X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by ASAAD View Post
    I am still waiting to activate aircrafts photos over FR24 , still not added .
    thank you

0180A3
    5A-BRD
    A320-214
    BERNIQ AIRWAYS

0180A1
    5A-BRC
    A320-214
    BERNIQ AIRWAYS

Photo Upload (planespotters.net)
    Fr24 has nothing to do with the photos
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

The data is there. Photos come from jetpbotos, not planesspotters. And you need to Go upload/ ask there.

Photos of aircraft on Flightradar24 are not hosted by Flightradar24 but come from the separate JetPhotos catalog.  The latest photo available for that registration in the JetPhotos catalog is shown when selecting an aircraft of Flightradar24. In...

Leave a comment:

• ASAAD
    replied
    I am still waiting to activate aircrafts photos over FR24 , still not added .
    thank you

0180A3
    5A-BRD
    A320-214
    BERNIQ AIRWAYS

0180A1
    5A-BRC
    A320-214
    BERNIQ AIRWAYS

Photo Upload (planespotters.net)
    Last edited by ASAAD; 2022-11-19, 15:20.

Leave a comment:

• bar182
    replied
    Hey I am writing here since its airlines update and not aircraft

Challenge Group is starting to operate its 3rd airline "Challenge Airlines MT" with a new code
    The group consits of:

"Challenge Airlines IL" (Israel) , Codes ICL/5C
    Aircraft: 4X-ICA

"Challenge Airlines BE" (Belgium) , Codes CHG/X7
    Aircrafts: OO-ACE, OO-ACF, OE-LRG

"Challenge Airlines MT" (Malta) Code CHZ (new airline no IATA code yet)
    Aircraft: 9H-CAD

More aircrafts coming soon

Leave a comment:

• NorskeTroll
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

I don't know how the editor's are going to address this
    just because presumably Russia wants to hide its aircraft from being easily associated.

Doesn't mean the reg has suddenly changed.
    Nor that it needs to match photos just so they show.

Far as I know The Chicago convention still says it must be.prefixed. and RA is the allocated prefix for Russia?
    There are 3 types of registrations in Russia:
    The first with the prefix RA-***, these aircraft have a certificate allowing flights in accordance with the Chicago Convention.
    The second one with the RF-*** prefix, these are military aircraft and helicopters, as well as passenger and cargo aircraft belonging to military departments.
    Third, this is without a prefix at all. This includes airplanes and helicopters that are not certified according to the Chicago Convention and are used on the territory of Russia. Usually these are test, experimental, test or service aircraft of aircraft factories or aviation research institutes. They are prohibited from carrying passengers or operating commercial flights.
    In our case, Ilyushin Il-96 reg. 96007 was removed from regular airlines and transferred to the "aviation industry" for testing PS-90 engines.

Sorry, for my english

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
    96007 now registration without prefix RA-
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10728491
    I don't know how the editor's are going to address this
    just because presumably Russia wants to hide its aircraft from being easily associated.

Doesn't mean the reg has suddenly changed.
    Nor that it needs to match photos just so they show.

Far as I know The Chicago convention still says it must be.prefixed. and RA is the allocated prefix for Russia?
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2022-11-09, 18:44.

Leave a comment:

• bar182
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Then it likely is in this category
    I see... Well I know the code is not speculative but no problem I will wait until the aircraft start flying

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Then it likely is in this category

Do NOT post 'speculative' hex codes - for example, undelivered airframes. If editors cannot find evidence of an active hex record or 'ping' received then it will be excluded

Leave a comment:

• bar182
    replied
    Hey,

I have posted a message about aircraft update in database update topic, and it looks like it either got missed or if is there any problem let me know?
    I can tell you now this aircraft is yet to be flown yet with the new Hex code, it is in a C-Check in TLV as we speak and should be coded during the check

The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by osovega40 View Post

Hi There, C-FMIJ is coded as C0208A on our side. What 24 bit address are you showing on your side?
    You have it coded with hex C02080. Needs to be C0208A.

Collins and Honeywell satcom :

CFMIJ
    Hex: C0208A
    Octal: 60020212
    Binary: 110000000010000010001010

Open ARINC Satcom MP: 13C 13D 14F 15B 15F 15H

Strap MP: 13E 13F 13G 13H 13J 13K 14D 14E 14G 14H 14J 14K
    15A 15C 15D 15E 15G 15J

Common 15K, parity TP 11A

Leave a comment:

• arion
    replied

Hi There, C-FMIJ is coded as C0208A on our side. What 24 bit address are you showing on your side?
    C-FMIJ This aircraft is using the HEX C02080.

C02080 = C-FMHZ
    C0208A = C-FMIJ

Leave a comment:

• osovega40
    replied
    Originally posted by DB Editor View Post

It's miscoded. Needs Cargojet techies to fix the transponders.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Flightradar24 is showing the wrong aircraft for the routings of C-FMIJ. An example was yesterday with CJT347 YHZ-EMA showed on aircraft C-FMHZ when it should have been C-FMIJ. The data you have on C-FMIJ is correct in your database. C-FMHZ is not a Cargojet aircraft.
    It's miscoded. Needs Cargojet techies to fix the transponders.

Leave a comment:

• osovega40
    replied
    Flightradar24 is showing the wrong aircraft for the routings of C-FMIJ. An example was yesterday with CJT347 YHZ-EMA showed on aircraft C-FMHZ when it should have been C-FMIJ. The data you have on C-FMIJ is correct in your database. C-FMHZ is not a Cargojet aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• Dauren
    replied

Hi, I noticed that field SERIAL NUMBER is containing another info, to be clear, the date of it's first flight. Please, fix that.

Leave a comment:

• vinicius325
    replied
    i'm post any corrections but she not was be corrected.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X