No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I do not know if it is the exact forum where to write this, if not, please tell me which one,
    give data in Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database for a long time, the fact is that lately they are being delayed a lot, I have some Since February I gave the data and they are not uploaded, I have 25 aircraft pending right now, everything is fine? I'm still waiting?? I forward them ??
    Thank you so much

Comment

• Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
      Hello, I do not know if it is the exact forum where to write this, if not, please tell me which one,
      give data in Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database for a long time, the fact is that lately they are being delayed a lot, I have some Since February I gave the data and they are not uploaded, I have 25 aircraft pending right now, everything is fine? I'm still waiting?? I forward them ??
      Thank you so much
      Hi, I understand you perfectly, i noticed the same thing, unfortunately i don't know what's going on??
      Recently I wanted added to the database some interesting aircrafts, the last active soviet IL-18s, however so far no one has done it.
      But many records from newer posts: light planes (like Piper, Beech etc.), airbuses, boeings and others "in one fashion" aircrafts, were added almost at lightning speed...
      I don't know what to do with this fact...

Comment

• There is a delay in up to a year of aircraft getting added, February is nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
          There is a delay in up to a year of aircraft getting added, February is nothing

Well, I am seeing that people are giving it through the web with incomplete and erroneous data and they are uploading before the ones that we put through the forum, in fact I have had to send correct some that I gave the data well and someone via web It has gotten them wrong. Now when one day it is my data they will see that they are already in and they will think that mine are the wrong ones.

Comment

• I also send correct and complete data, i had to spend a lot of time to find it all, but no one appreciated it ... ​​

Comment

• Dear team
              Is it possible to :Thanks & have a great day

Comment

• Does anyone from FR24 bother to read the posts here? Sure seems like they don't bother to read many of the posts in the new and revised data threads. There is no doubt that they have completely lost the picture when it comes to updating their data base. If there is any system it is not obvious, some things get posted within hours some never. Any attempt to assist is always rebutted with "dedicated team of editors blah blah blah". Run a data base these people couldn't run a bath.

Comment

• Can only agree with what nomad77 said

Comment

• We can't just set or update an icon.
                    So from the above statement (first page of new additions) your ICAO type to icon matrix/data table (what ever you use) is out of date by year(s)

Is there any intention to update it? You have managed to update some types, when there are only a handful of examples currently flying compared to HDJT etc...

Notice I asked nicely no need for mods to delete

Comment

• Originally posted by itzeazy View Post
                      [I]
                      That would involve people with access actually visiting the forum and taking time to interact with the community, other than me.
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by itzeazy View Post
                        I don't think Oblivian has any say in the matter. I expect he is just as frustrated with the situation as everyone else. What a shambles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

I don't think Oblivian has any say in the matter. I expect he is just as frustrated with the situation as everyone else. What a shambles.
                          I'll admit, I have nerfed some posts from the dbase modification threads after the fact to keep us from being scalded again (I did one this week from a new user, don't remember who it was, so may be what is being inferred), No reg, no Hex, not correct formatting. But unrelated to changes that can be made with standard record edits.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi,

I see somme gliders registered in OGN database being visible on FR24, and some registered in OGN database (for a long time) not visible.
                            How often is OGN database copied into FR24 database ?
                            Or, is there anything to to do to trigger the transfer from OGN to FR24 ?
                            I registered my own glider in OGN database, did nothing as regards FR24, and my glider is visible in FR24.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• I can't seem to find a way to create a separate post, so I'll ask my question here. I was watching N220MH, which shows as a Cirrus SR22 making looping patterns at 875', so I looked it up on Airframes and found two aircraft reporting the same registration and ICAO. I see where the Cirrus was reassigned the tail number of N22DB.

Is the information listed on Flightradar24 as ICAO 24-Bit Address the HEX code for this aircraft and the one needed for reporting data errors on FR24?

The Data Error page also asks for the ICAO Type Code, where do you find that?

Thanks!

Comment

• I noticed that my own plane is gone from the history of flights? Can anyone tell me how I can approach FR24 Team to get my plane visible again? transpondercode is 3ff768 and Registration is D-MOIN. Last flight I can find is back from July 2020 but I did som flights after that date but none are recorded anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X