X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

Much confusion here !!

Arion:
    PR-DNZ FA7X is still current and active. It used to miscode on E48210 but that was fixed last year and now uses E4821D exclusively, which seems to be its correct code. Both hex codes are in the database as PR-DNZ so the editor needs to remove this reg from E48210.

I think E48210 PP-AGR is probably valid, especially as he says he heard it on the airband radio with PPAGR callsign. My research shows many flights (without mode-s callsign) up to FL260 and around 260 kts. This would fit a Beechcraft C90GTi. Too low and slow for the Falcon, and as noted, it's not using that hex anymore.

applauses...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

??

PR-DNZ hex codes are nothing to do with PR-FRV/PR-BMG. I think maybe you are confused with the other topic. E47EED seems to be used by both PR-FRV (as current in the db) and also PR-BMG so there is nothing to change as the database can only show one or the other, not both.
      you confuse due post was be erased.
      but search PR-DNZ in fr24 data base

Comment

• Originally posted by arion View Post

Which RAB site did you see canceled?
        PR-DNZ,PR-FRV and PR-BMG / All with valid registration at ANAC.

PRDNZ1.png
        i have say only PR-DNZ show times ago with canceled.
        search PR-DNZ in database fr24

Comment

• Data missing and lack of live tracker for LS271 (Jet2) since 31 October 2021

LBA TO ALC

Could be this fixed as soon as possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPaschenko View Post
            ADC86A
            N98762
            J3
            Piper J3C-65S
            Private owner
            1946-00-00

Added.

Last edited by AirMe; 2021-11-10, 01:36.
            This is clearly not a J3 Cub if you look at the flight history and location. It appears to be something Ukrainian Air Force miscoding. Despite previous statements from the editors saying that they check entries for validity before adding to the database, evidence here indicates that it is (still) not happening.

Comment

• That would be correct. If it was the US aircraft flying. In the US. But its in russia. And a Russian user trying to put it in.

J3 max speed 76kts. Average speed of aircraft in russia... 140kts.

​​​​​Aka. it's not that.
              ​​​​​
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

That would be correct. If it was the US aircraft flying. In the US. But its in russia. And a Russian user trying to put it in.

J3 max speed 76kts. Average speed of aircraft in russia... 140kts.

​​​​​Aka. it's not that.
                ​​​​​
                This ^ . And at 10,000 ft ? For a Piper Cub? Seems legit ! /s

But who cares? No-one here. This website has news-readers for database editors (not all). They just do whatever is put in front of them and don't care for its accuracy. A rough summary of the content in these threads :

50% accurate and factual submissions, posted by members who have seen the hex and reg together, visually confirmed it and checked it's not a miscode.
                20% pure speculation tie-ups taken from VH, ZK, G, C and N registers where the hex assignment is shown but the plane has never pinged its hex code on any tracker.
                20% pure guesswork tie-ups for ULACs and GLIDs based on 20 year old photos on jetphotos.net or from old sale ads.
                10% pure speculation tie-ups based on fixed country algorithms for planes that haven't even flown yet and aren't due to be delivered for months.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

• Where data error page go?

Comment

• Looks like someones deleted the wrong thing
                    I've been worried id do it previously banning users with too many posts selected.

But would need to delete/ban admin for that one!
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi, first post, I read the rules, apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

We noticed yesterday that one of our helicopters, P2-PHA is showing on FR24 as an H125. It is in fact an H145 (BK117D2), registered to Pacific Helicopters in Papua New Guinea. It is one of 3 that we fly, the others being P2-PHB and P2-PHC.

Will I have to prove this somehow? I can supplly pictures of the aircraft, the xpdr setup screen etc.

Thanks so much!

Amended.-
                      Last edited by jcr1988; 2021-12-02, 12:54.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. But I sent the info of our airplane (LV-S091) to the other topic. The airplane was added and it did appear over a towered airport, but it does not appear anywhere on uncontrolled airspace. I see other airplanes but ours is not showing up. We have a Dynon Skyview system with a Dynon transponder, anyone with the same problem? Maybe it has to do something with the config or any update?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinfs View Post
                          Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. But I sent the info of our airplane (LV-S091) to the other topic. The airplane was added and it did appear over a towered airport, but it does not appear anywhere on uncontrolled airspace. I see other airplanes but ours is not showing up. We have a Dynon Skyview system with a Dynon transponder, anyone with the same problem? Maybe it has to do something with the config or any update?

Thanks in advance.
                          Hi. I´ve checked your aircraft in the DB and it all looks fine. The reason your aircraft is only showing on some places is because is only transmitting mode S messages and it's being tracked via MLAT and not ADS-B (The MLAT coverage in Argentina is limited to some larger airports/higher altitudes). If your transponder is ADS-B capable, you may try to open a support ticket with Dynon, it could be a configuration issue.

Comment

• Hello, when I search for my plane FJVWN in the Flightradar24 application, it appears in duplicate. One with the photo and the last tracks and the other without photo with tracks that stop in 2021.
                            Is it possible to correct this?

The first from 10/10/2020 to 02/01/2021
                            The second from 10/23/2021 until now

Nothing between February 2021 and October 2021 (but we fly almost every day)

Picture :
                            https://share.icloud.com/photos/0aba...nEdrd2pjEbjHUw

Comment

• Hi
                              Any idea why FPOCJ doest work ?
                              Already added on 2021-12-19 but no history for this aircraft ...
                              I can confirm it’s ADS-B out and you can see it when live but no history.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jseb View Post
                                Hi
                                Any idea why FPOCJ doest work ?
                                Already added on 2021-12-19 but no history for this aircraft ...
                                I can confirm it’s ADS-B out and you can see it when live but no history.

Thanks
                                Because it's not
                                The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Working...
                                X