AirNavSystems Server down again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirNavSystems Server down again

Wahahahahaaa ... AirNavSystems.com is down again.

No 3D view on the RadarBox 3D !
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

AirNav Systems Twitter post about 3 hour ago...

We continue to improve AirNav Systems server system by adding some new redudant devices and faster processors....

&

We continue to improve AirNav Systems server system by adding some new redudant devices and faster processors.

Because of this we've again changed IP address for our main server which my cause connection problems to some users during the next 24 hours. We apologize for this fact.

The good news is that we are signficantly improving AirNav Systems infrastructure to enable further growth on our AirNav RadarBox network.

So it might be fixed soon, depending how long it takes to get the above in service.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

well ... maybe ... as long as their RadarBox 3d Version 4.04 Beta ... to be a tested version.

Their site is just up a few minutes ago.
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

correct birdie but up to now no network,just crappy bullshit about dns, i ordered
        myself a sbs3

Comment

where did you ordered that SBS-3 ? How much ?

Comment

Here in Holland there are several internet shops,i bought it from HAMSHOP,google hamshop holland
            the cost,yes not cheap 599 euros.
            i also run planeplotter with the rtl cube dongel,that is a sdr usb stick,the freq range of that stick is from 24 mhz to 1700mhz
            so it is a complete radio receiver and the cost of that stick is 24 euros
            if you want further info about that dongle,feel free to message me
            the pro of that stick is,that it is cheap and with planeplotter mlat is possible

Comment

Working...
            X