X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delcomp
    replied
    Originally posted by Migueis View Post
    Ok. As i can see all i need To put my base station is to buy an external antenna and a ecoflex 10 cable with an N and SMA conectors. I'm right?
    Yes,. the shorter the cable, the better the reception.

My Ecoflex10,. Is 5m long,. Then I use Power connection for the output(USB).
    Which saves any external cabels and drilling.to the Router(Ethernet) or Computer.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Remember to add a Lightning Surge Arrestor at the Antenna N-connector.

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    replied
    Ok. As i can see all i need To put my base station is to buy an external antenna and a ecoflex 10 cable with an N and SMA conectors. I'm right?

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Any special specs for the cable. Could it be an coaxial RG-136 with N jack and SMA plug 1 meter?
    There is a thread about cables here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/4267-cable-prob

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    replied
    Any special specs for the cable. Could it be an coaxial RG-136 with N jack and SMA plug 1 meter?

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    replied
    Ty very much.
    The link you send me is out of stock.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Many stores make their own cables so they can make anything you wish. But if you get a cable with 2 N-connectors, just get an adapter

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    replied
    There are 2 m cables avaiable with n and sma conectors?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    The antenna Speedbird recommend is the best on the market, but it's quite big.
    If you want something smaller I can recommend http://www.ssejim.co.uk/26-sseads1090sj.htm

Most "professional" antennas are supplied with an N-connector. Most receivers including AirNav are supplied with an SMA-connector. Of course most antenna suppliers can offer an N-SMA adapter for some Euros.

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    replied
    And this antenna brings the cable to connect to airnav radarbox?

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Where To buy An antenna for my airnav radarbox because the other as broken the cable?
    Hi Migueis.

This site is recommended on the Forum.

Leave a comment:

• Migueis
    started a topic Buy antenna

Buy antenna

Where To buy An antenna for my airnav radarbox because the other as broken the cable?
Working...
X