Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Brandao's Blog - CEO of AirNavSystems.com of RadarBox product.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Updated this month:

Saturday, 11 December 2010
    And it continues
    You would have thought Anmer,Dave etc.. would have got bored by now but no there lives really do just revolve around this (funny coming from me considering its Saturday Night ).

But it looks like Anmer the great is increasing his hate in this ADS-B world Over the past year he has started to annoy the Planeplotter guys (who are doing a stunning job, take note Kinetic and AirNav). Loads of posts to back this up but a taster below.

Link: http://radarspottersforum.blogspot.com/
    No word from the AirNavSystems CEO about the delayed AirNav Shiptrax software product!
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2011-03-24, 16:24.

Leave a comment:

• All-Seeing-Pie
    replied
    I agree with you that Basestation software is far from being perfect and what a plane tracking enthuasist would like to use. Every time I use basestation, it feels like going back 15 years in time

Nevertheless at least 3rd party software can somewhat fill the gap. That's one of the reasonas why I am contributing to FlightRadar24.
    Last edited by All-Seeing-Pie; 2010-12-05, 15:40.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Whilst I find the antics of Andre Brandao unpleasant to say the least, let's not ignore the fact that Kinetic still hasn't delivered the Basestation 2 software that it first demonstrated two years ago.

Ship Trax is already three years behind schedule and AirNav promised Multilateration in its next release, but many of us doubt it will happen or that we'll see a new release.

I'm still using my five-year old SBS-1 (all credit to the quality of the receiver) and virtually the same software. But a lot has happened in the last five years and I have a very long list of proposed enhancements to the Basestation software.

Personally I don't think we'll ever see a new version of Basestation. The best we can hope for is more features from the aircraft tracking websites, such as FlightRadar24, and continued development of the PlanePlotter software.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    I will agree with you on the part AirNavSystems should bring out a newer RadarBox unit. Even Kinetic Avionics has released a newer SBS box on the market!
    I just feel AirNavSystems is leaving the plane tracking hobby community behind and moving forward with AirNavShipTrax product. I think it be a VERY LONG TIME(years) before we see anything new with RadarBox product.

Lots of stuff been going down hill over at AirNavSystems company.
    Don't answer many emails from users.

Network Status
    The status of our main products using the network are shown below.
    Device - Status:
    AirNavLive.com - Inactive
    AirNav Live Flight Tracker - Inactive
    AirNav RadarBox Network - Inactive

No word from the AirNavSystems CEO about the delayed AirNav Shiptrax software product!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2011-03-24, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• All-Seeing-Pie
    replied
    I can't believe that a CEO spends so much time to air one's dirty linen in public.

About 1 year ago, when I was looking to buy a RadarBox, the AirNav RadarBox was my favourite due to the 3D application. However I chose an SBS-1er over the AirNav.

Why was that?

My main reason was that the SBS-1er provides an ethernet port as opposed to the AirNav RadarBox. The way my equipment is setup I couldn't do it without an ethernet port.

The 2nd reason were the discussions that this guy is involved with and the way those are run.

To me it is incredible that AirNav still haven't come up with a new or enhanced version of their box which provides an ethernet port.

If I were that CEO, I would be spending time to get a new or advanced version of the AirNav RadarBox on the market ASAP, rather than attacking other people. That would drive their sales even further.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    I have no idea who AMNER is, definitely not me. I'm ANMER.

Brandao makes many mistakes, not just spelling ones.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Amner is often mentioned on the blog. I'm wondering whether to interpret it positively or negatively

Leave a comment:

• Andre Brandao's Blog - CEO of AirNavSystems.com of RadarBox product.

Interesting reading on the Andre Brandao's & Akbar Sherwani blog.
    Maybe they should spend more time working on the AirNavSystems products. Working on RadarBox Mlat & Shiptrax aka ShitTrax is few years late already!

Link: Andre Brandao's Blog - CEO of AirNavSystems.com RadarBox product.

[Other info:]

Litigation Analysis of Flight Dimensions v. Airnav Systems
    [Read More on link] http://www.legalmetric.com/cases/cop...02cv01722.html

AirNav Systems - This Business is not BBB Accredited & Complaint(s)
    Complaint: 6/19/2010 Delivery Issues
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2012-01-05, 11:43.
Working...
X