Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

It looks like a pretty simple request to me. As you have subpar record for data accuracy on your submissions, you are being asked to supply your tie-up source or show your workings. I for one welcome this change.
    Should I show my work? How is it? Do I need to fully describe everything that I looked through? And how can an administrator be helped by a link, for example, to a Russian-language site?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

Should I show my work? How is it? Do I need to fully describe everything that I looked through? And how can an administrator be helped by a link, for example, to a Russian-language site?
      There is this thing called Google Translate. And yes, I do think that submissions which cannot be easily verified (such as reg as mode-s callsign) should be supported with evidence. Doing so would mean the editors' time is much reduced from having to go back and make corrections, then further corrections to corrections, because people simply copied the tie-up from other mode-s flight tracking websites and have no clue with regards its vailidity or accuracy.

So would you like to post your link to your Russian language site, listing the tie-up and source for the Guyana government helicopter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorskeTroll
        The Guyana Self-Defense Forces helicopter can be traced back to their press. There is both his previous registration and his new registration. Do I need to take screenshots of photos from the newspaper?
        I am not sure what your point is? I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but how are some photos in a newspaper proof that a given hex belongs to that airframe? Also, you say it shows a previous registration and a new registration - what relevance is this? The hex you quoted does not already exist in the database so where is the connection?

If the photos and location in the newspaper can be matched with evidence of the hex showing live in the FR playback then that would be a considered to be a valid tie-up as it's beyond reasonable doubt. If you possess that proof then post it as Arion has requested and this whole discussion ends.

Comment

I am not sure what your point is? I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but how are some photos in a newspaper proof that a given hex belongs to that airframe? Also, you say it shows a previous registration and a new registration - what relevance is this? The hex you quoted does not already exist in the database so where is the connection?

If the photos and location in the newspaper can be matched with evidence of the hex showing live in the FR playback then that would be a considered to be a valid tie-up as it's beyond reasonable doubt. If you possess that proof then post it as Arion has requested and this whole discussion ends.
          This hex is already in the heap of bases, for example, adsbexchange.com. And about registration: https://demerarawaves.com/2021/04/02...tion-markings/ and https://helihub.com/2021/03/16/guyan...w-bell-412epi/

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I know that the delay for adding a new aircraft is a bit longer (I saw the mention of 4 months) and I understand very well why. But I posted on the "Aircraft too be added into FR24 aircraft database forum" information about my own aircraft on 7/13/20, repost it with a complement (jetphotos link) on 5/30/21 and the aircraft is not added in the database. Should I be more patient or did I not understand the process ?

Best regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by fdubost View Post
              Hello everyone,

I know that the delay for adding a new aircraft is a bit longer (I saw the mention of 4 months) and I understand very well why. But I posted on the "Aircraft too be added into FR24 aircraft database forum" information about my own aircraft on 7/13/20, repost it with a complement (jetphotos link) on 5/30/21 and the aircraft is not added in the database. Should I be more patient or did I not understand the process ?

Best regards,
              Hi. Sorry for the delay. It's now added. It will show up on FR on the next 24 hours.

Comment

• Just thought I'd share this message with you folks who post here.

First off I defy anyone to find any "spammed advertisements" in my post.

"We are making a great effort to update the aircraft, and you continue with your posts with several purpose errors"

Wild accusations, below are screen shots of this information. The hex is from the FR24 page and the aircraft information
                is from the other screen shot.

This person is accusing me of "several purpose errors" I assume they mean intentional errors.

So from these two screen shots, please tell me what "purpose errors" am I supposed to have made.

Nearly all those contributors to this database have given up and moved on in frustration at these sort
                of antics and its clear to see why when this sort of rubbish is going on.

Infraction Received: Spammed Advertisements

Today, 15:39

Dear nomad77, You have received an infraction at Flightradar24 Forum. Reason: Spammed Advertisements ------- We are making a great effort to update the aircraft, and you continue with your posts with several purpose errors. This will only make the additions of new aircraft more difficult. ------- This infraction is worth 1 point(s), 0 reputation penalty and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire. Original Post: https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...621#post208621
                440B68 OE-KAR PA46 Piper PA-46-350P Malibu 4636562 Private 1969-00-00 (Sorry, but you've already started making up information.)

All the best, Flightradar24 Forum

Well there you go can't add attachments to this post, You can find the aircraft using first url and using the second, find the information listed for KAR

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

https://www.austrocontrol.at/en/avia.../search_online

Comment

• Nomad, for next posts, remember that the number 1969 you saw on the website is the maximum takeoff mass of the aircraft, not the manufacturing date. Please keep on your contributions.

Regards,
                  Last edited by jcr1988; 2021-10-20, 01:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcr1988 View Post
                    Nomad, for next posts, remember that the number 1969 you saw on the website is the maximum takeoff mass of the aircraft, not the manufacturing date. Please keep on your contributions.

Regards,
                    Thank you for your feedback, appreciated.

Comment

• So annoying! all i see is flight text and i cant see the whole map see image. I can only see a little sliver of the map at a time. What am i doing wrong?Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 3.10.20 PM.png

Comment

• why was my post removed? I didn't attack or defame someone, on the contrary, the BR database is out of date!
                        I've been helping the FR24 to relocate and reach new hosts to receive feeders since 2013, including the aircraft database...
                        orwell84 here?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325
                          E47EED is PR-BMG and not PR-FRV
                          Are you sure about this? My investigation indicates that both frames are using that hex. There is a photo of PR-FRV from 6 July which looks like it's departing : https://www.netairspace.cc/photos/PR.../photo_471229/. FR flight history for E47EED shows a date match and airfield match, however no photo exif detail is provided so can't match the time, but it's a good bet.

E47EED has used callsign PRBMG on 12 Jun 2019 and 23 Mar 2021. There are photos on JP of this plane at SBMG and SBCA this year but due to poor coverage in Brazil there are only partial track logs at high level.

One of them is miscoded but I don't think anything can be changed in the database to improve the situation.

Comment

Are you sure about this? My investigation indicates that both frames are using that hex. There is a photo of PR-FRV from 6 July which looks like it's departing : https://www.netairspace.cc/photos/PR.../photo_471229/. FR flight history for E47EED shows a date match and airfield match, however no photo exif detail is provided so can't match the time, but it's a good bet.

E47EED has used callsign PRBMG on 12 Jun 2019 and 23 Mar 2021. There are photos on JP of this plane at SBMG and SBCA this year but due to poor coverage in Brazil there are only partial track logs at high level.

One of them is miscoded but I don't think anything can be changed in the database to improve the situation.
                            yes. this aircraft landed and takeoff here airport. brazil is crazy about hex. i always check, using my icon r5.
                            find in the fr24 db and see showed 2 pr-dnz register...
                            example, this same acft appear in anac rab was cancel when search at times ago. now are register ok.
                            i'll drop it
                            Last edited by vinicius325; 2021-11-01, 00:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post

yes. this aircraft landing and takeoff here airport. brazil is crazy about hex. i check using my icon r5.
                              find in the fr24 db and see show 2 pr-dnz register...
                              this same acft appear in anac rab was cancel when search it.
                              Which RAB site did you see canceled?
                              PR-DNZ,PR-FRV and PR-BMG / All with valid registration at ANAC.

PRDNZ1.png
                              Last edited by arion; 2021-11-01, 00:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post

yes. this aircraft landing and takeoff here airport. brazil is crazy about hex. i check using my icon r5.
                                find in the fr24 db and see show 2 pr-dnz register...
                                this same acft appear in anac rab was cancel when search it.
                                ??

PR-DNZ hex codes are nothing to do with PR-FRV/PR-BMG. I think maybe you are confused with the other topic. E47EED seems to be used by both PR-FRV (as current in the db) and also PR-BMG so there is nothing to change as the database can only show one or the other, not both.

Comment

Working...
                                X