• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I've explained where I want a copy from! Come on ladies, pony it up

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
      Best to request the latest beta build 4.04 version from AirNav Systems.

support@airnavsystems.com
      http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php
      Don't waste your time email them.

NO human being in AirNav Systems will answer your email.

I emailed them months ago and yet to receive an answer from them.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Yeah I also sent them emails before and never heard back from AirNav Systems for those emails.
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

I have sent emails before with some tech support, got responses every time, some times it took a few days but eventually got the answers

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have sent emails before with some tech support, got responses every time, some times it took a few days but eventually got the answers
            Air Nav rarely respond to queries where their credibility is questioned. Do this on their website, you get banned. Do it as a tech query, you get no answer. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskel View Post
              i THINK THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE MATE...IVE REQUESTED THE FILE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS SO i CAN TEST FOR MYSELF AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEND IT...

So prob just airnav haters causing a stir...have something to hide IMO
              When AirNav Customer discovered that AirNav became Data Thief and punish their customers - AirNav customers are FORCED to turned into AirNav HATER, not by choice but forced into hating AirNav.

Then, AirNav DOUBLE punished their customer by BANNING the customer in their Forum.

What Customers like me can do is to turn OFF my AirNav RadarBox and deprive the THIEF from stealing data.

See Screen shot below.

Flightradar24 vs Radarbox24_1 23 Mar 2013.jpg
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Working...
              X