Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I feed data from RadarBox to flightradar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I feed data from RadarBox to flightradar?

Can someone please tell me how to do this?
    Thanks
    Greg

Download the software from here: http://feed.flightradar24.com/

Comment

Tried that!

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Download the software from here: http://feed.flightradar24.com/
      Thanks Mike
      I already tried that but have just tried again. I must not have waited long enough for the "dialogue" to commence.
      Ta
      Greg

Comment

When running the feed.flightradar24 software, can we also run the AirNav RadarBox 3D software ?
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Yes... The AirNav RadarBox software(Pro or 3D) needs to be running with the FR24 Feeder Upload App.
          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
            Yes... The AirNav RadarBox software(Pro or 3D) needs to be running with the FR24 Feeder Upload App.
            I already installed the FR24 Feeder Upload App.

Can you see data from WSSS on Flightdadar24 Live flight ?
            F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Sig up for a premium account on http://www.flightradar24.com/premium/ and you can check the status of you feed on that page.

Comment

If you are "Radar: T-WSSS2" I see it on the FR24 map... It's working! Nice coverage for your area.
                Plus your data isn't showing up on RadarBox24 for the Singapore area
                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

If you are "Radar: T-WSSS2" I see it on the FR24 map... It's working! Nice coverage for your area.
                  Plus your data isn't showing up on RadarBox24 for the Singapore area

No, I am "Radar: T-WSSS4".

I can see far out into Mersing in North North West into Malaysia, Sedanau Island in the North-East in South China Sea ( NOT West Philippines Sea ! ) - to the west coast of Pemangkat / Singkawan in West Borneo and to Bangka Belitung Island in the south south east - using that AirNav supplied flimsy antenna with a disc on the inside of my room window.

If I use a high gain outdoor collinear antenna with Mast Head Amplifier, I can't imagine how far I can see.

Will try home brew the collinear antenna using RG 213 this coming holiday season.
                  Last edited by Birdie; 2012-12-20, 06:35. Reason: correct area of coverage

Comment

I see aircraft coming from "Radar: T-WSSS4" now on FR24 and on RB24.

Thanks for uploading to FR24
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

I see aircraft coming from "Radar: T-WSSS4" now on FR24 and on RB24.

Thanks for uploading to FR24

I am leaving my AirNav Box running for the next 12 hours. Enjoy the tracking.

Note: AirNav ( RB24 ) - you can STEAL MY Flight Data for the next 12 hours.

Comment

Birdie, are you saying that in RadarBox Version 4.04 you CANNOT disable sharing to the AirNav network?
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                          Birdie, are you saying that in RadarBox Version 4.04 you CANNOT disable sharing to the AirNav network?
                          Correct. Even though I unchecked it - Flight Data is still streaming to AirNav server.

Comment

That's very naughty of AirNav.
                            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                              That's very naughty of AirNav.
                              " Naughty " is too mild a word.

Disgusting, no ethic and THEFT are the proper words.

Comment

Working...
                              X