Flightradar24 subreddit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 subreddit?

My friend a while back picked up /r/flightradar24 and he is wondering whether he should just redirect it here or if he should keep it separate from the forums?
    T-KUNV2 - Tyrone, PA, DVB-T Stick with stock antenna
    F-KUNV1 - FR24 Reciever, serving University Park airport and surrounding area, in temporary position currently.

Originally posted by ZX6R View Post
    My friend a while back picked up /r/flightradar24 and he is wondering whether he should just redirect it here or if he should keep it separate from the forums?
    There is a adsb one already. Doesn't get much activity though.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX6R View Post
      Subscribed
      I don't think i should have one because everyone gets mad when i have one.

Comment

There should be a rule that removes posts that add no value to a message thread.

I really don't see any value in any of AmericanAirlines491's posts? Unless he's planning to update his signature at a later date with spam links?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
          There should be a rule that removes posts that add no value to a message thread.

I really don't see any value in any of AmericanAirlines491's posts? Unless he's planning to update his signature at a later date with spam links?
          Based on this post, I would say not : http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...2205#post82205

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
            Based on this post, I would say not : http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...2205#post82205
            As it happens I don't think that post answers the question posed 50 days earlier.

What page was Toby viewing when he "clicked on the plane"? And what page displayed after he did so? Into which box did he type and with what data?

Where in FR24 do we see "the aircraft schedule"?

If one's viewing an aircraft's history, it should, if known, show previous flights. If it's flight history, this should show historic flights, possibly with Play and, where known, scheduled ones.

Maybe Toby was doing OK but needed to scroll down to view previous flights?

I'm still suspicious.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post

Why do you have to get so mad? I was just saying i was going to subscribe to the subreddit. If you think it's a good idea for everyone to shut up then that's what i am going to do.
              I don't think i should have one because everyone gets mad when i have one.

Comment

No one should get mad
                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                X