X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dedevillela
    replied
    Originally posted by user12345 View Post

Yes, admin have been aware of this for a long time. The icons are still in the same stage of "being reworked" as they were back in 2018 per Mike's post. You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.
    Yep, I'm aware of that, back in the day I was very active here in the forum... still worth pointing out anyway, who knows...

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by dedevillela View Post
    Greetings everyone!

I have noticed that all aircraft of the type TUCA (EMB-312 Tucano, mostly used for military training, CAS, etc) are using the light multi-engine icon (see screenshot below), but they are single engine turboprops.

If someone could please just fix that, would be great!

Best regards from Brazil!

Yes, admin have been aware of this for a long time. The icons are still in the same stage of "being reworked" as they were back in 2018 per Mike's post. You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    • Please enter a message with at least 10 characters
    Last edited by user12345; 2024-02-05, 07:54.

Leave a comment:

• Smithy
    replied
    Hello. The flight data for aircraft ZUIGT appears to be corrupted. Was working fine until November. Unable to do flight playback since December. Any advice on how to fix? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dedevillela
    replied
    Greetings everyone!

I have noticed that all aircraft of the type TUCA (EMB-312 Tucano, mostly used for military training, CAS, etc) are using the light multi-engine icon (see screenshot below), but they are single engine turboprops.

If someone could please just fix that, would be great!

Best regards from Brazil!

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    That was already established when I initially asked the source to ask if it was a dbase, or route issue. Not adding much further.

If you want to discuss posts or data in https://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/1872-Aircraft-to-be-added-into-Flightradar24-aircraft-database or https://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/1871-Data-errors-in-Flightradar24-aircraft-database feel free to discuss here instead of the threads above.

Leave a comment:

• aadvert
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Well None of the other entries have it. So questioning the source it is still valid.
    Mixing and matching icao/iata isn't a thing when they ask for only one in the dbase thread.
    ​​​​​​
    just like the '320' and '333' s

Screenshot_2024-01-31-22-07-27-36_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
    The IATA codes are likely provided by the data supplier, and are used as a placeholder when no specific aircraft registration has been picked up for the flight yet.

You’ll notice that once a flight is active, or if there is a registration assigned, the ‘correct’ ICAO values that match from the FR24 database are used.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by aadvert View Post

PL2 is the IATA code for PC12
    Well None of the other entries have it. So questioning the source it is still valid.
    Mixing and matching icao/iata isn't a thing when they ask for only one in the dbase thread.
    ​​​​​​
    just like the '320' and '333' s

Screenshot_2024-01-31-22-07-27-36_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg

Leave a comment:

• aadvert
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Heres an odd one.

Assigned aircraft error, or supplied operator/route dbase error? (This is chc-bhe)

These are done by PC12s. Not PL2s of sounds air. Populates after the fact.

A leg chc-wanaka this morning was the same. While the return trip now is correctly assigned the type/data airborne

Seems there may be a wrong/lacking route? But then doesn't explain it picking an aircraft type.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-10-37-17-57_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
    PL2 is the IATA code for PC12

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by CANZAH View Post
    Hi, VH - SEP is showing an incorrect photo.
    Photos of aircraft on Flightradar24 are not hosted by Flightradar24 but come from the separate JetPhotos catalog.  The latest photo available for that registration in the JetPhotos catalog is shown when selecting an aircraft of Flightradar24. In...

Leave a comment:

• CANZAH
    replied
    Hi, VH - SNP is showing an incorrect photo.
    Last edited by CANZAH; 2024-01-27, 21:56.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    It's FR24s infamous third party data providers ! If you want some chuckles have a look around the schedules in Australia and the fake data that populates on the map.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Heres an odd one.

Assigned aircraft error, or supplied operator/route dbase error? (This is chc-bhe)

These are done by PC12s. Not PL2s of sounds air. Populates after the fact.

A leg chc-wanaka this morning was the same. While the return trip now is correctly assigned the type/data airborne

Seems there may be a wrong/lacking route? But then doesn't explain it picking an aircraft type.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-10-37-17-57_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2024-01-26, 21:44.

Leave a comment:

• user12345
    replied
    Originally posted by gigabyter
    Just got a notification about QTR18K saying they have a general emergency, can someone tell me what emergency they are having?
    This thread is to discuss the hex database. You can email the support@fr24.com team for general questions.

Leave a comment:

• Pasci
    replied
    Originally posted by applecuckoo View Post

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. On my browser it says the plane belongs to the 'Swiss Flying Club' as you'd expect.
    You are right. It has been adjusted now. thanks everyone and happy holidays.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X