No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Oblivian for the explanation. When I do search for the tail number on FR24, a page does come up with its information. I assume that means it is in the FR24 database, but whatever information links the ASDI data to the db data is just not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZumma View Post
      Greetings! My question is in regards to the information being displayed about an aircraft on FlightRadar24 and FlightAware. I have a membership on FlightRadar24, but for a specific aircraft, cannot see its registration number or serial number. However, on FlightAware, that information for the aircraft is there. I am trying to build a query in FR24 based off aircraft tail numbers.

Since this is my first post, I am unable to provide links.

Thanks!
      Marty
      Give me example of the registrations/info you are searching for and I will look into it.
      Editor

Comment

• Tail number N118SP specifically. When it is in the air, the only reason I know is because of a notification I receive from FA. When I look at the same aircraft in FR24, it only shows the make/model of the aircraft, which is the Bell 407 helicopter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrZumma View Post
          Tail number N118SP specifically. When it is in the air, the only reason I know is because of a notification I receive from FA. When I look at the same aircraft in FR24, it only shows the make/model of the aircraft, which is the Bell 407 helicopter.
          That reg is on the block list so won't show any details beyond the type. Blocked aircraft are at the request of the owner/operator.
          Editor

Comment

• Good to know. Thank you!

Comment

• Why was the thread "aircraft register lookup" deleted?
              Last edited by NorskeTroll; 2023-04-28, 19:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
                Why was the thread "aircraft register lookup" deleted?
                IDK. I will create a new topic with a new list as soon as I can

Comment

• I can only presume someone other than I did

There was a point when I accidentally did in trying to delete a spammer/post and used the delete thread button rather than delete post in error. But don't believe it was that one

Given I started and maintained it, bit of a bother.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    I can only presume someone other than I did

There was a point when I accidentally did in trying to delete a spammer/post and used the delete thread button rather than delete post in error. But don't believe it was that one

Given I started and maintained it, bit of a bother.
                    Sir, I totally agree with you! This topic helped me a lot. Unfortunately, not all registers were left in my bookmarks. Maybe it can be restored somehow?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcr1988 View Post

IDK. I will create a new topic with a new list as soon as I can
                      Sir, that would be great! I will add from the bookmarks the registers that I have.

Comment

• Hello,
                        Thank you for the quick registration of my aircraft!
                        The icon attributed to C42 ("OACO type designator" for IKARUS) is a Boeing twin-engine aircraft which is wrong. The icon should be a small single engine aircraft like the one attributed to PA28A (Piper). Thank you for your attention and correction on this point.
                        Rumeau

Comment

• Originally posted by RUMEAU View Post
                          Hello,
                          Thank you for the quick registration of my aircraft!
                          The icon attributed to C42 ("OACI type designator" for IKARUS) is a Boeing twin-engine aircraft which is wrong. The icon should be a small single engine aircraft like the one attributed to PA28A (Piper). Thank you for your attention and correction on this point.
                          Rumeau
                          For more information, the IKARUS C42 is a single engine ULM of 80hp, two-seater, with a cruising speed of 170km/h. The icon "small plane type Cessna" will fit very well !

Comment

• I owner an aircraft registration HS-RMS I thought my travel log was unsafe as it was a private plane. I want to turn off Flight history for aircraft In other information still use as usual.

regrad for them

Aircraft data

Aircraft Registration : HS-RMS

Cirrus SR22T

Serial Number : 2015

Mode S: 8849B3

Private Owner :Anutin Charnwerakul

Comment

• Originally posted by Joesmong View Post
                              I owner an aircraft registration HS-RMS I thought my travel log was unsafe as it was a private plane. I want to turn off Flight history for aircraft In other information still use as usual.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Joesmong View Post
                                I owner an aircraft registration HS-RMS I thought my travel log was unsafe as it was a private plane. I want to turn off Flight history for aircraft In other information still use as usual.

regrad for them

Aircraft data

Aircraft Registration : HS-RMS

Cirrus SR22T

Serial Number : 2015

Mode S: 8849B3

Private Owner :Anutin Charnwerakul

You were the same person who, in May 2022, posted here wanted it adding to the database in order to be tracked!

The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in

Now you are saying you do not want it tracked ! Too late for that now !
                                Editor

Comment

Working...
                                X