• Originally posted by Holzapfel View Post

189-148-16
      Many Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

Many Thanks
        Thank you very much!

Comment

• Question regarding call-signs. Is there a way to include or add identifiers to an aircraft? When looking at Flightradar some of our air medical and police helicopters display as their call-sign and others do not. Would like to see if N880SL SN:7130 can be updated to "ARCH 1"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasez33 View Post
            Question regarding call-signs. Is there a way to include or add identifiers to an aircraft? When looking at Flightradar some of our air medical and police helicopters display as their call-sign and others do not. Would like to see if N880SL SN:7130 can be updated to "ARCH 1"
            From transponders. Pilots need to enter it.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Just thought I'd share this little exchange of emails between support@fr24.com and
              myself, with you all.

"Last few days I've noticed numerous examples of aircraft data
              failing to display properly.

Only the Callsign is showing however if you select the aircraft
              then the full data is displayed in the LHS panel.

Images from 21040554UTC showing TVP QLK30 and RXA680
              missing data.
              "

"Thank you for contacting Flightradar24.com.

Your Support reference is 417452.

It is possible that we don't have data for these aircraft.

Please provide the following info:

- hexcode
              - registration
              - aircraft type
              - ICAO code
              - serial #
              - first flight date
              - owner

Thanks in advance!
              "

I make no comment but feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• I work between a servicedesk and users. Pretty standard

Task received.
                Task opened
                Timer to open new task starts. 10..9...8...7..6..

In between somewhere, you normally get an angry user send the requested data. And either abuse, or over and above whats requested (basically fulfilling investigations that should have occurred)
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hi, I am wondering about one thing. Is it possible to add to the FR24 base active Ilyushin IL-18 aircrafts? If we can see russian governmental and air force IL-62, IL-96, Tu-154 etc. then why can't there be old IL-18 as well

Comment

• Hi, maybe this is not suitable topic, but i'am wondering about one thing. Is it possible to add to the FR24 database active Ilyushin IL-18 aircrafts? If we can see russian governmental and air force IL-62, IL-96, Tu-154 etc. then why can't there be old IL-18 as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartek3g View Post
                      Hi, maybe this is not suitable topic, but i'am wondering about one thing. Is it possible to add to the FR24 database active Ilyushin IL-18 aircrafts? If we can see russian governmental and air force IL-62, IL-96, Tu-154 etc. then why can't there be old IL-18 as well
                      Not a database function. Site function.

You'll likely need to Email support if wanting reply.
                      Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-05-13, 19:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Not a database function. Site function.

Email support if wanting reply.

Sorry, but i totally don't understand what do you mean

Comment

Sorry, but i totally don't understand what do you mean
                          It's quite simple

Database editors = edit aircraft records. That is all
                          Change aircraft details.
                          Add/remove records etc.
                          No rights to hide/unhide or edit protected marked records
                          No ability to make stuff appear that isn't

FR24 admin staff:
                          Edit protected records
                          Hide/unhide aircraft
                          Decide what is shown on map
                          Edit website filters
                          Edit web page display
                          Edit fleet display

The 2nd group no not appear on forums often other than to delete posts such as these, that are not a record update post request format
                          Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-05-13, 21:12.

Comment

It's quite simple

Database editors = edit aircraft records. That is all
                            Change aircraft details.
                            Add/remove records etc.
                            No rights to hide/unhide or edit protected marked records
                            No ability to make stuff appear that isn't

FR24 admin staff:
                            Edit protected records
                            Hide/unhide aircraft
                            Decide what is shown on map
                            Edit website filters
                            Edit web page display
                            Edit fleet display

The 2nd group no not appear on forums often other than to delete posts such as these, that are not a record update post request format

Ok, i understand how forum staff is divided and what functions they have
                            I mean the technical issue itself, is it possible to add Ilyushin IL-18 aircrafts. Are they not blocked, hidden etc?
                            Since the rest of the Soviet military planes are visible, are there any reasons, contraindication why these ILs cannot be as well?
                            Last edited by Bartek3g; 2021-05-13, 22:10.

Comment

I mean the technical issue itself, is it possible to add Ilyushin IL-18 aircrafts. Are they not blocked, hidden etc?
                              Since the rest of the Soviet military planes are visible, are there any reasons, contraindication why these ILs cannot be as well?
                              The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

If the record exists. But do not show = Blocked/don't send data.

Technical question about why flightradar24 do not show outside this. Or why blocked = support@fr24.com

NOT the dbase forum. Noone can address blocks or 'technical' site questions

First, the aircraft may not be fitted with an ADS-B transponder, meaning it is not compatible with our receiver network. Second, if the aircraft is fitted with a Mode S transponder and not visible, it may be flying in areas with little or no MLAT coverage. Third, the aircraft might be flying outside of our network in areas where we have little or no ADS-B coverage. Fourth, the aircraft may be blocked in our system by the owner or operator.
                              It’s also possible that we have not yet received some details on the aircraft and therefore it’s not yet in our database.
                              Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-05-13, 23:05.

Comment

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

If the record exists. But do not show = Blocked/don't send data.

Technical question about why flightradar24 do not show outside this. Or why blocked = support@fr24.com

NOT the dbase forum. Noone can address blocks or 'technical' site questions
                                Thanks for your reply, it looks like the situation is as i supposed.
                                Soon i will try to post, according to the agreed scheme, some information a few of these active specimens, we'll see what comes out

Comment

Working...
                                X