Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data

    How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data ?

    See the attached 2 Screen shots.

    1 screenshot showed "Share Flight Data" = OFF

    Another screenshot showed the Serial Number of my Radarbox in Radarbox24.com

    Despite disabled the "Share Flight Data", my data was still streaming into AirNav Server.

    In my PC Network Router, Ports 7878 and 7879 are already BLOCKED, yet, data still got stolen by the THIEF.


    AirNav stole data from Radarbox Serial Number PGANRB112622 with Share Data OFF.jpgAirNav stole data from Radarbox Serial Number PGANRB112622.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

  • #2
    Shame on AirNav Systems!
    Brian

    www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      Shame on AirNav Systems!
      Wahahahaa ... you think THIEF will feel shameful ?
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

      Comment


      • #4
        How I caught AirNav stole my Flight Data ?

        See the attached 2 Screen shots.

        1 screenshot showed "Share Flight Data" = OFF

        Another screenshot showed the Serial Number of my Radarbox in Radarbox24.com

        Despite disabled the "Share Flight Data", my data was still streaming into AirNav Server.

        In my PC Network Router, Ports 7878 and 7879 are already BLOCKED, yet, data still got stolen by the THIEF.
        I've never counted them up Birdie but I think the whole virtual radar world knows that Air Nav stole your data. You bang on about it daily and create posts to support it both here and at least two other sites I'm involved with.

        We get it mate, Air Nav have stolen your data, now for ther love of God, STOP going on about it, it's getting really boring.

        Let's find a way to collectively bring down Air Nav and it's lying owner. Yes ANDRE BRANDAO, you are a liar and if you feel like taking me to court for saying this, feel free. I have more than enough evidence of your lies and counter lies to bury you ten times over. Feeling lucky punk, go ahead, make my (and ever other Radarbox owner who your crappy company has shafted over the years) day.

        Comment


        • #5
          I too refrained earlier from posting "broken record"
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

          Comment


          • #6
            Which version of RadarBox software you're using? The one I'm able to download right now is 4.03 What about yours?


            Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
            T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
            T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ppgstf View Post
              I've never counted them up Birdie but I think the whole virtual radar world knows that Air Nav stole your data. You bang on about it daily and create posts to support it both here and at least two other sites I'm involved with.

              We get it mate, Air Nav have stolen your data, now for ther love of God, STOP going on about it, it's getting really boring.

              Let's find a way to collectively bring down Air Nav and it's lying owner. Yes ANDRE BRANDAO, you are a liar and if you feel like taking me to court for saying this, feel free. I have more than enough evidence of your lies and counter lies to bury you ten times over. Feeling lucky punk, go ahead, make my (and ever other Radarbox owner who your crappy company has shafted over the years) day.
              It seems that you are the only person whom I got into your nerves.

              Relax man - have a cold beer !

              When I discovered AirNav's "last nail in their coffin", I felt compelled to let everyone know about it.

              They decided to display the Stolen Data Radarbox Serial Number - I believe most of you didn't noticed it.

              If you find reading my posting boring, please do not read it. I also don't want to sound like a broken record.

              Since I have collected the last piece of concrete evidence of AirNav Stealing data - I rest my case.
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                Which version of RadarBox software you're using? The one I'm able to download right now is 4.03 What about yours?


                Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                Original V4.03 from the CD-ROM - upgraded to V4.04 from upgrade sent to me by AirNav to fix the "Equatorial Bug" - but it ended up stealing my data - even though I disable "Share Flight Data" and closed Port 7878 & 7879 in my router.
                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                  Original V4.03 from the CD-ROM - upgraded to V4.04 from upgrade sent to me by AirNav to fix the "Equatorial Bug" - but it ended up stealing my data - even though I disable "Share Flight Data" and closed Port 7878 & 7879 in my router.
                  As far as I know 4.04 is still in beta and it is long overdue. Can you send the update file for us to test and confirm this?

                  By the way, it may sound stupid. After you unselect that share data, have you click APPLY?


                  Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                  T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                  T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mine 4.03 stop sharing data after I unselected and press Apply. But there is delay around 4 mins in order to see flights on RB24 in my area disappeared.
                    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                      As far as I know 4.04 is still in beta and it is long overdue. Can you send the update file for us to test and confirm this?

                      By the way, it may sound stupid. After you unselect that share data, have you click APPLY?


                      Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                      A stupid question deserves a stupid " Yes " answer - only a moron will deselect something without clicking " Apply " followed by " OK ".

                      The version these THIEF sent to me is:

                      " Upgrade from V4.03 to V4.04 to fix Equatorial bug ".

                      Version: 4.04
                      Date: 2012/06/06, 02:44
                      Firmware: 02.03.1

                      I have sent these THIEVES emails requesting for the later version - but until today NO HUMAN BEING reply me - I guess ALL HUMAN BEINGS in AirNav got killed by North Korea's nuke missiles.

                      Now the THIEVES from AirNav are more daring and open in their CRIME - my Radarbox Serial Number is displayed in Radarbox24.com Left Panel when I click on the aircraft received by my RadarBox.
                      Last edited by Birdie; 2013-04-12, 02:07. Reason: add in Serial Number
                      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                        Mine 4.03 stop sharing data after I unselected and press Apply. But there is delay around 4 mins in order to see flights on RB24 in my area disappeared.
                        No problem with V 4.03.
                        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                          As far as I know 4.04 is still in beta and it is long overdue. Can you send the update file for us to test and confirm this?
                          You need to request the beta file directly from AirNav Systems.
                          http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php or support@airnavsystems.com


                          Has someone let Advertising Standards Authority know about this yet ?
                          http://www.asa.org.uk/
                          Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-04-12, 19:19.
                          Brian

                          www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Since I have collected the last piece of concrete evidence of AirNav Stealing data - I rest my case.
                            Now you've said this, I will take a cold beer.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whilst I agree that this topic sounds like a stuck record, I think Birdie should be applauded for exposing AirNav's dirty tricks.

                              Tarbat, a long standing and well respected RadarBox user and one-time beta tester, has posted an interesting comment on the Radarspotters forum which totally vindicates Birdie's post.

                              One reason I pulled out of beta testing - difficult to sign-off as tested a "feature" you don't think should be implemented!! I was told last year that this new "feature" was to be introduced with the new software, and therefore users could stay on the old version of software and still get free server lookups.

                              "With V4.04 and versions after that only users sharing data will get access to thumbnails and aircraft data. Please make sure you are sharing to the network / sharing activated."

                              But it looks like AirNav couldn't wait to introduce it unannounced. Disgraceful.


                              With aircraft updates blocked by Airnav, the RadarBox software become almost useless.

                              In my view this isn't just disgraceful, it's a shameful breach of contract and I shall be referring AirNav's global distributor, Waters & Stanton of Hockley, Essex to the relevant UK authority.

                              Maybe some US based customers should consider doing something similar about AirNav Systems LLC, registered in San Diego, CA, USA?

                              http://www.radarspotters.eu/forum/in....html#msg51587
                              Mike


                              www.radarspotting.com

                              Radarspotting since 2005

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X