X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flylow

The 2 options I understand is after first year if you want to share data it

€59 pa or €118 pa

what I am not sure of is why is the cost so more expensive for live data as opposed to delayed by 5 mins ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
      You can also use my SBS-1 from Alicante. You can play with the Basestation software for as long as you wish. It will be my local traffic rather than yours, but it will let you see how it works and how to configure the software.
      Thanks Mike

Sounds like you need to get a bigger aerial :-)

I may take you up on offer.

cheers

Robin...

Comment

Robin: what's your username on the airnavsystems.com forum?

Smudger: as I've wrote before your opinion is totally biased. One more time you show your colors.

Anmer: if you are really concerned about Kinetic software development (no new version for 5 years) why don't you clearly state it on a sticky topic on the SBS board on your forum?
        And why you keep some totally false sticky posts on the RadarBox board of your forum? Example: "New Release Soon (Maybe)"? This is totally false information.

Comment

Originally posted by rgsmith View Post
          Robin: what's your username on the airnavsystems.com forum?
          My User name is RobinB

(Robin already taken)

Comment

Smudger: as I've wrote before your opinion is totally biased. One more time you show your colors.
            Andre, I have spoken up for ANRB and said how good the software development was on another post - I asked a pure and simple question and mentioned only that with ANMERS what you see is what you get..
            Im sorry if that fit in with your idea bias..

You mentioned 4000 forum members, how many are bot trawls from Yahoo, Google and others ?
            How many of those 4000 gave up and joined another forum for support because they were banned ?

Customer perception pays the bills..

Smudger.

Comment

Anmer: if you are really concerned about Kinetic software development (no new version for 5 years) why don't you clearly state it on a sticky topic on the SBS board on your forum?
              Well Andre (is that your real name?), if you bother to do your homework instead of making false allegations.......

Last edited by Anmer; 2010-04-24, 16:43.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer, is there a Customer Service Manager for Andre's team ? Any idea..??

Comment

Here is the way I see it

You buy the radarbox and accessories, you need a computer to run it, you need power to run the computer, you need internet access for the network, your bandwidth usage increases dramatically if you upload to Airnav's servers, Airnav then sells your uploaded data on, by now you have paid a small fortune for the privilege of giving your data away to Airnav and you are then expected, if you want it, to pay to use the network.......

Sharing data with flightradar24 is far better, they don't make you pay to use their network.

I have to say that I use Airnav's Radarbox and it's not too bad but the the database is next to useless if you are a serious dotspotter and wish to keep an accurate record of flights......
                  Last edited by Hamish; 2010-04-25, 12:59.

Comment

Not just dot spotting but anytype of aircraft spotting.. I have been spotting planes for years and reply on the database to as accurate as possible. Paramount part of it..

Comment

In fact, Radarspotters came about because of Airnav's bullying.
                      You can read how and why RS started here.
                      Last edited by Hamish; 2010-04-25, 13:00.

Comment

This is getting really funny.

All the Radarspotters.eu forum is now posting here: Anmer the administrator and who works for Martin Lynch and Sons.
                        Hamish: second administrator and who publicly assumed last year that Martin Lynch and Sons was paying for the forum. (and who tried to resign from the site many times)
                        Smudger: one of the old friends who spends his days on the radarspotters site frustrated and posting negative comments about RadarBox.

Welcome to the flightradar24.com forum RadarSpotters/SBS team! You are the best!

Comment

Brandao, I own Radarspotters.eu..................Try getting your facts right for once..............JEEEEZZZZZ
                          Last edited by Hamish; 2010-04-25, 13:00.

Comment

Ill retract the postitive comments i made with regards to the ANRB S/ware then shall i ...
                            Do you also qualify as a medic then Andre.. Now then.. FRUSTRATION.. a medical term.. used by the Psyco teams..
                            also suffered by the ANRB CEO along with delusions .. do you publish your sales figures Andre.. ??

Still passing on duff info.. nothing right yet... Geeze...

I personally can imagine the figures going down hill quicker than the Swiss bob sleigh team...
                            Last edited by Smudger98; 2010-04-24, 17:24.

Comment

Andre Brandao posts here as rgsmith, blatantly promoting his own products.

Hamish, Smudger and I post here openly, not pretending to be anyone else. Radarspotters isn't run by any supplier and I definitely DO NOT WORK for ML&S or anyone else. I'm a retired management consultant who ran his own business for the last 20 years. Anyone who bothers to read my posts on the Kinetic and Radarspotters forums will soon see that I'm not employed by Kinetic or ML&S and if I were, I'd have been sacked by now.

Brandao makes libellous allegations that he has never once substantiated with a single shred of evidence.

He has one goal in life - to rule the world and rubbish anyone who disagrees.

Flightradar24 is a threat because AirNav charges for network traffic and Flightradar24 doesn't. Radarspotters is a threat because it's independent and doesn't do what Brandao dictates.

Now Andre, please go away and stop messing up this forum. You've got one of your own to play with.

I shan't bother to reply to any of your posts as you've done a fantastic job of convincing everyone you're a total nutter.
                              Last edited by Anmer; 2010-04-24, 17:44.
                              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Funny again.

Anmer, Hamish, Smudger: don't bring your frustration, negative behavior to this forum.
                                Everyone knows your story now. Go back to Radarspotters.eu where no one pays attention to you.

Radarspotters.eu is known for being the negative forum of the virtual radar community.
                                It is full of negative facts, personal attacks, negative attitudes and false facts.
                                Go back there for this kind of comments Ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X