No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Russian authorities will no longer publish aircraft data in the public domain. How do administrators plan to validate data? Or will they fly "noname"?

Comment

• Hex 4BB565 TC-MKE
      and 4BB57A TC-MKZ
      are NTU by Corendon
      but in Flightrader24 they are not grey
      as ‘correction’ blog has gone,
      and ‘add new plane’ I can not use, because plane is not in use at the moment by new user
      how it can be corrected?
      #badenglish

Comment

• Originally posted by edwinT View Post
        Hex 4BB565 TC-MKE
        and 4BB57A TC-MKZ
        are NTU by Corendon
        but in Flightrader24 they are not grey
        as ‘correction’ blog has gone,
        and ‘add new plane’ I can not use, because plane is not in use at the moment by new user
        how it can be corrected?
        #badenglish
        TC-MKZ has been blanked. TC-MKE has been updated to its new frame. Changes on the live site will take effect within 24 hours.
        Editor

Comment

• Definition of Operator.
          For example Corendon use a lot of wet-leased planes. Sometimes I see as operator Corendon, sometimes AirExploire / DAT etc. (The ACMI Compagny).
          What is the definition of ‘ operator’? expect Flightradar24 the ACMI company (e.g. AirExploire) or Corendon as operator in this case?

Comment

• "Aircraft registration marks in Australia are changing to include a new alphanumeric system.

We use the VH Australian Nationality Mark followed by 3 alpha characters. Soon we will be introducing a 3-character alphanumeric combintion such as VH-2AB, VH-A9B, VH-A22.

Introducing a 3-character alphanumeric system will mean the availability of more than 20,000 additional marks"
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Could the icon for the Boeing B17 be corrected? Aircraft G-BEDF gets a large following whenever it flies and although the type designator in the database is correct (B17) the icon on FR24 shows a helicopter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakkman View Post
                Could the icon for the Boeing B17 be corrected? Aircraft G-BEDF gets a large following whenever it flies and although the type designator in the database is correct (B17) the icon on FR24 shows a helicopter.
                I've raised the issue with the site admin and owner. Nothing I can do here as the icons are coded by the devs There is a big overhaul for all the icons planned before the end of the year but because of how they were originally implemented it's not a quick process and they need reworking from scratch.
                Update: Unfortunately it is not possible for any icons to be changed until the rework now.
                Last edited by user12345; 2022-07-02, 07:19.
                Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by jhicks7 View Post
                  A27E80
                  N26VA
                  Virginia State Police

The owner has been updated from private owner, but to "United States - Virginia State Police" instead of the originally stated correction. Can you remove the United States portion, please? Otherwise, it potentially seems to imply the US government owns this aircraft. Thanks!
                  No, I'm sorry, but "United States" can't be removed. Aircraft who belongs to public authorities or military forces should have the country name before the autority/force with a dash between them. Same as Jetphotos, as you can see. This is a FR24 internal rule, so it can't be changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AirMe View Post

No, I'm sorry, but "United States" can't be removed. Aircraft who belongs to public authorities or military forces should have the country name before the autority/force with a dash between them. Same as Jetphotos, as you can see. This is a FR24 internal rule, so it can't be changed.
                    Interesting... there are probably a few hundred aircraft that aren't following this rule then, just as a heads up. Many police departments, highway patrols, and other county/state/federal departments. None of the others I have seen adhere to this, except strict military aircraft such as the Army, Air Force, Navy, etc. Which was the only reason I brought it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhicks7 View Post

Interesting... there are probably a few hundred aircraft that aren't following this rule then, just as a heads up. Many police departments, highway patrols, and other county/state/federal departments. None of the others I have seen adhere to this, except strict military aircraft such as the Army, Air Force, Navy, etc. Which was the only reason I brought it up.
                      Yes, you're right. The ones that not "follow the rule" is because they were added in the database before it was implemented. Slowly, they all will have the correct name.

Comment

• Hi There,

Not sure this is the correct forum thread to post, however will give it a go. I have an aircraft (Hex ID/Mode S of the transponder is &7CC500) it has a registration in Australia with tail number “23-2181”, However the transponder in Australia is required to squawk “R2181”

When I serach FlightRadar24 using search “23-2181” I get a result that shows the most recent flight if I search “R2181” is see the same flight but seem to get another aircraft that is using Callsign “R2181” for some Airline called “Transair”

If I try to playback the flight record I get an error message saying “Downloaded Playback data conatins no flight records” and the flight playback does not work.

Is anyone able to provide some guidance on this issue please?

Thanks in advance.

Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoyRacer View Post
                          Hi There,

Not sure this is the correct forum thread to post, however will give it a go. I have an aircraft (Hex ID/Mode S of the transponder is &7CC500) it has a registration in Australia with tail number “23-2181”, However the transponder in Australia is required to squawk “R2181”

When I serach FlightRadar24 using search “23-2181” I get a result that shows the most recent flight if I search “R2181” is see the same flight but seem to get another aircraft that is using Callsign “R2181” for some Airline called “Transair”

If I try to playback the flight record I get an error message saying “Downloaded Playback data conatins no flight records” and the flight playback does not work.

Is anyone able to provide some guidance on this issue please?

Thanks in advance.

Byron.
                          Full digit registrations are not indexed for the flight history because most are military. Australia recreational planes unfortunately get caught up in this. There is no way around it on this site. Other tracking sites are available.
                          Editor

Comment

• Dear Admin, I would like to update our new fleet with detail below :

Mode S : 8A080B
                            A/C Reg : PK-JRB
                            ICAO Type : B-737-300
                            Type : B737-300F
                            MSN : 23499
                            Airline : PT Jayawijaya Dirgantara
                            DOM : 1986

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by sigitt23@gmail.com View Post
                              Dear Admin, I would like to update our new fleet with detail below :

Mode S : 8A080B
                              A/C Reg : PK-JRB
                              ICAO Type : B-737-300
                              Type : B737-300F
                              MSN : 23499
                              Airline : PT Jayawijaya Dirgantara
                              DOM : 1986

Thank you
                              PK-LSF is already using this HEX.

I didn't understand your post, if this aircraft is already in the database with the HEX 8A050A.
                              Last edited by arion; 2022-08-29, 14:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by arion View Post

PK-LSF is already using this HEX.

I didn't understand your post, if this aircraft is already in the database with the HEX 8A050A.
                                i will send copy of Allocation of SSR mode S from our Authority, but my account can't send attachment file

Comment

Working...
                                X