Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flighty
    replied
    Please give the Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk an icon similar to its shape.
    Hex: ae5420; callsign FORTE10. I've seen a few more of these planes with callsign FORTE11, FORTE13 ect.. Probably all of them have callsign FORTEnn.
    Last edited by Flighty; 2023-12-22, 19:45. Reason: First post, not sure how this forum work, I thought my post has a title for a new topic but it got burried here, unsure what the topic was

Leave a comment:

• applecuckoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Pasci View Post
    Yes, tried it twice since this july.
    I'm not sure I get what you're saying. On my browser it says the plane belongs to the 'Swiss Flying Club' as you'd expect.

Leave a comment:

• Pasci
    replied
    Yes, tried it twice since this july.

Leave a comment:

• applecuckoo
    replied
    Pasci Did you try https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...craft-database?

Leave a comment:

• Pasci
    replied
    Hi FR24 Team

HB-SFS has a new Owner. I tried to let you know via update in the requested way in the forum, in July and September 2023, but it didn't change so far.
    Do i need another approach to help you guys to update it? Thanks for your advice.

thanks a lot for your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by DerKomtur View Post

Thank you
    model: Alpi Pioneer 300
    serialnumber: 5032
    first flight month: february 2023
    owner: GPS Flight-academy D-67346 Speyer
    Thanks. That is now done and your future flights will populate here https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-mbwd

Leave a comment:

• DerKomtur
    replied
    Originally posted by user12345 View Post
    Evidently you've now been assigned the hex for your frame, so list me the details and I'll update the record :

3FEF4C
    D-MBWD
    Alpi Pioneer 300 (?)
    <serial number please>
    <first flight date or month or manufacture date if you don't know it>
    <operator name /flight school name or private owner>
    Thank you
    model: Alpi Pioneer 300
    serialnumber: 5032
    first flight month: february 2023
    owner: GPS Flight-academy D-67346 Speyer
    Last edited by DerKomtur; 2023-12-14, 08:20.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Thanks for the info. When I get back to the plane, I will look at the ID on the transponder to make sure it is the right one for this plane.​
    The hex code you are using was previously used by Zlin Savage Cub D-MBCC but this has seemingly since been sold and re-registered to something else. Germany doesn't have enough ULAC hex to issue new ones all the time, so they recycle old ones. Of course, if nobody alerts us to the change then the database will continue to populate the frame details with the same info. Evidently you've now been assigned the hex for your frame, so list me the details and I'll update the record :

3FEF4C
    D-MBWD
    Alpi Pioneer 300 (?)
    <serial number please>
    <first flight date or month or manufacture date if you don't know it>
    <operator name /flight school name or private owner>

Leave a comment:

• DerKomtur
    replied
    Thanks for the info. When I get back to the plane, I will look at the ID on the transponder to make sure it is the right one for this plane.​

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    ...i am one of more Pilots from D-MBWD ;-)
    This aircraft belongs to a flight school and was purchased brand new in March 2023. The transponder is also new and has never been installed anywhere else.​
    The fact there is a pre existing record for that hex, and being active says otherwise.
    The box may be new. The binary ID can be changed to match on multiple in error.

If you think the old airframe is no longer active and you now have the hex allocation instead. Create a new database record request in the right area in the correct format for the editors to verify.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    This aircraft belongs to a flight school and was purchased brand new in March 2023. The transponder is also new and has never been installed anywhere else.​
    Thanks for the info, although I've no idea what you want us to do with it ?

Leave a comment:

• DerKomtur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Hello.
    when I search for aircraft D-MBWD I don't see any records. When I search for the callsign D-MBCC I see a Savage, but the flights are D-MBWD, which is a Pioneer P300. Can this be corrected? Thanks.​
    Only by the pilot/flight engineers

Callsign is what the pilot enters

Registration is what the hex ties back to. If its been sold and not reprogramed there may be 2 instances of hex.

There is only a record for one of these.
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Leave a comment:

• DerKomtur
    replied
    Hello.
    when I search for aircraft D-MBWD I don't see any records. When I search for the callsign D-MBCC I see a Savage, but the flights are D-MBWD, which is a Pioneer P300. Can this be corrected? Thanks.​

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    If I don't have the required information requested in the sticky thread, is there any where to just post aircraft tail numbers that have incorrect photos?
    Neither. JP thing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X