X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    More likely they've blocked your IP address.
    StuPIG of AirNav to do that to me.

I originally planned to buy other AirNav's Products - but now I have to think very hard.

I shouldn't be giving away my $$$ to some Lamers & Loser !

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdie View Post
    Apparently, AirNav insert cookies into my PC - sneaky !
    More likely they've blocked your IP address.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Very sad on the AirNav Support part for banning you for that reason.

December 16, 2012 - AirNav took data from my Radar Box 3D without permission
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/i...p?topic=7360.0

whahahahaaaaa ... Clever of you to get in and read.

I have NO hidden Agenda when posting that message.

I went in as a Guest to read what was posted there.

The 2nd time I went in as a " Guest " I got a Message " GUEST " is also BANNED from using the Forum.

Apparently, AirNav insert cookies into my PC - sneaky !

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Very sad on the AirNav Support part for banning you for that reason.

December 16, 2012 - AirNav took data from my Radar Box 3D without permission

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Competition is good for all.

But will this be free to use? And will RadarBox customers be asked if they wish to share their data or used without permission?

THIEF don't ask you for permission when he rob or steal from you.

Please be very careful when asking this 'sensitive question' in AirNav Forum.

You will get yourself BANNED - I just got myself banned for " trying to create trouble " in the forum - when i exposed AirNav's THEFT of my Flight Data without my permission.
    Last edited by Birdie; 2013-03-27, 17:59.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    [RadarBox24 update]

Now available to only show the ADS-B data on RadarBox24.com / RB24.com

Under the 'options'>'Filter' tab.

[] ADS-B Aircraft Only

RadarBox24.com / RB24.com FlightID Tip:

Just add any 'FlightID' on the end of the URL, and it will find it on the map.

Real-time flight tracking with one of the best and most accurate ADS-B coverage worldwide. Check airport arrivals and departures status and aircraft history.

Real-time flight tracking with one of the best and most accurate ADS-B coverage worldwide. Check airport arrivals and departures status and aircraft history.

...etc
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2012-12-05, 19:09.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    I would'nt waste my time telling them whats wrong with it, especially after veiwing the 'Terms and Conditions'
    Yes, those are quite a read. Only agree to them if you can afford an expensive lawyer.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    I would'nt waste my time telling them whats wrong with it, especially after veiwing the 'Terms and Conditions'

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Like all products, some good bits, some not so good bits. And lots of bugs. But since I'm banned from posting on the AirNav forum I can't tell them what doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    true... Gotta say overall not really impressed with the the RB24 site so far....
    Can't send links to another person to track a aircraft on RB24.
    I like how FR24 does it with links for each aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    I see the RB24 beta is released now...
    Not impressed, spent 5 minutes on it and that was enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    I see the RB24 beta is released now...

Leave a comment:

• ppgstf
    replied
    Ok Dan, what have you got to say now?

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheMan
    Both the guess at pricing and the September date came from Brian's post. None of this inormation is from the developers/company. Let's make a judgement once it's released.
    The September release date was announced by AirNav on its own forum. Check it out - this one and earlier ones:

"We wanted it to be released during September...."

As for pricing, some people have seen advance notices. I'm surprised you didn't Dan. Afterall, you advertise AirNav products.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    You say the pricing may be many times that of the established players. I use both Planefinder and FR24 for FREE so I definitely won't be using Radarbox24.com
    That's a quote from a posting I made on the Radarspotting.com forum.

I haven't seen any "official" pricing but rumour suggests it won't be cheap. I've never known AirNav to give anything away and we've been waiting nearly three years for the RadarBox software bugs to be fixed!

What we do know is that the "September" project was indeed RadarBox24.com. Latest AirNav PR spin:

"We are on the final development work for RadarBox24, a solution that will change the way ADS-B online and mobile flight trackers work. We wanted it to be released during September but we decided to add some new innovative features that caused us to postpone the development work for at least 2 weeks. It is something most of our users have been asking for the last 2 years and that will definitely create a standard in high-quality online tracking solutions with all the technology used on RadarBox applied to web browsers, iphones, ipads and Android devices."

As it happens "most users" have been waiting for the software bugs to be fixed but instead we've been listening to such drivel for over 5 years. Although I'm not holding my breath in excited anticipation I could be in for a surprise.

Oink, oink, oink (noise emitted by a flying pig).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X