X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaskel View Post
    Birdie, cant seem to PM u...

can anyone with 4.04 send me the file to auairmonitoring@gmail.com please
    You have no use for V 4.04 - it is to " fix Equatorial bugs " for those whose location is between 5 Deg N - 5 Deg S - cant see any aircrafts.

It have a script to STEAL your flight data even when u un click " Share flight data "
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

AirNav banned me in their forum

Ok if u can email it to me that would be great

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe the 4.04 was a beta to fix several bugs including the equator black hole. It was sent to several users that use the box in the effected area for getting feedback. I can't say that the 'always on' sharing data is due to get the result for fixing bug or not since I don't work for AirNav. For me the 4.04 is a limited beta software and not intend for public release.

The public release is now 4.03 and the final 4.0x which it's release date is long overdue. but that is another topic.

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
        T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
        T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

soooooo no one wants to send 4.04 to me?? come on guys, send it thru

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
            You have no use for V 4.04 - it is to " fix Equatorial bugs " for those whose location is between 5 Deg N - 5 Deg S - cant see any aircrafts.

It have a script to STEAL your flight data even when u un click " Share flight data "
            yes I do have a use for it..I want to verify what you are saying...I don't believe anything till i test it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskel View Post
              yes I do have a use for it..I want to verify what you are saying...I don't believe anything till i test it myself.

Nah I had always shared, I do it to help fellow hobbyists out. I won't bother updating as I don't use it much anyway

---------------------

Why sudden change of mind ? You moved to within 5 Deg n to 5 Deg S ?
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Well send it thru! What's wrong mate?

Comment

Might be best to request the RadarBox software version from the AirNav Systems company.

&

Other posts moved from the other thread to this thread. Other thread deleted.

Well.. You aren't the first one and won't be the last member banned on AirNav Forum.
                  Saw your post on the Radarspotting.com forum. Don't get ban on that forum too.
                  I heard they like banning members on that forum

Originally Posted by Birdie
                  Hi SoCalBrian,

I won't be the last one to be permanently banned in AirNav forum.

Reason for the banned: " Unstable customer who Refused to listen to what they said " - My email to them went UNANSWERED - so, did they say anything to me ?

Wow, they classified me as mentally unstable - any legal recourse for me - any Lawyers here can help me ?

It is not Radarspotting.com that love to ban forumers - its the other one where "DanTheBan" is involved.

Nice... Maybe AirNav will listen to us and users some day!
                  but we all know your area is covered better on FR24 and RB24 doesn't have the same coverage. Keep up the great work

I think I know the type of antenna you be using soon. Can't wait to see it :-)
                  Please let us know when it's being used on your setup.
                  Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-04-20, 15:09.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                  X