Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    FR24 has been buying data from RB24 but the agreement stopped today.
    What an amazing coincidence that FR24 was once again hit by a DDOS attack and clicks stopped working, exactly the same hour as RB24 made the announcement https://www.facebook.com/RadarBox24/...09646279164181

Leave a comment:

• ppgstf
    replied
    Take ANY statements made by Air Nav with a large pinch of salt. Ads, placed by W&S claim that Air Nav are the most trusted provider in the virtual radar field. This is laughable and I hope W&S are heavily sensored for this.

Leave a comment:

• Kpin
    replied
    Seems like radar T_F4V has disappeared. Was that Radarbox?

Leave a comment:

• Richard5
    replied
    Hi all is this not just APRIL first being used as a tool to get people to talk???

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    False Statements by AirNav Systems and RadarBox24 about Flightradar24.com ?

Never heard RB24 ever sharing data to FR24.
    Prove me wrong and show me any statements(forum thread or facebook post) from AirNav Systems saying they were sharing data to FR24.

Leave a comment:

• Data Sharing Statement by AirNav Systems and RadarBox24 about Flightradar24.com

Posted on March 31, 2013 on Easter Day.
    RadarBox24.com

We are happy to announce that today RadarBox24 stopped sending real-time flight data to the Flightradar24 online tracker.

This means that starting today flights shown on RadarBox24 network are unique to RadarBox24 and will not be shared with other sites. What you see on RadarBox24 is unique to RadarBox24.

We are happy to announce that today RadarBox24 stopped sending real-time flight data to the Flightradar24 online tracker. This means that starting today flights shown on RadarBox24 network are...

Interesting comments to read on the facebook link.

Feel free to leave your comments on that RB24 facebook post!
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-04-01, 03:58.
Working...
X