if is there any problem let me know?
                                I can tell you now this aircraft is yet to be flown yet with the new Hex code, it is in a C-Check in TLV as we speak and should be coded during the check

The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in
                                Bar Levy
                                T-LLSD4

Comment

Working...
                                X