X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by jaskel View Post
    i THINK THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE MATE...IVE REQUESTED THE FILE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS SO i CAN TEST FOR MYSELF AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEND IT...

So prob just airnav haters causing a stir...have something to hide IMO
    When AirNav Customer discovered that AirNav became Data Thief and punish their customers - AirNav customers are FORCED to turned into AirNav HATER, not by choice but forced into hating AirNav.

Then, AirNav DOUBLE punished their customer by BANNING the customer in their Forum.

What Customers like me can do is to turn OFF my AirNav RadarBox and deprive the THIEF from stealing data.

See Screen shot below.

Flightradar24 vs Radarbox24_1 23 Mar 2013.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ppgstf
    replied
    I have sent emails before with some tech support, got responses every time, some times it took a few days but eventually got the answers
    Air Nav rarely respond to queries where their credibility is questioned. Do this on their website, you get banned. Do it as a tech query, you get no answer. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    I have sent emails before with some tech support, got responses every time, some times it took a few days but eventually got the answers

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Yeah I also sent them emails before and never heard back from AirNav Systems for those emails.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Best to request the latest beta build 4.04 version from AirNav Systems.

support@airnavsystems.com
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php
    Don't waste your time email them.

NO human being in AirNav Systems will answer your email.

I emailed them months ago and yet to receive an answer from them.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    Nah I've explained where I want a copy from! Come on ladies, pony it up

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Ask for the same older build version from AirNav Systems. So they can add your info to their beta users list for contact info for you.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    nah I wanjt the file the guys on here claim they have...i want the same as them to see for myself.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    jaskel,
    It's best to get it from AirNav Systems.
    So they can stay in contact and talk about the beta testing stuff with you directly over email, etc...

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanok View Post
    Any update on the 4.04 beta sharing issue? If possible I would like to test it also..

i THINK THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE MATE...IVE REQUESTED THE FILE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS SO i CAN TEST FOR MYSELF AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEND IT...

So prob just airnav haters causing a stir...have something to hide IMO

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Best to request the latest beta build 4.04 version from AirNav Systems.

support@airnavsystems.com
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php

Leave a comment:

• Kanok
    replied
    Any update on the 4.04 beta sharing issue? If possible I would like to test it also..

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Thanks, just found it in my Spam Trap. I'll report back when I have some news.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Might be best to request the RadarBox software version from the AirNav Systems company.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    Dump AirNav Radarbox, buy SBS-3 ?

Yes I understand but a video means nothing! Unless I do it myself then I take everyone else's comments as here say!

Why don't u want to send me the file? What are u afraid of or hiding?

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by jaskel View Post
    I'm asking cause I want to see it for my self... In all honesty I'm kinda not believing u

I am having fun with my "joy of sharing" - to people here who appreciate my generosity.

I invested lots of $$$ to provide this large area of coverage into the South China Sea ( NOT West Philippines Sea ) and into North of Jakarta.

A 10 dBi collinear Antenna, Masthead Amplifier ( waiting for its arrival ) & Antenna Surge Protector = before i do a proper outdoor installation.

How is the coverage of T-WSSS4 ?

The BesTEST of the 5 Feeders here ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X