No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasci Did you try https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...craft-database?

Comment

• Yes, tried it twice since this july.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasci View Post
        Yes, tried it twice since this july.
        I'm not sure I get what you're saying. On my browser it says the plane belongs to the 'Swiss Flying Club' as you'd expect.

Comment

• Please give the Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk an icon similar to its shape.
          Hex: ae5420; callsign FORTE10. I've seen a few more of these planes with callsign FORTE11, FORTE13 ect.. Probably all of them have callsign FORTEnn.
          Last edited by Flighty; 2023-12-22, 19:45. Reason: First post, not sure how this forum work, I thought my post has a title for a new topic but it got burried here, unsure what the topic was

Comment

• All aircraft icons are being reworked, I don't know when it will be ready, 1 month, 2 months, 1 year... wait without a date for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by applecuckoo View Post

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. On my browser it says the plane belongs to the 'Swiss Flying Club' as you'd expect.
              You are right. It has been adjusted now. thanks everyone and happy holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by gigabyter
                Just got a notification about QTR18K saying they have a general emergency, can someone tell me what emergency they are having?
                This thread is to discuss the hex database. You can email the support@fr24.com team for general questions.
                Editor

Comment

• Heres an odd one.

Assigned aircraft error, or supplied operator/route dbase error? (This is chc-bhe)

These are done by PC12s. Not PL2s of sounds air. Populates after the fact.

A leg chc-wanaka this morning was the same. While the return trip now is correctly assigned the type/data airborne

Seems there may be a wrong/lacking route? But then doesn't explain it picking an aircraft type.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-10-37-17-57_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
                  Last edited by Oblivian; 2024-01-26, 21:44.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• It's FR24s infamous third party data providers ! If you want some chuckles have a look around the schedules in Australia and the fake data that populates on the map.
                    Editor

Comment

• Hi, VH - SNP is showing an incorrect photo.
                      Last edited by CANZAH; 2024-01-27, 21:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by CANZAH View Post
                        Hi, VH - SEP is showing an incorrect photo.
                        Photos of aircraft on Flightradar24 are not hosted by Flightradar24 but come from the separate JetPhotos catalog.  The latest photo available for that registration in the JetPhotos catalog is shown when selecting an aircraft of Flightradar24. In...
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Heres an odd one.

Assigned aircraft error, or supplied operator/route dbase error? (This is chc-bhe)

These are done by PC12s. Not PL2s of sounds air. Populates after the fact.

A leg chc-wanaka this morning was the same. While the return trip now is correctly assigned the type/data airborne

Seems there may be a wrong/lacking route? But then doesn't explain it picking an aircraft type.

Screenshot_2024-01-27-10-37-17-57_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
                          PL2 is the IATA code for PC12

Comment

• Originally posted by aadvert View Post

PL2 is the IATA code for PC12
                            Well None of the other entries have it. So questioning the source it is still valid.
                            Mixing and matching icao/iata isn't a thing when they ask for only one in the dbase thread.
                            ​​​​​​
                            just like the '320' and '333' s

Screenshot_2024-01-31-22-07-27-36_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Well None of the other entries have it. So questioning the source it is still valid.
                              Mixing and matching icao/iata isn't a thing when they ask for only one in the dbase thread.
                              ​​​​​​
                              just like the '320' and '333' s

Screenshot_2024-01-31-22-07-27-36_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg
                              The IATA codes are likely provided by the data supplier, and are used as a placeholder when no specific aircraft registration has been picked up for the flight yet.

You’ll notice that once a flight is active, or if there is a registration assigned, the ‘correct’ ICAO values that match from the FR24 database are used.

Comment

• That was already established when I initially asked the source to ask if it was a dbase, or route issue. Not adding much further.

If you want to discuss posts or data in https://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/1872-Aircraft-to-be-added-into-Flightradar24-aircraft-database or https://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/1871-Data-errors-in-Flightradar24-aircraft-database feel free to discuss here instead of the threads above.

Comment

Working...
                                X